Android is way better than Iphone

>Android is way better than Iphone
Look at that, Dronetrads got blown the fuck out. Given how the only argument for Android camp is performance there is no reason to buy Android phones anymore

>B But the price
Maybe you shouldnt buy new phones in the first place if youre poor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HqSE9e60RIA
youtube.com/watch?v=_G4nbQ4cqe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post Crysis III FPS (480p), a real life workload.

>speedtest by jewbench
>supporting jewpple

>phone does everything I require a phone to do
>some fucking benchmark says some other phone does it faster
>I don't live by the millisecond, that's digital
>I live by the moments, that's analog

None of you will ever understand this.

You mean that if I upgrade my Galaxy S5 my gmail app will go even faster?!

Take all my money!

>I didnt need powerful phone anyways!!

>implying a S5 isn't powerful

Applel is the Intel of smartphones atm.

>hey my phone is faster in muh (nobody uses at all) benchmarks by 15% for 2.2x the price of another 'lagdroid' phone!!!

And then it gets beaten in actual daily use of the phone by other android variants like the S8 or Note 8 (the Ryzen multitask of phones)

Literally the 7700k of phones.
Bravo

Housefires when?

>i3 is powerful enough for me!

What should buy a smarphone when i can just buy a regular mobile phone?

why*

>my shitposting requires a 64 cores Xeon and 256 GiB of RAM

Are you poor then?

Real shit:
Your comparing a phone released two weeks ago to a phone released almost half a year or more ago.

They are different classes of phones.
not8 is a s8 w. a bigger screen, op5 is half a year old.

Take that, people who use their phones in their daily lives! The iPhone scores higher in Geekbench, so I win against your more responsive, less laggy device!

>look at that
It's Geekbench again.

Intel at least has gaming going on for them, Apple has gaymen.

>not owning a quantum computer to shitpost online
(you)

and yet android phones still load webpages faster than iphones

iOS is useless, you don't even have a root access to your own UNIX device. No matter what specs are if you can't do anything techy with it. RaspberryPi is also worse than Core i3 and yet people still buy it.

You can't do anything with that power.
(u)

>iPhone CPUs need to be twice as fast in order to achieve 90% performance of Android (developed by Pajeet)
this is how idiocracy reflects on the industry

You literally don't.

>And then it gets beaten in actual daily use of the phone by other android variants like the S8 or Note 8
Except it doesn't. It's faster is real world applications. It loads apps and renders videos faster. There's nothing a samshit can do faster.

>implying the fastest speed at the time has anything to do with being "better"
Kid, iOS is shit

"Benchmarks only matter when iphones are winning"
how much more retarded can apple fanboys be?

>geekbench.

The only application that could use this extra speed (dolphin) is on present on the android phones.

Are you running a benchmark right now?

An instruction set architecture (ISA) is an abstract model of a computer. It is also referred to as architecture or computer architecture. A realization of an ISA is called an implementation. An ISA permits multiple implementations that may vary inperformance, physical size, and monetary cost (among other things); because the ISA serves as the interface between software and hardware. Software that has been written for an ISA can run on different implementations of the same ISA. This has enabled binary compatibility between different generations of computers to be easily achieved, and the development of computer families. Both of these developments have helped to lower the cost of computers and to increase their applicability. For these reasons, the ISA is one of the most important abstractions in computing today.

An ISA defines everything a machine language programmer needs to know in order to program a computer. What an ISA defines differs between ISAs; in general, ISAs define the supported data types, what state there is (such as the main memory and registers) and their semantics (such as the memory consistency and addressing modes), the instruction set(the set of machine instructions that comprises a computer's machine language), and the input/output model.

Overview Edit

An instruction set architecture is distinguished from a microarchitecture, which is the set ofprocessor design techniques used, in a particular processor, to implement the instruction set. Processors with different microarchitectures can share a common instruction set. For example, the Intel Pentium and the Advanced Micro Devices Athlon implement nearly identical versions of the x86 instruction set, but have radically different internal designs.

The concept of an architecture, distinct from the design of a specific machine, was developed by Fred Brooksat IBM during the design phase of System/360.

This is delusional as fuck.
When the iPhone 7 got released, the XZ premium destroyed it.

Now i'm just waiting for another stock android flagship to come out to destroy the iPhone 8 too.

Whoops.
Wasn't meant to reply to you.

It's okay user as long you know what an ISA is. And realize how pointless the comparison between a macbook, an x86 laptop and a ARM based phone is

>synthetics
Nobody cares

Now try and drag and drop some files from your Phone to your pc without ITunes, oh wait you can't

>geekbench
literally fake news

How will iToddlers ever recover?
I remember that I used to argue with iToddlers a few months back, now I don't even think about them at all.

This. Who cares about synthethic benchmark? I know my Xperia Z2 performs worse, but its still enough to open "apps" and hear music on the go. Therefore I only payed 10 % of the Iphones price.

Exynos equipped Note 8 blowing out the A11. How in the fuck can you get beat by a bloated ass Samsung phone? If this isn't proof that Geekbench is trash I don't know what is.

I think coin mining is a much better workload to demonstrate how shit phone CPUs actually are

Benchmarks are useless and synthetic in the modern world.

The XZ premium beat the iPhone.
The OP5 did.
Samsung did.

iPhone is no longer the fastest phone, and is losing users fast.

Do people actually consider this when buying a phone? If you're really concerned about being able to render videos faster just fucking render them on a PC.

Android users are butt devastated.

Sour grapes to the max, either calling bullshit in the numbers or saying the numbers aren’t necessary.

iPhone 8 blown up in ram management. Note 8 beating it in every application once things are running in the background.

youtube.com/watch?v=_G4nbQ4cqe8