I met a chink today, who could barely speak English, named Angus

I met a chink today, who could barely speak English, named Angus

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Should I go to China and be like "no, don't call me Kevin. My name is Wang Shu"?

Other urls found in this thread:

ejinsight.com/20160503-beijing-seeks-loyalty-from-ethnic-chinese-with-foreign-passports/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wang Shu is better than Kevin lmao

Because gwai lo can't pronounce wang shu

>不,不要叫我Kevin,我的名字是陆克文

Most Asians except Japanese do that.

Asians take European names, what's new?

>attempting to speak the language of his host country
>changing his name to integrate with his host country
you're right mate, abdul from Syria who never speaks english and prays in the middle of the street 10 times per day is much more enjoyable to be around

means they at least try to integrate

asians will never be accepted in white society. we should all leave and go back to our asian countries. coming here was a huge mistake.

What kinda Asian are you?
Last week, I met a Korean American guy here in Japan, but he was telling how comfortable he feels while travelling in Asia compared to back home.
It was kinda surprising because he was from LA, one of the most multi-cultural cities in the US.

>Angus
Wtf. just reminds me of some beef

I'm chinese and live in the bay area (near san francisco). even though it has many asians I still feel out of place.

My thoughts exactly.

>feel out of place
>at the bay
I live in FL and am first generation Asian.
What makes you feel that way?

I live in uppermiddle class white suburbia town. I just hate being a minority I guess. Everyone judges you as your race, not an individual. maybe I will go back to nanjing one day.

Really makes you think

So i can go to nihon country and call you Neko neko wai wai?

Because in Asia, you are the majority even if you're Korean in Japan.
In America, no matter how diverse it is you are still a fucking minority.

>you are the majority even if you're Korean in Japan
Nah. One of my friends was Korean in Japan and he had to go to international school from elementary school to high school after he was bullied in local elementary school for a few years.
His father was a proferssor at uni so his family could afford it.
He didn't even go to Japanese uni and went CA for uni and I think he went Japan when he was 2 or 3

A name is just something you use so others can refer to you properly. Why are you so hung up about it?

10/10 name

I mean walking the streets and blending in like on a vacation or something. Of course I'm not talking about living there permanently, that's entirely different.

That I agree. I guess I am less affected by not blending in as I pretty much spend most of my time in my house other than going to school both in my original country and the US.

there was a kid in my high school named yenhou wang from taiwan.
first he went by andrew then he decided to be michael and then he went by farn (farn wang, yes) for about a week and then switched back to andrew.

one time he told a black kid during a tennis match that his skin looks like shit because he was losing.

CHING CHONG!!!LING LONG?????TING TONG......

>meet a guy named Daniel, David, Adam, Isaac
>they don't even speak Hebrew

But I understand a lot of Yiddish.

Why not pick a cool meme name like Angus instead of having everyone mispronounce your name all the time? In uni one of my Chinese coworkers was named "Zeiwe" or at least that's how they translated it into English. The result was everyone calling him "Zee-way".One day I asked him if that was the correct pronunciation of his name and he said no, it's pronounced "Zwey".

I asked him if that bothered him and he said no, it's actually common for a lot of east Asians to change their name when they come to a western nation because how everyone is going to pronounce their birth name will become something completely different. You get a new name regardless so why not pick something you like.

This. Or they just use a syllable of name that is easier for Westerners to pronounce.

I met a Chinese guy with a good meme name "Kaiser"

I would call myself Reinhart Destroyer of Pussy TBQH FAMm.

How so?
What makes you feel alienated?
In eurostan it is much harder to be accepted then in america, still our asian minorities are valued for their contributions and Ive never witnessed some kind of hostile exclusion yet.
Not that we talk about them in the first place, if it werent for their race people wouldnt even notice them because they assimilate so quiet and quickly.

He's clearly a CCP agent.

ejinsight.com/20160503-beijing-seeks-loyalty-from-ethnic-chinese-with-foreign-passports/

>dark skin
What is that chinese minister smoking?
Does he want that sweet black minority bonus for the american chinese?

Chinks may have a yellowish tint but they dont qualifie as dark.
That they seek to use their diaspora as a political lever is worrysome though, Erdogan did the same with the turks here with the result that many who are born here feel nationalistic for turkey.
We make it easy for those snakes with our attitude towards cultural hegemony though, murrica is less cucked but their cancerous race relations are a weakness the ccp seem to play on.

Just think about this: there will NEVER be a fully 100% east asian president of America. You just can't argue with this. Got it?

Not with that attitude there won't.

>one of the most multi-cultural
You say multicultural, but then you fail to realize that no matter how hard Asians try to integrate, they never fuckin' do.
They form "China towns", "Korea Towns", "Little Tokyos", etc.

It absolutely makes sense that Asians are never comfortable wherever they go in America, because they counter-productively form their own bubbles specifically to exclude others.

If immigrants were more willing to integrate, more willing to be "American", we wouldn't have these problems.

I myself am Asian and the only reason I don't feel comfortable in LA, is because LA is garbage outside of Downtown LA Live.

>there will NEVER be a fully 100% east asian president of America. You just can't argue with this.

I can argue with this

I am 100% sure within our lifetime there will be an Asian or Indian president

within the next 30 years there will be a Hispanic president

user, maybe you should read up a little on how chinatown came to be before spouting uneducated bullshit.

The first Chinatown in the United States, and the ones following it, exist because of persecution against Chinese Americans by the government. Read about the Chinese exclusion act, read about how Chinese were not legally allowed to become citizens until ~100 years ago

people like you, who always put immigrants into little boxes, are the ones who continue the persecution immigrants have felt in this country throughout it's history

things are going to change regardless of your dumbass opinions

Bitch, my family came here in 1980.
We have nothing to do with China or the rest of East Asia.
Southeast Asian refugees formed their own tiny little SEA towns on their own accord, with no persecution from anybody for any reason, well after Asian Civil Rights.

and you think Chinatown started with you?

You think I'm talking about just Chinatown?
All Asian cultures make their own little bubbles, and they would have done it with or without racist influence.

The fact that the chinks were here first changes nothing.

>Be me
>Ask people to call me by my western name
>They call me by my Asian name anyways

I fucking gave up.

I don't know why American schools not let you change your name in school. The system always show my given name and it fucking ruins my image especially when there's always some racist dickheads treat you the funny way.

ASIAN JIHAD WHEN

>Ask people to call me by my western name
y tho

why not just go by your asian name, Chon Jeon Park?

Nope. Only whites, blacks (because they're "cool" now like Obama), and whitish hispanics like Cruz/Rubio. Asians = beta ching chong robots, thats what everyone thinks of us, who the hell is going to vote for us.

cus sick fucks like you make fun of it intentionally or not.

if an indian guy can become the governer of some southern bible belt shithole then i bet an asian could become the president of the US

this guy is a fucking idiot desu, perfect leader for the stupidest state

Indians are caucasoid, a completely different race from asians with a completely different set of stereotypes.

What is your Asian and whats your Western name?

Its the same here, knew some Vietnamese guy named Luu and some guy always said "Luu mach dir die Schuhe zu" which means "Luu tie your shoelaces together" it rhymes in german but otherwise makes no sense, but yea other people started using it too.

There were Asian governors in Hawaii and Washington and yea I guess there gonna be an Asian president in my life. Prob Chinese or Japanese American. I doubt if there will even be a governor from my subgroup (Korean) tho. The biggest thing my subgroup ever had was a federal representative from 90's.

Do you think of the bourger??!?

:DDDDDDDD

The new NYPD head chief is Korean woman though
>like that matters shit