Why is Google such a passive aggressive cunt?

Why is Google such a passive aggressive cunt?

>muh consistent design

Pajeet developers are fuming.

What's up with the little chrome icons?

Bumping, I'm curious as well

i think those are small "apps" ie, webpages that open up in their own stlyed container.

and i think the chrome icon is an option to open the site in their browser instead. which looks really pathetic to me

wow, that looks awful. did google force every developer to fit their new shitty shape and format?

These are not apps, just brings up a website in a chrome wrapper.

They're bookmark shortcuts. Before, they used the favcon and that's it. Now they're masked in a circle, and to show that it's a shortcut, the chrome icon is used as a badge.

You change the icon shapes in Oreo. Hold the home screen, choose settings, and change icon shapes is the 4th option down.

just why

i love the comment has more children than op

ahhh. that's pretty damn ugly lol. something better would be just a minimal arrow icon lol

Just kill me

These are Progressive Web Apps, meaning their framework is downloaded and they work/look identical to a mobile application. Google is pushing some new mobile APK certification so they intentionally took a shit on PWA icons.

Meh, I wouldn't put a shortcut to a webpage on my homescreen anyways

Google会社は死んていきます

you seem like you would be a good husband that appreciates the little things. love you.

At first they forced everyone to use PWA. Now as everyone's using PWA, they added a Chrome icon to all PWA apps, what evil bastards they are.

It's a push for MobileAPK, and it's incredibly shitty.

eh garbarino, infobae ameooo

>progressive
How problematic

>implying Google doesn't track everything you do in Android
That's just because Google Chrome is the default browser. If you suddenly acknowledge that Android is a botnet, I'm glad to hear that from you.

>Drunk man assumed he knows the dealio

>lol lol lol
No, wangblows arrow icons for shortcuts are even worse.

>Samsung doesn't have this problem
>inb4 it doesn't have 8.0

it will in a few weeks.

2bh we need to get rid of google and just let samsung run this shit

In my days, people would just make their own OS when shit like this happened.

Fuck no just check out Tizen

The Apple iPhone X doesn't have this problem.

Thanks to PWA that's exactly what's going to happen. You just need a browser and a dialer now.