Why nobody can build IDE better then microsoft?

Why nobody can build IDE better then microsoft?

That's sublime text, idiot

Pay peanuts, get monkeys. Pay nothing, get freetards.

a wrong picture. I feel so awkward now.

Goddamn that's disgusting. Still better than eclipse.

>I feel so awkward now.
Don't worry everyone knows you are retard

>eclipse
kek

I wonder if that piece of shit has improved since the past 5 years.

Everyone know Microsoft makes the best development tools. The reason is because of their motto:

Developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers.

This. If you want the good stuff, but JetBrains(TM).

Seriously tho it's years ahead

Intellij is great

The first picture looked better and more modern

ffs xcode is a million times better

JetBrains btfo every single other IDE in existence

yes but balmer REALLY dropped the ball on mobile

If you need a editor Sublime, Emacs or vim are years ahead of anything Microsoft has
if you actually have a use for a IDE Jet brains is the only option

Kek

OK kid

IDE is deprecated. Everyone moved to SATA, what, fifteen years ago?

Why isn't there something new to beat SATA?

/thread

There is. It's called SAS, and it's basically like SATA only with better management features and drives up to 15krpm. It's the standard for big server drive arrays and SAN boxes.

But who was phone?

confirmed for retard!

Wish SAS drives weren't so fucking expensive, got a 2 years old hp 500G from a friend for 50€

vscode is literally the best text editor out there right now. really impressed with microsoft, no joke.

Languages and compilers were Microsoft's original business.
Only criticism I hold against devenv is the WPF refactoring for VS2010+.

>Languages and compilers were Microsoft's original business.
Aside F# everything is garbage tier from them. Generating code and having retarded syntactic sugar isn't my tea so i don't care about the mostly pointless bells and whistles inside VS, especially after they broke my workflow with every major release. Fuck this shit.