Seriously, why does Intel even try sell this garbage?

Seriously, why does Intel even try sell this garbage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TDvk9_iTq6Y
youtu.be/iPkJgyD7X3I
youtu.be/WtbYHN6Wjmk
youtu.be/EtoYwacJGmA
amazon.com/AMD-Processor-Wraith-Cooler-YD1600BBAEBOX/dp/B06XNRQHG4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1506125665&sr=8-1&keywords=ryzen 6 1600
amazon.com/Intel-i5-7600K-Desktop-Processors-BX80677I57600K/dp/B01MRRPPQS/ref=sr_1_5?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1506125683&sr=1-5&keywords=core i7 7700k
youtube.com/watch?v=?/lolWyt_-6EQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

B E N C H M A R K S or gtfo

AMD will still be slower in gaming and the Intel will still be better for actual workstation work.

>intel babbies actually believe this

>benchmarks
>with 2 cores

Lel, i bet that shit stutters if I open youtube while using Excel

Wouldn't that be a part of the Intel Extreme line? Also the SPP probably beats the ever-loving shit out of the R5 1600.
I mean, it doesn't make up for the fact that it's price is comedy for the features, but the Extreme brand has never been about cost/performance.

That's the reason people still buy the Pentium over a Ryzen tho, there are numerous benchs around.

SPP = single thread performance. I apparently can't words today.

>2 core computers can't perform basic work
>Almost all laptops have dual core processors and perform just fine

idk wtf you guys are talking about. only game that does any better on the intel is arma 3

The Ryzen 1600 also comes with pretty nice cooler. The i3 almost certainly doesn't include a cooler.

TIL making powerpoint slides and playing solitarie is considered 'workstation work'
Why am I not on a Celeron G440 yet

That's not what any benchmark on youtube shows.

I wanna see what benchmarks you're looking at.
>inb4 it's comparing a 7700k to the 1600

Basically just use the search. I didn't even watched these videos because it's pretty obvious the i7 performs better in games.
youtu.be/TDvk9_iTq6Y
youtu.be/iPkJgyD7X3I
youtu.be/WtbYHN6Wjmk
youtu.be/EtoYwacJGmA

ShINTEL bitched the fuck out again
amazon.com/AMD-Processor-Wraith-Cooler-YD1600BBAEBOX/dp/B06XNRQHG4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1506125665&sr=8-1&keywords=ryzen 6 1600

vs

amazon.com/Intel-i5-7600K-Desktop-Processors-BX80677I57600K/dp/B01MRRPPQS/ref=sr_1_5?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1506125683&sr=1-5&keywords=core i7 7700k

So you extrapolated the 7700K's performance to the i3? What did you mean by this?

Overlocked Fx 6300 > any i3

user said Intel performed worse in games, I proved him wrong.

>What did you mean by this?
He means he got 10 cents deposited to his bank account.

because "enthusiast" retards will gobble it up for OC memes. not a bad way to offload defective chips 2bh tho

not the sharpest tool eh?

No, you took his statement out of context (7360X(or Pentium,) vs 1600) and subsequently accused him of making a false statement. For gaming alone 7700X is the best, everyone knows that.

>mfw intel makes a HEDT Celeron with 1 core and no HT with a soldered IHS and 112W TDP
7GHz or bust

Do you really want the i3 performance? What about the cheapest one from 2 gens ago?
youtube.com/watch?v=?/lolWyt_-6EQ

>i3 7360X
>X299
>Turbo 4.3GHz
>112W TDP
1-core soon(tm)

Oh that's fine then

Would buy for Dwarf Fortress

And this... Is my Dark Souls machine.

>people still buy pentiums
Doubt.jpg

The Kaby Lake Pentium is frequently considered a better investment than the i3.

>Intel will still be better for actual workstation work
oh my gosh what am I reading lol

The only thing Intel can even dream of having going for it these days is starting housefires and gaymen. Not even all gaming. AMD performance is about in line with some of Intel's CPUs from just a bit earlier in Intel's monopoly, the ones that people are still using because there have been no significant speed increases. Literally the only reason to upgrade from one of their old processors is features (DDR3->DDR4 for example) or because your old one died. Intel babbies can't even justify upgrading from those processors even for gaming, so why does it all of a sudden matter when it's Ryzen? It literally doesn't.

To quit putting words in your mouth, Ryzen beats anything to come out of Intel recently for workstation workloads. Moar coars = better when it comes to productivity. Slightly improved single core performance literally could not matter less.