Can you guess what case is going to fit this hardware?

Can you guess what case is going to fit this hardware?

Other urls found in this thread:

ark.intel.com/de/products/97150/Intel-Core-i5-7600-Processor-6M-Cache-up-to-4_10-GHz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No guesses?

Your mom's pussy would easily fit that after all nigger dicks she's had

>1050ti
>i3
Why even bother desu

>using an I3 when the entire I3 and I5 got erternaly BTFO'd by the Ryzen 3 lineup

you make some kind of shitty microAXT multimedia computer? enjoy the lags in your livestream.

Space concerns.

Ryzen doesn't have an STX board, nor does AM4 have processors this low wattage (yet). These parts are out of necessity for the build, not out of optimal price/perf.

Why does someone buy a Core i3 in the era of 2017+?

Because 51W and SFF motherboards. And the decent single-threaded perf is a nice plus too, for this specific build.

I hope you know Intel is going to release quad-core i3s in a few months, probably for the same price. Buying one with two cores it retarded now.

Yes but there's no guarantee that the TDP will stay the same, nor is there a guarantee that there will be STX motherboards compatible with them. I needed both for this.

Why not get a used older generation i3? There is not much performance difference. I don't understand why you could not choose an i5, they consume about 25 W more and wouldn't bottleneck that 1050 Ti. And yes, a Core i3 will bottleneck in certain games.

TDP is too high and no STX board support.

The i3 will not bottleneck in this specific case.

I think I've held the veil up long enough.

Why would you stuff some boxes into a case?

What? This board has a normal socket. It would fit even a 7700K.

The normal i5s have a 65 W TDP: ark.intel.com/de/products/97150/Intel-Core-i5-7600-Processor-6M-Cache-up-to-4_10-GHz

There are even versions with a 35 W TDP.

Are you going to play console games on it? Do you think the Ti will fit in this case? It looks really small.

>powered by ati

The board supplied the wattage necessary. I literally cannot supply the CPU with enough power, nor do I have enough room to dissipate that much heat. I literally have 30mm.

The 35W i5 SKUs have awful single-threaded performance, which is almost all that matters for retro emulation.

The Ti will fit.

This is a GameCube, which used the ATI Flipper GPU. So yes, it was powered by ATI. Obviously the computer will not be.

those were the days
4850 was a blast

Fuck off linus.
If you arent linus stop emulating his recent gay ass tinted "vivid" color shit

...What "tinted vivid color" shit?

it also comes in purple

Pizza box?

That is crazy. I don't believe you can fit it! Something like an original xbox is a lot better.

its an STX board, you can fit the whole thing + gpu inside a case the size of an ATX power supply

I've already measured everything. I haven't built it yet but I'm pretty damn positive it'll fit.

ITX GPUs fit inside the dimensions of a GameCube fairly easily as long as they're short, which this one is, and STX motherboards fit *perfectly*. ITX is too big.

>try to put mobo inside the case
>suddenly the static contained within that pseudocarpet releases an electric arc that melts the whole mobo and carbonizes your whole body

How much did the board+GPU cost? I've always wanted to try a smol build but I figure the novelty of the form factor means you pay more, and it would be a bitch to upgrade

I actually made a spreadsheet.

This doesn't include a few things I bought afterward like the fans, RGB LEDs, etc. But those didn't cost much.

>gamecube car charger

please make this work, op

>he doesn't have an i3+1050ti microbuild on his car

dumpster?