Poorfags will never know this feel

>poorfags will never know this feel

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Magnetic-NXET-Samsung-Nintendo-1pack-Black/dp/B073WXMD5S/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

iFaggots will never post this comfy

> tfw you don't even need to add "apple" to the search and you still get mac results

Enjoy your overpriced trash.

>even his keyboard is a botnet
I hope to fucking god I’m never that comfy

Wow.. so being a retarded phoneposter is the power of android...

Neither will you, dumbass, because they replaced MagSafe with inferior USB-C.

Works on my machine

Jelly you can't phonepost while multitasking tinder? Stay virgin.

I'm sure you don't have to worry about botnet on iOS at all.

poorfag here

has a surface pro

knows that feel

The magnetic power connector was really one of the greatest things in history.

destiniged by aplell in sandeighaio calèfornia (sp)?
sory my englich is no very good

>Calls others virgins.
>Is on a dating site because he doesn't have a girl
wew

I rather be virgin than dating and wasting time on tinder sluts ,looks like I am last peron who met gf outside in city square.

Fucking gen z.

>it just werks
>((assuming you buy 6 dongles for 60$ each so you can chargr your phone, your laptop, and use a USB flash stick at the same timr))

>buy the latest macbook
>oh boy now ill know the magsafe feels
>USB-C

Also now I know how this happens.

>it just works
>same page
KEK

Didn’t even have to type android

If you have a USB type C charging port, breakaway cables are like $20 now.

amazon.com/Magnetic-NXET-Samsung-Nintendo-1pack-Black/dp/B073WXMD5S/

>images of samshit
>at least one iphone
Let's not forget the iPhone 3gs grenade

Image contains a mix of Android phones, iPhones, dumbphones, and what looks like crappy clip art. What is the point that you're trying to make here?

Those things are so shit.

I fucking love you user

how do these people even damage their cables? I've had mine since the launch of the 6s and been all over the world with it and the only noticeable wear is the plastic bit having a chip

They have a false stance of security from the magsafe cable.

Neither will new iFags.
Steve dying was a mistake.

I had a Macbook Pro from 2009-2013 and the mag-safe connector was neat but the cable was a bit flimsy and had a tendency to fray around the neck. Given the nice construction of the rest of it and the price of a replacement it was a real shame they didn't use a higher quality cable. Braided cable would have been nice.

My T530 has a nice thick cable with a barrel connector and I don't have any complaints.It works just fine and is a lot more durable though bulkier. I have to wonder if they used an actual linear power supply with big bulky 60Hz mains transformer as opposed to a switching converter which can utilize much smaller transformers because of the much higher switching frequency. They really could have found a better way to get the size down, I'm sure.

>ifaggots will never know it either anymore
I guess it was useless

Imagine if a laptop or dare I say, even a desktop could do that.

>android has more market share
>type in good phone
>only android
>type in best phone in the world
>literally one iPhone 6 for pages after pages
?????

One of the few things I liked about my Surface was the magsafe-style magnetic power connector. It was nice, though it fell out far too easily.

>tfw you will never know the feeling of using 100+ different dongles

Yes I will you fucking young pleb.

>Good phone
>A few HTC phones and an iPhone 5C
Google has superior taste.

>it's only an argument when I use it

Que?
Honestly wut?
Can you please explain your post.

Pretty obvious what it is

But we do

?

No?
The picture you posted has a bunch of HTCs and an iPhone 5C
I like those phones.
I commented that Google has bretty gud taste.
You made some unintelligible comment

Oh I thought you were being sarcastic
My bad user

Also yeah M7 and M8 were pretty based

You mean the arc of electricity from the unsafe charger as it snaps off and starts melting?

>szóköz
>return

just use your phone in english if the translation sucks that much

*blocks your path*

>gif
>2017
it's a macfag

What's the point in creating this thread on a technology board? It's not /fa/ /lgbt/, we discuss here operating system kernels, IPC, hardware interruptions, memory mapping, high performance computing, artificial intelligence and sometimes the superiority of the white race.

Stinky magyar

>Exploding is hardware problem
>Blames software

Mi a legjobb 4toka alkalmazás almás telefonra?

You're shitting on the wrong street, Pajeet.

didn't they remove this?

I use the phone in english but I’m used to the hungarian QWERTZ keyboard.

The Chan, mondjuk par dollar de ha iPhonet tudtal venni ezekbol a jo fizukbol akkor azis menni fog.

>better in theory than in praxis

Fasznak nem tudsz ékezeteket írni te nyomorék?

Mi a gecinek baszakodnek az ekezet irogatassal mobilon foleg ilyen gyokereknek

Stop shilling thechan, its ass

works on my machine

magyar cigany

You probably are virgins or have not had that many gf's to know that meeting girls IRL is a waste of fucking time

Its really fucking convenient to chose which girls to talk to rather than going from girl to girl finding out if they have anything in common with you while putting up with their retarded small talk

>girlfriend
>the current year
I'd rather have 5 active sexual partners than 1 girlfriend. The fuck do you have a girlfriend for? Women are only good for sex and children. I'll get a girlfriend when I'm 35 and want the latter.

100% this.

Love you too brother

Are you sure, OP?

Actually I get this feeding quite often when installing obscure hardware in a GNU/Linux system.

Is that the one where it's possible to connect it backwards and damage the phone?

Aren't magnetic chargers dangerous? Like they could damage your monitor/hard drive and stuff?

>Monitor
Not since the days of the CRT.
>HDD
Just how strong a goddamn magnet are you using? The idea is it's a weak one that pops off easily. That way, if someone snags on the cable or something, the magnet goes before your laptop gets dragged off the edge of the table.

The xbox 360 controller already tried that with the little break-away part at the end but people just constantly lost that shit and I'm not sure if it even saved any consoles.

Xbox hueg did it first.
And there's a big difference between the weak magnet of an Apple magsafe or Surface's power cable to a firmly socketed connector like that.

that thing definitely saved my 360 once.

So there's that.

Boasting about technology stolen from rice cooker manufacturers.

k

"In 2008, Apple posted an official response acknowledging problems with MagSafe adapters, which include incomplete circuit connection and adapter's white insulation separating from the magnetic end of the MagSafe connector. [...] alleging that the MagSafe power adapter is prone to frayed wires and overheating, and as such represents a fire hazard.Apple has since released a new connector to remedy the defects."

Not really. It was comfy ass fuck though!

>alcatel
>good phone

I buy the £2.89 cables from Thailand in advance knowing they will fuck up every 6-12 months. After buying the £5.99 cables for UK delivery it was getting expensive. Saving £6 a year planning ahead. I don't even solder them now, I just cut the wires twist, heat sink and cable tie. I know the charger end is going to fuck up before the twist heatsink and cable tie will fail.