Why should I give a fuck about Australian farmers?

Why should I give a fuck about Australian farmers?

I keep seeing all these campaigns like "support aussie farmers, buy Australian milk"

But I am unsure of why I should be supporting a dying industry...

Cliffs on why I should care about Aussie Farmers please?

Products with short expiration date are better fresh. It's better to rely on imports less.

Goddamn i would fill that bitch

You're getting better quality milk

Because 90 something percent of Australian produced food is animal and animal derived products.

If all our farmers go down, we all starve or start spending more money importing food to fill the gap. And I don't know about you, but food is already expensive enough

It's called food security dumb ass, if those Aussie farmers go bankrupt it means you're now reliant on exports and those countries that suply you have leverage to gain all kinds of advantages from your government AND to setup price fixing schemes beyond the reach of your law. Global economic crisis means food goes in price for you, global bonanza means food goes up in price for you...

Once water scarcity starts hitting the world bad you'll find yourself bidding for the same resources with Arab sheiks...

If that's true then how com e imported milk is cheaper?

Thanks for your input though.

*imports

>tfw all milk is local and is only 20 miles from my house AND it's only $2 a gallon
I love cheap dairy, milk and kefir are my life

Southeast Asians and Southern Chinese all look literally look like monkeys. Their facial structure resembles that of a capuchin. Speak the ugliest garble. Eat the most disgusting slimy food. Have the most slimiest, disgusting personalities. Ugly soulless subhuman monkeys

Fuck all Southeast Asian and Southern Chinese monkeys. I hope they all get killed off someday

>Tfw iwn fuck this qt
Why even live?

>If that's true then how com e imported milk is cheaper?

It really does depends on where it comes from but I don't see any imported milk in my stores so I'm unsure.

As far as Coles brand milk vs pura (or other "support aussie farmer") milk. Its because Coles have said their milk comes from powder, which is why its cheaper in store compared to unpowdered milk. Woolworths haven't said anything about their own milk regarding whether its powdered or not.

Because otherwise you'll happily keep buying shit overseas that's grown on a toxic waste dump or injected with mountains of steroids and antibiotics

don't, I really want the Sup Forums-aussie posters to not have internet

steroids and antibiotics are good though...

Only hippies who think smoking weed is good for you would say otherwise.

>he thinks there's negatives to consuming cannabis
jah's medicine only cures

With lead?

Okay, take 10000 random prescription pills at once and tell me of medicine only cures.

With my milk

Chinese milk is great desu

I don't know about this subject, but if I had to choose I'd rather support those in the country rather than out???
just my guess

lel

if you don't, then they'll fuck off and you won't be full

FUCK FARMERS

THEY GET TOO MANY SUBSIDIES

>Australians buy re-hydrated powdered milk

because imported food wont be fresh, it'll be frozen garbage.

I'm okay with tatoos but tatooing your face/neck...

you shouldnt be in the fucking country you slanty eyed cunt, fuck off to which ever dump you came from

This "thing" is Vietnamese FYI.

she doesn't look that way at all

vietnamese are the only asians with square jaws, round eyes, non-flat girls, and aesthetics. northern asians can look mutant and fugly half the time.
really the only decently attractive asians imo.

Because, do you want to drink milk from Chink farmers and make Chinks rich?

We actually didnt know it was powered until very recently. We just thought we were buying cheaper brand milk.