Be on a flagless board

>be on a flagless board
>pretend to be British and say I laugh at their ''nations'' who would still live in mudhuts if not for us
>they get mad every time

I wish I was eternal Anglo for real.

>he doesn't use a British purpose for this exact purpose

come home anglo man

desu I didn't realize "english people" were a race until I saw myself becoming more and more racist against them

I hate the English and English """""""""""""""""""""""""culture"""""""""""""""""""""""""

>t. Jamal "seditious patriot" Gonzales

This board is smothered in English culture. Every 3rd world shithole does be saying "banter" and "lad". Its the same in the real world aswell. We are simply unmatched.

More like American... The English just jumped on the bandwagon and pretend that the British Empire is still alive

Oh yes, let's just ignore how we spread our influence far and wide for hundreds of years. yes yes, it was the yanks.

>mfw every tom, dick and harry think their shithole of a nation is relevant

yes, yes, well done, anglos, well done, anglos, however

So we copied the Aussies. That proves nothing about England.

>colonize half the world
>treat people like shit everywhere
>drink """tea""" to be le ironic and english
>think their dialect is better even though it only makes them sound timid
>women look like cave trolls
>still think they're relevant
>btfo by a bunch of inbred farmers
>still think they're relevant
>cucked by an old lady with no power

feels good not to be english desu

Great post user

>To the United Kingdom:
Thanks for bringing civilisation to every corner of the globe, for founding some of the greatest countries on earth, for bringing infrastructure and culture to the wild places, for bearing the white man's burden, for catalysing the industrial revolution, for setting an example of civility, tradition, responsible governance, and class for the entire globe, for keeping a stiff upper lip while bearing the unimaginable through 2 world wars, and for continuing to be a major global presence in education, research, economics, military, art, politics, and innovation.
>God Save the Queen

Pic related, the epitome of american culture.

>btfo by a bunch of inbred farmers?

What is this a reference too? The 1st Boer War?

this is a sfw board you fuckwad

Our board, Our rules. Don't like it? Fuck off

loss of the American colonies

>Our board, Our rules.
>muh Sup Forums
This board is run by the mods. Their board, their rules.

It *were* you but now it's them.

Try to kill yourself and reincarnate as anglo.

Hmmm, but you're speaking our language while using our technology.
Yes but it isn't as much influence as we had. Sure they're a superpower but they don't actually own any countries. When's the last time they even won a war anyway?

>loss of American colonies

The French are French, but I'm not sure they can all be called inbred farmers.
It was nice of them to beat the British and give you your independence, but in reality the American colonies were worth more as trade partners than as colonies due to the high cost of fighting their battles for them.

>It *were* you but now it's them.
The English don't want to accept this, Artyom. They want to sit their on their island and make believe that they're Empire is still more than an island. Why do you think they're so proud of the Falklands, which are just some worthless and barren islands? Because it's all that they can manage nowadays.

Also, if I might just help you on your English real quick, the correct word there is "It *was* you."

They Americanised several languages and it has nothing to do with you. They also influence world cultures.

Thanks.

>using our technology
Care to name a piece of English tech I'm using?

>When's the last time they even won a war anyway?
When's the last time we even tried tried is more like. We can't put enough effort into winning a war because we're so cucked by the Leftists in this country.

>the American colonies were worth more as trade partners than as colonies due to the high cost of fighting their battles for them
"It's not that we couldn't keep you guys, its just that we couldn't afford to! And anyways, w-we didn't want to keep you guys a-anyways you b-baka!"
>yfw

>be on flagless board
>pretend to be anti-gun liberal Eurocuck and make fun of Americans for being unprogressive
>thread derails

I'm glad I'm not a Eurosharia

>Thanks.
np Russia-bro

Eurabia truly is a hellhole, isn't it. Brexit is the one good thing the English have done in a long, long time.

Kek
I like how you spelled the word "Americanised" in the British fashion rather than American with a "z."

America can't even Americanise the English spelling of their neighbors, how the hell are they supposedly doing it overseas?

Also, "replacing via consummerism and vapidity" is not synonymous with "influence."

>Also, "replacing via consummerism and vapidity" is not synonymous with "influence."
in·flu·ence
ˈinflo͝oəns/
noun
noun: influence; plural noun: influences

the capacity to have an effect on the character, development, or behavior of someone or something, or the effect itself.
"the influence of television violence"
synonyms: effect, impact; control, sway, hold, power, authority, mastery, domination, supremacy;
guidance, direction;
pressure
"the influence of parents on their children"
No, it pretty much is.

>how the hell are they supposedly doing it overseas
They bring English words and some construction here. Not Britts.

>leafland shilling even harder for england than the english ever will

Maybe in Russia, but the EU specifically states that they use British English, not American, throughout the Union.
It's also what's used in the entirety of the Commonwealth

No, I mean they infuence other languages. You know how many English words Japanese took from them, right? We study the British version too.

>have Britain as a memberstate
>use their version of English
Not surprising really desu

Also,
>cuckemwealth

>tfw I pretend to be American and sometimes British just to trigger latinos and other europeans on Sup Forums and Sup Forums in shitposting threads

They should remove flags tbqh

USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSU

Sorry the coup wasn't real, bro

>t the EU specifically states that they use British English,
the UN too

it's okay

lol *counters your sphere meme with my own sphere meme* xD

>tries to into sphere meme
>posts squares with rounded corners
stop embarrassing yourself, England

me on the right

>'' who would still live in mudhuts if not for us
No

just no

Is life in the DM better or worse than in your Haitian neighbor's country?

better

way better

You seem very confident in your statement. Why is that?

Genuinely curious. I grew up inland so I always find island countries fascinating.

if you earn 800 dollars a month here you can live quite good

night and day life here are fine, there are many places here where you can have good moments

you will see some parts with ugly and poor houses but why would you need to go there?

>if you earn 800 dollars a month here you can live quite good
Does that include imported goods, like electronics and cars?

>He doesn't use a proxy
Baka

>he doesn't use a British purpose for this exact purpose

>be on flagless board
>pretend to be an American cuckhold connoisseur

you can maintain a car, pay the rent for house and all the bills plus food, nice food

It wasn't the Americans who brought English to Australia, Canada, Africa, India, and the Falklands

I'm talking about present days.

It's not worth it, Artyom. The Englishmen in this thread can't get over the distant past when they were relevant.

Thanks for trying.

When all the hard work was done? There's no trouble spreading your English language media to countries that already speak English because of the UK

I'm not talking about them. I refer to things that are happening in my language now. And no, English was spread in Japan because of the US, not England and it's commonwealth.

I won't claim England has any influence over Japan but ultimately Japan is a boring country and the USA can do whatever they want with it