The iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, two of the three new iPhones in Apple’s 2017 lineup, went on sale around the world...

>The iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, two of the three new iPhones in Apple’s 2017 lineup, went on sale around the world, starting in Australia where hundreds of people have usually gathered outside Apple’s Sydney city store for previous launches. But instead of queues winding down the street there were fewer than 30 people lining up before the store opened on Friday.

Is this the end for Apple?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HqSE9e60RIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw Sup Forums killed Apple

Steve would have expected nothing less of us.

Apple will most likely just eject the CEO and try something different.

They should have thought twice before executing jobs

There’s no Apple without Steve, sorry.

Man they really shit the money bed hard this time.

You can literally PAY me to own the iPhone X and I would hesitate and probably refuse. I mean fuck that thing is ugly and I've owned kyocera and Huwaei phones too.

There is a company, struggling to survive.

It’s not struggling.

It’s just taking on a lot of debt and not really innovating. A recipe for disaster.

And how how long they can do it before the shareholders eject everyone resposible?

A weekly stock price drop of ~3% for a company with about +$120B of net assets above all liabilities?

Holy fucking shit its 2000 all over again sell sell SELL

$50B loss in market cap, so...

Buy apple stock now before it rises again.

Until they start losing money.

They’re still making it.

>release your new flagship phone
>releasing your next new flagship phone in 2 months
>surprised nobody buys now

who woulda fucking thought?

>people on Sup Forums think they’re better economists than one of the most valuable companies in the world

This guy knows how shareholders work.

Also, 10 dollar drop isn't much. Most people are expecting the X to be a big hit. Which will make apple stock insane.

The Debt is to avoid taxes.

The most valuable*

stocks aren't based on sales

who the fuck is talking about stock?

>>But instead of queues winding down the street there were fewer than 30 people lining up before the store opened on Friday.

the thread you entered

jesus christ
BUY BUY BUY

I just bought a 128GB refurbed iPod 6th gen with a 64 bit A10 for $US 250. Installed IOS 11 and it is the smartest thing I ever did.

No one wants the 8 since theyre barely advertising it compared to X. X is where the hype is

>151Usd
call me when their stock actually suffers

it's not released yet. I bet it will be a runaway success.

>Is this the end for Apple?
You're a low IQ moron, right? You've never bought any stocks, right? Only a total shithead and a mouth-breathing retard with an extra set of chromosomes doesn't know about "buy the rumor, sell the news".

Protip: work that McDonalds job, boy. Don't buy any stock because you will lose the money and end up homeless.

The Iphone 8 is an absolute disaster in China. Interest in the phone is 0 and pretty much no one showed up for the launches, despite the lengthy crowd control barriers.

The iphone X is priced at an absurd 1400USD here and nobody will buy it because it doesnt offer anyting better than chinese phones a third of the price.

Apple stock went down 5% in the past week, thats 40 billion USD shaved off, more money than the value of the vast majority of companies in the world.

Big companies have failed before. Just because they're rich now doesn't mean they figured out how to live forever.

No, obviously not. Apple isn't going anywhere for a very very, VERY long time.

Apple is LITERALLY too big to fail.

yep, infecitng a man with aids to steal his company... poor Steve

t. AOL

iphone x is the best phone. 10k score in geekbench. intel and android poors BTFO

thats mount everst. they already reached their peak @ 160.. now its slowly going down

>10k score in geekbench. intel and android poors BTFO
can it render webpagers without a black bar on screen? yeah, I thought so

>gets 10k in (((goybench)))
>gets destroyed by the chad note 8

wew

youtube.com/watch?v=HqSE9e60RIA

im gonna get my mom a iPhone X :3

Apple has the cash reserves to say for a long ass time but it's very clear that their losing their market to Samsung. Normies are slowly becoming aware that Apple has just been copying Android competitors for years now.

>this is probably why nobody lined up for the iphone 8

lol, apple BTFO by random youtuber

how many times are you going to post this troll video?

>troll video?
lol, how is it a troll video? explain mr apple shill..

Spoiler: People who are retarded enough to line up for the new iPhone will wait for the iPhone X.
You know this is true.

Makes sense because the X is coming out.
So will we still have iPhone X in 10 years?
iPhone X.12 calling it now

I am about ready to jump on the iPhone train, I am truly sick of Google and android and there are no other options

LineageOS without gapps

>release flagship phone
>hype up new flagship phone being released a few months later
>no one buys first phone

Is Apple retarded or what? This seems like a pretty rookie marketing mistake. I'm pretty sure this is like the first rule of advertising, "Don't kill a product with hype for a later, better product."

>LineageOS without gapps
plus yalp and f-droid