I wanna know why all westerners are full of prejudice against Turks (I can kinda understand the deal with German people...

I wanna know why all westerners are full of prejudice against Turks (I can kinda understand the deal with German people, because they have seen the worst of us, but still). Sane answers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pYj4fDJTQGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Islam

I like Turkey desu

I wish the coup succeeded and your country stayed secular

it wasn't seculars vs erdogan
it was gulenists vs state.

Are well prejudiced just towards Turkish people or Turkic people like Azerbaijanis and Kazakhs?

>all westerners are full of prejudice against Turks
How many have you met

First of all, not all Turks are muslims.
Secondly, a lot of people in Turkey don't live Islam the way as you imagine them.

Short answer: your diaspora is cancer

You, historically, are a metaphor for Islam knocking on Europes door.

You conquered Constaninople and literally converted the cathedral into a giant mosque.

I know man.
but it's what it is

I completely agree but the thing is, they're like the worker class. I think a lot of Turks would ostracize them too if they were in Turkey.

You are muslims and brown

For lot of people there is no difference betweren turk or morrocan

Because they manage to elect an Islamic government time and time again, despite growing up in a secular country, lol?

If you elect Erdogan and wonder why the world hates you, you must have cognitive dissonance.

Also, they claim to be Europeans, and push for EU gimmedats, which is annoying too.

Well there's a difference between a secular working class and an Islamist working class

Most people who go to uni will meet a few Turkish students and realise that you're pretty normal and laid back. Everyone who's never met a Turk doesn't like you though cos of the whole "Islam is spooky" meme.

>meme

Islam is a political movement, not religion...their goal is expand around the world

Well, I'm in London and the vast majority of Turks I'm meet are wannabe roadmen, they also seem to assimilate with Pakis and Arabs a lot

Yeah but it's in the past. Noone's gonna conquer anywhere anymore.

That's the downside of democracy. It doesn't work properly unless a significant amount of people in a country is enlightened. But I don't think you would get to talk to an ignorant Turk in your lifetime because they wouldn't even be able to speak a foreign language.

yeah, I guess.

You have lot of kurds(turks in stats), only 12% of turks in UK voted for Erdogan

70% of turks in Netharlands and 60% in Germany voted for Erdogan

You have the best turks and they are probably still shit

What about Cyprus?

1 Not only the Germans see the worst of you, but their neighbours-to-the-west see that too.

2 muslim equals savage

3 you turned the Balkans into the shit it is today

I've never really heard about anyone disliking turks here, I guess they lucked out with arab lebs taking all the heat for being shit cunts

I don't even care about Turkey. As a whole, you guys brought Kebabs and meat boxes to Australia so you get an overall A+ in my books.

That said, your government is fucking insane, and this is coming from the country that voted in Tony Abbott.

Your diaspora here is litteraly arab-tier.
The only difference between you and them is that you don't even have the "muh colonisation" excuse.

1-I know, I was just too lazy to mention.
2-?? done with islam
3-You're right. I mean if you take an ottoman empire expansion map, the troubled areas we have today were all the ottoman empire's lands. (balkans, the middle east, crimea)

>First of all, not all Turks are muslims.

no only like 95%

that is what your alamanci and their kin in neighbouring countries always claim

also you have an islamic party running your country ffs

lmao. you're right, I don't have anything to say.

yeah, our government is insane.

Our diaspora in Europe consists of uneducated village people that were meant to come back to turkey after working there for 5-10 years, but the shittiest part of the crop just stayed there and for some reason became either nationalistic or islamist.

We hate them as well, sorry.

they don't even live in turkey. they don't know shit about turkey.

Plus even muslim kid raised in secual family can be radicalized

Because you refer to us as "westerners", which means you don't belong to us.

>muslim kid raised in secular family

i dont think such a person exists user

You raided our coasts and raped our women since the dawn of time.

Fucking saracens

Even if you are secular turk you are still culturally muslim and your kid can become terrorist

>3-You're right. I mean if you take an ottoman empire expansion map, the troubled areas we have today were all the ottoman empire's lands. (balkans, the middle east, crimea)

Troubled is the least. Now they will until eternity hate each other, start wars over stupid shit and we have to try dragging their ptsd-ridden criminally-inclined asses along, doesn't matter whether they are in the EU or not, to civilisation and prosperity.

"And, are we there yet?"

No because those asshole Turks had to elect some islamist mini-sultan in office.

that's not a rational excuse

Europe is butthurt because you literally assraped them for a thousand years.
This conflicts with their superiority complex, similar towards their inferiority complex with Jews.

Now Yuri faggots jumped on the bandwagon to fit in like cucks

You behave like animals like arabs.
Islam - nuff said
History - wars and this shit.
Your current president. Authoritarian islamist who supports idea of "political islam" and has nothing against IS.

>for some reason became either nationalistic or islamist.

uprooted syndrome

but muslim countries seem to have it really hard

people are getting really fed up with muslims here, today another attack, it will never end, and people will realize that bending over backwards for muslims doesn't help one bit

Jesus christ man.
You have been engulfed by miims, get out of Sup Forums and go outside for once

The thing is homewer, its only the diaspora in europe.Check the answers above, noone is annoyed by the diaspora in the new world.

Btw you should totally slaughter all diaspora tbqh

Oh yeah...look at 2nd and 3rd generation of mohamedans in Europe, they are more radicalized than their parents

I think it's a meme for the most part? I know numerous Turkish/Ottoman Brazilians/Sephardic Jews, and every Turk I've met online (Facebook/vidya) was pretty chill.

>get out of Sup Forums and go outside for once

ALRIGHTY THEN

woops

REMOVE KEBAB

Only solution is mass deportation

Put all mohamedands on these ships and send them to open sea

Allah will save them

>Tony Abbott
>Not based
Melbourne out

I wanna do the same for Turkey as well

You know what I believe you. I know there are great people and assholes pretty much everywhere.

But your diaspora is often real shit m8. Why don't we have problems with Chinese or Japanese diaspora? Why are there never problems with Italians, Poles (the hate they receive in the UK is just because Brits are afraid of being called racist so Poles gets all the shit)?

Answwer: islam. It unites Arabs, Turks and whatnot into being cancerous leeches who say stuff like "if the Belgian state is so dumb to provide welfare, I'll just take it' (Rachid from Morocco told me litt. this), "Turks build the pyramids", "Turks were the first nation to accept Islam from the Prophet (simsalabim)" (Halil from Turkey told me that). These are the people that call me gavur instead of using my name.

I'm so sorry for you.

>"Turks were the first nation to accept Islam from the Prophet (simsalabim)" (Halil from Turkey told me that).

wow. I just can't believe how someone can be so ignorant

the answer is this actually

Its why noone is annoyed by the diaspora in the new world, cause unlike europe, our diaspora in the new world are smart, educated and cultured people while in europe our diaspora are dumb,talentless roaches that neither europe nor we want.

are that brainwashed that you believe that shit turk bro

>"Turks were the first nation to accept Islam from the Prophet (simsalabim)" (Halil from Turkey told me that).

also there is soo much wrong with this

Its true though.

All of the generals that started the uprising were pro-gülen.

I swear, Halil K. from Gent Belgium said that to me, "gavur".

I can go on for an hour giving you stories and examples, I lived for 10+ years amongst them in one of their neighbourhoods. They were at one point my """friends""".

turks do good in america because your accepted as whites we dont have the history that europe has with their unique identities

of course there are 600 years in between

We got into a fight once because he was going on in the car about Great Turkestan Union being about to be erected, a great threat for the leading nations of the world, and that Azeris were basically their brothers, in blood and in faith.

I then told him Azeris were predominately shi'ite (which are no real muslims according to him), he told me I was lying etc... etc...

Fear does not need to be rational

oh my.

Swede on vacation in Japan

In Sweden the go to insult for someone with brown skin is "turk" so just hearing the word makes me think of shitty sandniggers

bruh nobody claims that we're westerners. we're not. but the thing is, the life I lead here is literally no different from the lifes my european friends lead in their own countries.

I'll never understand how atheists hate religion and religion based politics. It's like being an eternal 16 year old who has constantly one up the next faggot

never ever heard anything close to this, at least not in Turey

Well, I don't think the problem lays with the turks, maybe the problem is Europe being so different to Turkey or any other arab country. Arabs have a hard time assimilating with european culture, I don't know the reason, but probably it will never work, see the balkans for example.
And talking about here in Chile, the turks I've meet were good merchants and very kind to costumers. I still buy cloth to a turk guy. His surname is Yarur, dunno if that is common over there.

>Yarur
Never heard of that

I don't hate religion, I am religious myself, I do hate religion based politics however. That shit has a place in pre-Enlightenment era, not after 2 centuries of Enlightenment.

>inb4 muh ancien regime

get fucked

But if people want to base their laws around their beliefs why get upset if that's the point of democracy

Man i have no problem with turks desu, it's just that many live in fear of what they don't know, and what's been happening in you country does not help at all

true, but accept the consequences then

religion should be a personal thing, forcing your beliefs on others is fucking medieval-tier

Why actually you don't have any problems with Chinese , Japanese etc diasporas ?
I mean , I can understand then you say Poles , Italians since they are still somewhat related culturally.
But Asian culture is as alien as Arabic
>t.Kazach

a lot of muslims believe that quran has the sharia law and that's how allah wants people to live. so they think that you can't seperate religion from politics.

>personal
No its not, you can just worship alone and hope to truly understand the meaning of your prayers without having a community with similar values to help with. How can you follow the words of the 10 commandments when sinning is seen as a positive thing due the enforcement of secular beliefs on religious people

Dunno if this is blackface or not. The turks in this show were very popular
youtube.com/watch?v=pYj4fDJTQGk

Your country supports terrorists, kebab

Or Thai diaspora, or Pinoy diaspora (as alien as Chinese/Jap but more prone to violence)? In my experience, it is always islam who unites the shitty diaspora and which provides them with a fertile ground to hate the country that took them in.

I know, that is why islam cannot into enlightenment, because the state is not separated from the church.

Fuck that shit m8. Nobody should be forced into your "community". Also one can be an atheist/unbeliever/... and lead a perfectly morally respectable life. Only a zealot would disagree.

I know this Kazach here btw, he is a muslim, seldomly drinks alcohol, but he will buy me a beer. Last time a gay couple sat in front of him (one sat on the other's knee), he just moved and looked away, yet stayed polite and civil. Like I said, keep your religion to yourself. I know that islam calls this munafiq and such behaviour is basically anti-islam, but that is wjhat you have to do to be able to live in this society. If not, only hang out with your religious friends then, better yet, move back to your islamic country, and leave us alone.

TUREY SOUP ISSI COUP

Huh , maybe you are right.. Listening to Aussies, you always get a feeling, that they are swarming in Chinese...
And well ,it may sound edgy, but I largely believe that Religions are... outdated, I am not atheist, but I simply believe that there something or somebody in the sky, maybe cold, maybe caring.
In Kazakhstan both Orthodox Church/ Islam Mosque are incredibly corrupt anyway, they will turn anyone into atheist

We have like 100k vietnamese and there is no problem

Only one is that they selling meth to bavaria

Duh, I know, they usually keep to themselves. And it's minor annoyance to be mistaken for Vietnamese, but I guess it's better then being mistaken for average dark skinned Arab .
Your problem are ..Cyagyns . I never had any prejudice against before seeing them.
Now I probably can call myself racist.

no one hates turkey in real life just on this board full of deus vult faggots

Erdogan's undermining of the constitution and the overwhelming support he receives from the Turkish people.

In my visit to Turkey, Turks tried to scam me and gave bad service.

Greeks were just more civilized even though they are as much scarred by their Ottoman past as the Turks are.

Turks just don't got that stoic aloofness that gives a man dignity.
Just look at Cenk from the The Young Turks™ and how he lost his shit completely with Alex Jones.

Because of this

If you go to any ME country for vacation, the rule of thumb is to NOT BUY ANYTHING, because you will be scammed.
This has nothing to do with being a local or whatever though, but merchants in touristy areas are pro-scammers.

I meant regarding hostels actually.
For example they gave me a room with a broken window in the middle of winter. They were so kind to try to cover it with curtains so I wouldn't notice.

You elect Erdogan.

Turks believe a bunch of strange conspiracy theories and even the secular ones are pretty anti-West.

Our hotel providers are also shekel-tier.
Especially if its a single-building hotel thats on a vacation town

Truthfully, westerners don't actively think about turks. Anatolia is already too far into the distant orient of cruel and bizarre asiatic societies that will never make sense to the enlightened modern man.

Every now and then the media reminds us all that Turkey exists and inexplicably borders the real world where important things happen, and it's usually to tell us that
- islamists killed hundreds of people
- Sultan Erdogan abolished democracy
- the military was briefly at war with the state, bloodthirsty mobs beheaded a bunch of people and all major institutions are being restaffed with loyalist drones

But nevermind that here's a photo of some skyscrapers! (???)

Because they want into the EU while acting like this

> even the secular ones are pretty anti-West.
Nationalism shouldnt be seen as anti-west.
Our secular people hold western values, they just dont want to be western dogs.

>strange conspiracies
Go on

>Turey wants to join EU
this meme needs to end.
Its just a bait&switch tactic that our politicans use.No one really wants to enter EU

I also talked with educated Turks here in Norway.
Asked him about history in school.

Is it true that you learn about Hittites, but not about Greeks?
Not even Romans?

>Anatolia has always been turkic

beheading didn't happen. it's a meme. and less than 10 ranked ""soldiers"" got lynced meanwhile they killed 170 armless civillians.

We learn VERY LITTLE about hitties, probably a grand total of 2 hours.
We learn some about the late-era byzantium politics, their kings and corruption, and the affects of the byzantines in europe after they fled constantinople.
And thats about it, but do keep in mind that 7th-8th-11th and 12th grade are ALL about WW1, turkish independence wars and 1920-1930 turkish politics. we also cover the subjects for half of 10th grade.
So we dont learn much about history pre-1990.

Why are Turks full of prejudice against Arabs?
Arabs don't hate Turks usually unless they're Shia or have similiar political views to the Shia

For a geographic location with so much history to write about, that's fucking terrible.

Çomars dont like you because you backstabbed the ottoman empire.
Kemalists and Nationalist dont like you cause you are arab scum.

For starters:

You need to fuck off from Cyprus.

You need to stop threatening ALL your neighbors (Greece, Israel, Syria).

You need to stop helping muslim criminals in Syria and Iraq.

You need to accept and apologize for the Greek/Armenian/Pontic genocides.

You need to stop invading other nations air/sea borders.

You need to elect a person/government who is not a cunt, that will at least try and do all of the above.

Until then, no one will respect you, and you will always be a roach.

do Turkish kids realy eat-all-they-can rakhat-lukum in kindergardens?

yeah but we learn EVERYTHING that has happened in anatolia(not the ottoman empire) 1914-1925