Indian OS

>see one of those "alternative" android phone OS' posted by someone on Sup Forums
>look up youtube videos of it
>hear indian male talking

Every. Fucking. Time.

Why does no one besides Indians use these? Are they all shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lLyZIK23HsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it looks shit from the screenshot

>look up custom rom videos
>video starts
>"hello and happy eid to everyone"

It's just about everything that isn't mainstream that I look up. I mean, even a Sony alarm clock only has a single youtube review. Of course, it's an Indian. Can't even watch a video to see if this thing matches up to the old Dream Machines without that annoying accent.

>Youtube ROM review
>electronic music at 110 dB
>just swipes through menus at lightning speed and shows a few settings pages

How is that a riddle? It's pretty obviously glass 5, presuming the lines represent a blocked passageway. If they don't, it's glass 2.

>1

Why? Because it's beer, and the foam would all collect in the first glass?

You see, that's the beauty of facebook riddles. You never know, it's just great bait.

>HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

You're such a stupid faggot that it actually makes me mad. If your post is bait then well done.

Please throw yourself under a bus.

Presumably for the same reason blacks recolor and clean their shoes, and autists install new distros every year; they're pretty poor and by changing their ROM, they're attempting to breath new life into an old product, bringing back that adventurous feel of trying a new phone for the first time.

nice way to derail the thread, also the answer is 6

too easy

it's because westerners are too busy working to fuck around with 3rd party ROMs.

>Why does no one besides Indians use these?
I use them.
>Are they all shit?
No.

I just don't bother making YouTube reviews of my phone. I have a Nexus 5 that has been running CM/LOS since I got it. Running custom versions of Android isn't a Pajeet thing but reviewing it on YouTube is.

flyme is indeed a huge piece of shit

I don't know about Flyme, wasnt that Meizus thing, but at least almost every Xiaomi video or MIUI related thing is made by indian on youtube. I guess it's because these chink things are successful in India too and chinks have their own websites etc. so majority on YouTube doing these videos seem to be indians

are there any lightweight roms to make a note2 feel snappy?

im using paranoid android but it feels sluggish, its jellybean though. my current phone is fucked so i have to use the note and its a struggle.

depending on whether or not the image is poorly drawn, 5 or 6. If you look closely it appears someone tried to block off the pipes leading to 2 and 7

This
Anyone answering 6 outs themselves as being worthless dumb shitskins

Aside from installing a custom rom on a really aging device that has stopped getting updates, what is the point of most of these custom roms?

Most of them seem to look and run the exact same as stock android and they are running them on phones that aren't that old.

Well, why don't (you) make one? Hmmm? Ever wonder why the hwite race is dying? Because you have a victim culture of blaming everyone else. This applies to both ends of your political spectrum. Don't like something, go fix it.

>Glass 2
Go bury yourself where noone will find you and die.

>Anyone answering 6 outs themselves as being worthless dumb shitskins
Think again sweetie. Water will never flow right of the glass 1 and 2 making 6 the only glass that will fill up. If by chance others do get filled up it will be by a trickle.

I'm all for alternatives, every rom today seems to be just "here's either the same thing as stock with minor additions, generic stock android with minor additions, lineage OS or lineage OS with a different theme and we added some apps

Thing is this doesn't seem that good. I just wish there was something better out there.

somebody didn't see that some of the passages are blocked
answer is 5

Riddles patricians know the real answer is 7.

>>look up youtube videos of it
>>hear indian male talking
thats my experience with every Android phone ever.
android: by indians for indians.

In Finland we have Sailfish

youtu.be/lLyZIK23HsY

>"Hello YouTube"
>Immediately close the tab

iPhone doesn't have this problem

Guess that 1 problem less for homos then.

>30 second intro
>ITS YA BOY PAJEET

Better than "what is up guys"

>see one of those "alternative" android phone OS' posted by someone on forocoches
>look up youtube videos of it
>hear mexican male talking

Every. Fucking. Time.

Why does no one besides Mexicans make online tutorials?

Someone redpill me on why rr is curry nigger tier ROM besides the Pajeet names in the credits

what. is. up. guys. It's fuckboy27484 coming atcha live from daddys trustfund channel. Here today to drive daddys lambo into a telephone pole because im rich and your not.

>wah wah my house burnt down
Hahaha good times.

Roms used to add more features. Now only autistic ricing tools remain.