Kurwa mać, my name is Pan Nowak

Kurwa mać, my name is Pan Nowak.

I’m a 27 year old American Polack (Polish fan for you first worlders). I draw Catholic icons on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Polish games. (This war of mine, The Witcher)

I train with my nadziak every day, this superior weapon can pierce through skull because it is blessed from saints a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my warhammer license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Polish fluently, both Greater and Lesser Poland dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Polish history and their husaria code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Polish visa, I am moving to Warsaw to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a gopnik or plumber!

I own several plate armors, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Poland, so I can fit in easier. I shout Deus Vult and remove Islamic infidels as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Poland!

MY

>bilingual american

I call bullshit.

(_)_):::::::::::::::::::::D ~~~~~

only bilingual americans are the mexican illegals

To all new - this is pasta, ty.

I am a Greek.

10/10

>Greater Polish
>Lesser Polish

objectively shit, Eastern is the real deal

delet

Eastern lesser or eastern greater?

4 main dialect families in Poland

Greater Polish - Poznań and the west
Lesser Polish - Kraków and the south east
Masovian - most of the former Russian partition
Recently Mixed - emerged after the war, it's the basis for written Polish

there's also Kashubian and Silesian, considered to be languages

How are each perceived? Are there stereotypical people of each dialect?

desu most people don't even recognise the dialects unless they are very distinct (Old Urban Varsovian, Podlasie, Podhale)

it's mainly regionalisms and kinda odd grammar that makes you realise this or that guy doesn't speak your dialect natively

Silesian is basically fucked up polish with german words thrown here and there and these morons call it a "language".

oh I see

Was the south east dialect influenced by Ruthenian?

not really
Ruthenian fits the Slovak continuum more

do greater poles make fun of the lesser poles for being lesser

no they're both equally smug and snobby

maybe in the village life back then it did, muh heritage comes from the Subcarpathian voivodeship but they were Ruthenian, the villages there were a combination of both people and what they spoke was influenced by Polish

you mean Łemkowie

Andy Warhol was one of them

Kind of but they were north of Lemkos in the Lubaczów region

then I'm afraid you're heritage is Ukrainian

after the Ukraine was founded every little gathering of Ruthenians was automatically considered to be ethnically and culturally Ukrainian since fucking 862

it's ridiculous but understandable

BYLI

Do people really speak those dialects?
serious question
I've only seen Górale speak differently but I thought it was just a thing for tourists

(I live in the German part of Poland)

Yeah they probably would be even though they left before Ukraine even existed
really makes you think

it's all in the little details

WENDY

>gopnik
You've been going so well until you fucked up with this

>Eastern ''Poland''
more like Chernobyl v 2.0 you not only are shorter and dumber than us western prussian rape babies but also your cities are utter shit

clearly you are not white

>gopnik
It's either 'dresiarz' (derived from 'dres' = 'tracksuit') or 'seba' (short for 'Sebastian', a name popular among bydło)
gopnik is a Russian word

>western prussian rape babies

I'm sorry, but Eastern Germans were crypto-Wends.

I

Kill yourself.

won't change the truth