Specs / Speccy thread, I'm gonna get faster ram eventually then I'll be set for awhile

Specs / Speccy thread, I'm gonna get faster ram eventually then I'll be set for awhile.

thats a lot of drives and monitors

I'm amazed your USB controller hasn't caught fire
Thats one hell of a bottleneck but apparently a common config for budget machines? Why 16gb of ram though?
True patrician combination

Not all of them are on the mother board, I have 2 pcie usb cards too.

Who else is Mini itx here?

Old as fuck computer

How much did this cost?

Probably around $2.5k.

It's probably around $4k thanks to the massive spike in RAM prices.

how do I look guys?

>using priform software after ccleaner gate.
Nobody learned their fucking lesson.

Switch to open hardware monitor

That was only the 32bit version of cclecaner

if anything they've improved their security because of the incident

Getting compromised at all makes them untrustworthy. If you guys want to risk your personal info then hf. The talks researchers could have easily missed another malware that got placed elsewhere.

all my anime girl reaction pictures are going to get leaked, oh no!

Old PC bump.

New machine.

>7700k
>1060

why.jpg

My PC went from poo in loo to Israel real fucking fast.

If Navi is another mid range release I will gas myself.

FUCK

>Ram is the fastest standard of DDR generation
>Dual 1080Ps
>1070
>all that storage
This is my type of system.

You are very similar to me. Mine is a Z800 Workstation

Upgrade your RAM

ayy lmao

Get a 2600k with that superior memory controller and it'll be a beast, Z68 was a great platform.

How and why do you run a 560ti and a 570 at the same time

also I would love to see what that looks like if you have a pic handy

ayy

>"Ha, that 3570k's slower on multicore than my- OH MY GOODNESS!"

That's a spicy server. My server is similarly configured

2600k is around $200 AUD off e-bay. Would rather save the $$ towards a ryzen build.

Mining meme coins.

Ah. Understandable.

Best part is i got the Ram for free.

That's one of the most popular combos actually.

Plus the 1060 is pretty damn powerful for the money and you can get 6gb of ram on it.

I finally fixed the Strix. It was actually pretty easy.

>1152x864
WTFH?

Anyone use HWinfo?

Will upgrade cpu when Ryzen2 comes around. As for GPU going to wait for the next gen, or maybe pick up a vega 56 when amd sorts out its drivers for the cards.

Isn't the fastest 2133MHz for DDR3?

SCSI is all I have left

>that cpu
>that mobo

Comfy

thoughts?

That's the official, anything higher than that is overclocked (and they do sell DDR3 that goes faster).

Speccy is such a garbage proggie, why the fuck is it Sup Forums material

Roast me ni/g/Sup Forumsas

new video card and monitor won't be here until Tuesday, so I'm using what I have from my previous build. Pretty excited to get this thing all together.

Look here and have a nice big ***ENVY***.

Stop buying Ryzen.

Does any of this stuff seem like it could cause problems? Any of it look too hot while idling, too outdated, etc.? My PC has been having this odd issue lately of stopping the signal to the monitor and making sound go all fucked up for a few seconds, then sound returns to normal and there's still no image on the monitor until I restart the PC. I heard a Windows error message pop up the last time it happened, but obviously I couldn't see what it said.

Is this your only job or do you shill other products as well?

My darkskinned person.

Any overclock on your x5660?

The rampage 2 was a fucking sick board, basicly oc's as a rampage 3 but with ide and floppy connectors, too bad it had that elevated vrm section or else it could have been fullcover watercooled like the rampage 3.

Care to share a guts pic?

I had a gtx970 aswell, but got a 1060 6gb on a flash sale just when they hit the market for under the price of a 3gb version.

I need to get a 2tb hdd for my shit tho, downloading random bullshit to ssd's and constantly moving over to the fileserver is a pain.

Yes I am a miner and I am the reason you stupid goyims cant play your gaymes

>alienware
>proggie

Kill your fucking self redditor piece of dogshit.

No u

the little quad core that could + egpu

OCed to 3.5ghz on a stock Pentium 4 cooler averages 60C, probably could go higher if I can be bothered to tweak voltage.

>being chinese

DDR3 goes up to 2800 or 2933 MHz I think, but it would be rare to find a system that supports it. I had trouble running my DDR3 on 2133 MHz.

Why do you run these mining cards with your regular gaming card?

Upgrade your RAM

Hello fellow speccy posters. Just posting my speccy. Same as everyone else!

what gpu and monitor?

>Phone
meh

>Phone
Tablet thank you very much. Do you seriously any phone out there can even come close to the superior quality of my 768x1024 screen?!