How difficult it is to get a South Korean gf?

>white
>educated
>23
>fit

but there's a catch, not American.
>Estonian, ex slav country, considered third world shithole

Is there any hope for me? I've really considered taking all my savings and just traveling to Asia and fulfill my dreams by finding a Korean gf.

Same question about Japanese and Singapore women.

Get some socialy skillfull latina better. Two autist are by no means equal to happy relationship. More like two salty human beings full of sad shit that was never spoken.

are you handsome?

Korean gf .__________________.

Work on getting an Estonian gf first

Why would a Korean girl want to live in Estonia when she could fuck Hans or Pierre and live in an actual first world country?

Teach me how to get an Estonian gf, and I'll teach you how to get a Korean gf

I am a cute korean grill
I want a model tier white bf that I commonly see in the fashion magazines so bad
how can I find one without going abroad?
Clubs?

No she wouldn't have to come to Estonia, we could travel the world or live in Korea (but far away from her family)

6/10 but I overcompensate with other traits. like having money, being fit, good sarcastic humour, confidence etc.

Estonian gfs being any good is a complete meme. Estonian girls are prude, bitchy, gold digging whiners who age like shit. They never take care of their appearance and have an intellectual level comparable to my desk. They cheat like there's no tomorrow. No guilt, either.

I need a woman with traditions that could actually raise a son and support her husband and be completely fine with staying loyal.

do you have male friends that have good faces then?
please introduce them kpoop pls

>tfw obsessed with Korean gfs, but don't even listen to kpop, watch anime or care for crap sea food

stop bullying.

You just described the average Korean woman just add plastic and you are 100% accurate

hey bb

b-b-but are the family traditions and staying loyal a complete internet meme? I thought western culture was to blame for that sort of whore behavior.

No one gives a fuck about that now. A lot of my friends are all hoping in the SJW train and it is annoying as fug.

I won't blame Western culture(or what was it) but the shit going on today in Western countries that spur that sort of behavior.

i really really want a white bf that looks like sean opry
wat doooo

Posting tits would be good start

The only countries with traditional women are Muslim or Sub Saharan African countries. If you want anime tier traditional girl, I would suggest you to look for Muslims.

Traditional 'Yamato Nadeshiko-ish' girls ceased to exist after 80's.

T. Korean

>"Jamal-san, it's time to go to the masjid"
>"ok habibi-chan"

fuck. my life long dreams just got crushed.

>then gotta do the only thing Estonians know how to do: go drinking.

Just be yourself mate

get a ps
if your face is nice lots korean girls would want to rape u

I've been to Estonia, you have some bomb ass looking women. Be happy with your Russian women and stop trying to take all our delicious Koreans.

>consorting with the enemy

Of course I am not talking about SE Asian Muslims but ones in the Middle East
Why going for Iranian or Levant (Syria, Lebanon)? Those seemed to be qt 3.14

why korean? korean are the most masculine and least cutest of east asians. i understand why they're appealing to unrefined tastes though

how good looking would i have to be for a k pop tier gf

>Implying a stupid Finn would have taste to begin with.

Perhaps he likes square jaws and barbie dolls

you have appeal. though DON'T be desperate and take the first that comes your way but wait for a good one

If you are something like lawyer or doc, you can have one as a Westerner even if you look like Kim Jong Il

Some Menas can be cute but I am just a twink fuccboi ;___;

>Estonian gfs being any good is a complete meme. Estonian girls are prude, bitchy, gold digging whiners who age like shit. They never take care of their appearance and have an intellectual level comparable to my desk. They cheat like there's no tomorrow. No guilt, either.

Oh boy are you in for a surprise. Korean girls are exactly the same, only they take caring about their appearance to the extreme, they are VERY materialistic about everything. Cheating is super common also

I speak from personal experience while I was in Korea though, and not all of them like that, bla bla bla...

They're still women

>Iranian
Not gonna find a traditional Iranian woman in a western country unless your family arranges a relationship with someone still living in Iran.

t. Iranian

Good advice Finmate.

luke warral if english

lolno
white fever is soley from the "looks"

Total Agreement from Munich tier half Iranian

Your plan was at first acting pretty desperate?
>sheesh, close call

tfw no model tier white bf

Not even for those studying abroad from Iran?

>white fever is soley from the "looks"
Good one Kim No Cock

are you really a cute korean girl

>implies such thing would exist

>are you really a cute korean girl
as much as I am probably

very cute and seks
are you a cute english boy as well?
you must be good at making curry

I saw one doing master at my uni tho.

Maybe a graduate student, but usually they have a husband lined up for them in whatever country they're studying in by then from my experience.

shut up kebab
god bless white men

Come over South Korea, I'm gonna show you some

That guy straight up looks like a heroin addict

But his pupils are dilated, not constricted.

t. former heroin addict

i dont have enough neetbux to get out of my cuntry
and white people in real life dont look like magazines in korea
need a ticket for nyc

He could stop to grinn like a retard, tho

he is above 9/10 in my book

>NYC
>Searching for whites
Sir Kek'a lot

Well mb she actually is searching for Jews

>need a ticket for nyc
good luck finding a job other thatn dishwashing or prostitution

REALLY?? ffs I am not even gay, but even I can see men more beautiful than him every day

damn, did not think this through

>Estonian = ex slav, 3rd world
I think you lied about your education there m8. Sweden, Switzerland & Finland were 3rd world, Estonia was 2nd world.

it has all model citizens
pic related
average street people you encounter at metro

>korea
>neetbux

Isn't this Sean O'pry? Anyways, looks disgusting holy. Like a fucking puppet.

no you dont
white people and asians have different beauty standard
he has typical model face

lel dont be mad
save up and get surgery
lifting doesnt change ugly faces

That is the same as saying that average korean girls look like kpop idols

We dont have beauty standards, because beauty is not something you can easily standardize. At least here, and I bet it is the same in most of the world

>save up and get surgery
That;s your answer for everyting, no?

Surgery? This is your only solution? Fixing an internal problem with an external solution.
No ty m8, I'm alright with my face anyway

JOO-WON KIM fucks 10/10 kpop stars all day and drinks SOJU while you LIFT weights and inject yourself with questionably sourced TESTOSTERONE, it's all about BOIPUSSY, STARCRAFT TECHNIQUE AND ALCOHOLISM

>e dont have beauty standards, because beauty is not something you can easily standardize. At least here, and I bet it is the same in most of the world

thats what fuglies say

if your ugly yes
face is all that matters in korea
you are here replying because you want a korean gf
you will realize what i say is not joke if you had tried hitting girls in my cuntry
listen carefully to my tips

Why would you keep your own ugly face while you can break and replace every bone there and be like Sean O'rpy? Silly Hans

>you are here replying because you want a korean gf
That's very risky conclusion, What if I simply wanna fuck that Estionian retard?

God what was I even thinking. Korea was right

great
stay happy beeing yourself happy froggo

very true
lifting is not needed with ugly face

why cant he be mine?

I would rather be ugly my whole life, than let a surgeon cut my face up so I dont look like me anymore. And if face is all that matters in Korea, I would like to have nothing to do with it. I mean, how more superficial and vapid can you get?? No wonder your men kill themselves in droves. But at least you're honest

>to everyone else in here

I hope you all realize that Kim here is trying to bait us really hard

Of course he/she is, yet there is nothing else I can do right now :(

I think he is proxy 2bh. Also based Serb.

vapid and superficial you say?
all race fevers are born superfical anyway

and you only deny it because you cant afford it
all good looking models or actors have done it and they are still themseves with high life

You didn't do enough surgeries, yet. Keep them wons coming and bones breaking till he's yours.

>all good looking models or actors have done it

will sean godfry accept my my propose when my surgeries are done in the middle of time square?

you are just naive and ignorant about how beauty works
what makes a person beautiful is money

Well, good thing would be check on what he likes, before breaking stuff. What if he likes big,hooky noses for some reason and you already made yourself small and perky for shitload of money?

>vapid and superficial you say?
>all race fevers are born superfical anyway
This is not true, and people with "race fever" are delusional anyway. You are losing your grip, Kim

>and you only deny it because you cant afford it
I advise you to read this again:
>I would rather be ugly my whole life, than let a surgeon cut my face up so I dont look like me anymore

>what makes a person beautiful is money
Maybe in your self-centric, materialistically-oriented illusion of the world

>korean related thread
always find people guess i ?
hello lads? :DDD
It is hard to get along with people who grew up different culture always
if you have shit fantasy about korea or korean
you should remind that all human nature is same
be good to your near
sorry to shit engrish

always find people guess i ? (x)
always find same people guess i ? (o)

Esto living in Canada here, being Estonian is awesome here. Toronto has a large Estonian community (largest in the world outside of Estonia but still not big because there's only like a million of us in the whole world) and saying you're Estonian is the number 1 pick up line you can have here. Everyone thinks it's really cool. I don't know why the fuck you're into ching chongs but Toronto also has loads of them. I got UofT and it feels like we've got at least 50% asian students. Of course you're luck depends on whether you're and ugly or not, estonian genes can be a blessing or a curse.

fuck sorry i can't type too well rn i'm a bit baked

>you must be good at making curry
TOP KEK
korea with the bants

why did you decide to racemix and damage your genepool like this?

why are white people so beautiful?
are they chosen by god