So how do other Europeans feel about Swiss gun laws...

So how do other Europeans feel about Swiss gun laws? I think it's ingenious that certain races are banned from own guns there. Niggers, Mudslimes and Spics should be banned from gun ownership.

"Niggers, Mudslimes and Spics," admit you just wanted post that. What they have common with Switzerland, tho?

Banning guns based on race is the stupidest idea in the whole of the history of the universe

>Niggers, Mudslimes and Spics should be banned from gun ownership.

HeIlo reddit

>So how do other Europeans feel about Swiss gun laws?

jealous

and based on religion and language

This is Sup Forums summerfag, if you wanna spout right wing rhetoric in your own thread then do it on

please shut the fuck up

Actually no. It's quite clever.

Niggers, spics and muslims commit much more crime than whites. They should be banned from gun ownership.Niggers alone commit 50% of all murders in the US. Ban them from guns.

Fuck off cuck.

He rendered me postless tho, srsly I didnt know how to react at such insult.

>he thinks that banning guns prevents people from getting them
HAHAHA you sound just like a liberal

I bet you're that kind of guy that gives weird looks at interracial couples in public

Works in Switzerland pham. We need to aggressively deport those people as well. We need to reduce the number of niggers, spics and muslims in america. Honestly banning certain races from guns is the only gun control I'd support. Nazis unironically had the right idea.

Nah, he keep watching tips of his shoes.

>french flag

eat shit ahme

Sup Forums

yo, cut it out, we are fucking scared, can't you see that already?

Go back to Tunisia you filthy Mudshit fuck.

>t. Bilel

If you hate Sup Forums so much why don't you just go elsewhere

I have never understood this.

>French flag
You're not tricking anybody.

Switzerland doesn't have 40% of their population as niggers, spics or muslims, friend.
But here, let me apply your same logic on a broader picture;

You should ban anyone from having a gun, that way, you'll reduce not only the +50% of murders niggers do, but the other +40% the other races do, effectively making America the first 0.0 per 100,000 homicides country on the world. Truly haven on earth

You're a fucking idiot if you think niggers are killing with legally owned guns, you'd just cause a shit ton of racial back fire to the point where the whole country burns. It's good to be right wing, but it's completely retarded to be a nazi sympathizer with unrealistic goals. Kill yourself

The great majority of homicides in america are by niggers and spics. It makes sense to ban them from guns and aggressively deport them, Alejandro.

You don't seem to understand the flaws on your logic, breh.

muslim thing

You're the fucking idiot for thinking niggers and spics shouldn't be banned from ownining guns.

>d-don't be a nazi

Fuck off you retarded cuckservative. Aggressively deporting and banning niggers, spics and muslims from guns along with a wall will cause a massive drop in homicides. Banning races from guns works, which is why Jews were pretty much disarmed and couldn't do shit.

There are none. Banning races from oqning guns has worked in the past. So has aggressively deporting them and strongly reinforcing borders.

You are too far gone, it's not even worth arguing with you. Not everything in life is your stupid Sup Forums memes, what you want is not what you can get in reality.

>yo mama 9gag

u have been told to hard

Then fuck off retard. We need a strong leader with fascist tendencies that can unite whites and take back this country from the shitskins and libshits.

I dont know man, they do that with everything

I know your faking now, nice try though you had me 7/10 bretty good

Nope. Stay assravaged.

>Become member of shooting club or join hunting club
>acquire permit
>buy practically anything

Idk it's not that hard to own guns legally here either
You can't open carry or keep them in a drawer in your house (legally) and buying them requires a background check which isn't even something anyone should care about but that's about it.
Thing is, it's safe here so we don't need any. :---D
(inb4 thousands of >le refugee memes,
It was two attacks and the only people who died were the attackers)

>I think it's ingenious that certain races are banned from own guns there
Source?

>I think it's ingenious that certain races are banned from own guns there.
This goes against the 'right to bear arms' though.