Do you hate your country?

Do you hate your country?

Puerto Rico

Yes

Wales

No but I dislike a great deal of the people here

Good thing only the people is shit there.

"country"

You are right amerimaster, non-country. Why don't you drop us and get rid of the puerto scum there.

You're a non-country but you're our non-country

>Do you hate your country?
Spain

yes

i want to visit Puerto Rico.

Have you tried out the phone that google is testing in Puerto Rico?

>Do I hate my country?

Not at all.

I don't care who gets elected president, what major-issue we get caught up in the future, or what stereo-types we have bagged with us. As long as we respect our constitution we will retain and be the most glorious nation on earth.

you are part of United States, do you hate mexico like north americans?

yes

No.

Portugal is great, Portuguese not so much.

spain loves you

No, just the government.

but I would say exactly the same thing about Spain/Spaniards

Belgium

no

чтo тaкoe oбщee мнeниe Пyтинa ?

australia
this for me

They are irrelevant for the most part because there aren't many here.

>What is Putin's public opinion.
What did he mean by that?

I don't know public opinion on Putin, most people I know don't like most of his policies. Older people think we had a good time in 00s thanks to him because people have zero knowledge of politics and economy here.

But you aren't even a real country.

You are a fucking cibervoluntariado communist scum

>tfw not Russian

Yes.

I think Israel is too weak. If any other country had to live next to a terrorist enclave like Gaza it would've had the entire place leveled long ago. Also right now there's an ongoing trial for a soldier who shot dead a terrorist after he was already neutralized. People seemed offended that the soldier did his job. If the terrorist got to live he would've been sent to prison to live on Israeli taxpayer money, only to get released later and repeat the offense (which is what happened with prisoners released in the Shalit deal for example).

We also have Muslim loving leftists, religious nutjobs, a largely uncivilized populace, politicians that get investigated by police every other day and a stupidly high cost of living despite relatively low living standards compared to nearby European countries.

That's why I'm getting a foreign citizenship and planning to leave this place at some point.

You have a president that isn't a cuck.

>Muslim loving leftists, religious nutjobs, a largely uncivilized populace

Sounds like germany. Come home jewish man.

You probably mean the prime minister. The president doesn't really have any power here.

He's not a cuck but I think he's too soft and I personally don't really like him. Israel needs someone like Putin to deal with the Palestinians once and for all, but Israeli judiciary will be a problem.

It was canceled

But we love our little puerto rico chan, i want you guys as the next state

Ok, define "country" then

My home is Spain, actually. I don't plan on living there but all other places seem dangerous now. Germany used to be the go to immigration destination for Israelis but the events of the last days are alarming. France is of course pretty much lost unless they manage to fix it somehow.

Why Spain? Do you speak Spanish?

ע-עע-....עם ישראל חי!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, you aren't as shit as us.

Y E S
E
S

I've always wished I was born anglo in the US.

Fucking Mongol traitor.

No, Why would I hate my country when I've traveled to different countries and realized every place is shitty in some way or another (including my country)

Yes
When is Puerto Rico gonna be great?

My ancestors are originally from Spain. I don't speak Spanish as my native language but I learned some.

I've never been to Puerto Rico so I wouldn't know. I only know it's a US territory so is it really that bad?

do you hate the USA?

Yes we are cucks. That's why I left a sephardic Jew impregnate my gf.

Yeah.
There's literally nothing good about this trashcan of a nation.

¿Fue guapa?

Lithuania
Can't wait to move out of this third world shithole

England
No, I love my country.

I lied. I don't have a gf.

Get me a gf wise merchant please.

Romania
it's not that bad

Beef?

I did.
Now not really, i kinda learned to appreciate what i have, and instead of giving up i'd like to look for ways to make it better

Lo siento pero soy un virgen.

Eh?

nevermind

what town in n yorkshire are you from I have a friend there

Why don't you use your influences to get both of us gfs?

Northallerton

I don'r have any influence when it comes to women, unfortunately. I'm only there to joke with them and make them laugh, then they go home to see Chad.

What is the point of being a Jew if you can't control goyim?

cuz fuck the bankz

England

No,but i hate the amount of chavs we have and the weathers shit

Ha ha look at this wanker

make a wild guess

N9?