"Tell me about your experience with Americans."

>"Tell me about your experience with Americans."

I am American

He stole my bike

>"Go ahead, don't be shy now."

I cucked some yank there a few year ago. Met him in a pub and he brought me back to his place to shag his wife. I guess they wanted some of that superior Anglo seed.

Once I asked Sup Forums if there really is a benefit for using the imperial system.
The next 20 posts were from Americans babbling about the moon.

I threw a burger out the window once as a prank and got hit with a hellfire missile from a patrolling drone

it's okay though i got better

I can still hear the clapping...

the books in the background are the same

I expected to see some actual content on this thread, whether negative or positive. Kinda disappointed.

My tutor in sixth form was american
she was nice

there was an american girl at my highschool.

she was a huge slut and all around cunt, no one liked her.

I've heard she's gotten her shit together since then.

woah...

I just find Americans loud and scary, to be honest.
I used to rent a room with a live in landlord when I was a student. One of the other students in the house was an American.

Living in the house with him was hell for me. He used to always be very jolly and happy whenever I saw him. An example would be his 'waiting for a dump' song where he would wait outside the bathroom if I was in there showering and would sing 'I don't wanna waiit in pain for a dump' to the tune of 'Wait in Vain' by Bob Marley. Then when I would leave the shower he would loudly apologise for pressuring me to finish quickly. Or he used to comment on the smell from my room if i had a pizza or something. Sometimes he would jokingly slide a pizza cutter into my room by cracking open the door slightly and say 'Knock Knock, I want a slice!', then if I gave him a slice he would laugh and say not really.

Not a bad guy, most americans aren't, just fucking loud, I don't like it.

BEST PEOPLE

MOST FUN PEOPLE

Sometimes deluded/PC cucks

but still best

>britposting

There was this old Southern Man who managed a Cash Converters store, he was pretty cool and friendly.

they're shit

the only american person i ever really knew was the dumbest girl of the entire class. sometimes she would ask questions that even the dindus and sandniggers would cringe at.

fulfilling your expectations

I am american, well chap America is a big place with different places. Gringos on the other hand...

Students: Either "Dude weed lmao"-types or real squares.
Tourists: fat and loud but they seem well-meaning

kek

They're pretty cool for the most part
When I tell them where I'm from I do get a lot of DUDE WEED LMAO responses but that's okay

I'm a proud American who fucking hates Yuropoors of all shades and stripes and even I know the Imperial system is shit and we should switch to metric. Sorry Reagan

I once met some spics who tried to force their shitty continent model on me.

2-faced pricks

It was traumatic, doctor... very traumatic.

>Two-faced
R-r u a grill?

You both sound autistic as fuck

I bet you fucked each other in the ass and still meet up sometimes to hookup

No it's not, and no you're not, dumbass

Terrible drunks who hated their country and people

serves you right for being a commie muslim

must be that fennoswede influence

don't worry, things between us will be better when Trump is president.

thanks for the DNC hacks m8

>*unzips penis*
>"it's ok"

you sound like an autist mate
he was messing with you
>brits
>handling the bantz
pick one

>be the pessimistic one in my family
>move to UK for a few months for work
>co-worker tells me my extreme optimism weirds him out

>I am american
in your dreams, volcanomonkey

has inbreeding gone too far

met a bunch of them in a pub. they were the most stereotype chad-like americans I met. they also conducted the "sport" noodling.

were a nice bunch though and drinking with them was fun

BAHAHAHA
Why are brits so low energy

Why is psychology still considered a science?

He grew up in Nice.

oh I see, he toughened up...

Survival of the fittest.

pls don't beat me, big and strong American.
I-I'll be a good boy, I promise...

Teach Germany a lesson and we'll have your back.

But first, firebomb Chechnya with us

agreed, Americans can be very unnerving

Never met any

Hate all of them

Up close and personal? Pretty awesome actually, most guys I've met have been chill and pretty cool, I know I've got some solid bros up there. The women are amazing, surprisingly sweet and tender, for one night stands they like kissing a lot more than other girls and have more of a dorky fun side to them than your average Latina.

On the internets? Loasthsome biggoted entitled shit. Jerks, bullies mostly. DESU it's given me pause to think that it's not that I'm dealing with very different people from the ones I've known but that there may be something two faced to them, it'd be hard to imagine how people that are so foul could actually live like that in the real world without getting killed.

>Hate all of them
why?

I was in the States last summer.
People were surprisingly nice, helpfull and talkative.

When I went to the beach next to Tamba Bay I forgot how to come back to the house I was staying in and it was getting dark, so I was panicking because I thought american streets are dangerous when its dark, but with the nice help from locals I found my way

also I installed tinder because I thought hook-up culture was strong there and that being from Europe might give me some points. I got matches but only one wanted to meet

It was probably my best travelling experience so far tbqh. Cant wait to come again

Baseball or "rapper" caps
Wide clothes, cargo shorts and these wide shoes (typically).

If they're not in the army they're fat as fuck.

They're loud and annoying.

Their stupides

REEEEEEEEE

He's right though. He's from central America, therefore american

In Spanish. But you're speaking English, and in English the demonym for USA is American.

Liberals

For the materialistic culture

I bet even your hippies have dick-measuring contests about who has the most money

ignorant people

but they're chill

kinda like dumb Europeans

Why would you want to come to Atlanta in summer?
>t. 36° C 90% humidity

All of the Finns I have ever met only travel here so they can shop at Abercrombie. Suck on our materialistic culture, Teemu.

I was only passing by to Florida

I noticed lots of blacks there, it was like Africa

>I noticed lots of blacks there, it was like Africa
They usually stay in their containment zones

If you see one outside of the city, you're supposed to report it

Well, they've been infected with your bullshit where more is better even if you have to sell your mother to get it.

Nice ""culture"" you got there, very deep and shieet

>also I installed tinder because I thought hook-up culture was strong there and that being from Europe might give me some points. I got matches but only one wanted to meet
Please tell us more.

I live in an international student house and meet a lot
I like to make them feel dumb for liking bernie sanders
They seem like very superficial/uneducated idiots who don't think for themselves for the most part, to be honest, but are usually really nice

It's funny, you insult our culture yet your own is so weak and nonexistent your people seek ours instead. Laughable tbqh.

BTFO
HOW CAN FINNS EVER RECOVER

I suppose Trump would be a better option? I can see how you would think that. I bet you wish Merkel would DEPORT ALL SHIT SKINS before you
>get ax'd

I'm sorry you got stuck in our traffic :( just imagine fighting through that shit every day

>Europeans spend the last decade making fun of American school shootings and darkie crime

I should feel otherwise, but I'm really enjoying their tears now.

my sister is the loudest fucking person

she yells when she talks to the point where it hurts my ears and if you tell her to quiet down she throws a fit

fucking obnoxious cunt

Yeah, it is sad that there are Finns who are so heartless that they must step on others to get more and more stuff. Your culture is really easy to get into too, you just need to despise intellectualism and be greedy, so I'm not surprised that some fall for it.

I'm glad the Americanized cunts are a minority.

Both american girls i fucked gave some tremendous head, much above euro standards, but also tended to say and do white girl things like crying after asking for and getting a facial or getting drunk and puking before 10pm
People are usually more fake/consensual and smiling more which isn't that bad
Their lower intelligence/ poor culture ain't a meme for 90% of the population but they somewhat atone for it by being surprisingly eager to learn

>I suppose Trump would be a better option?
He would be in every way, yes.

What tears?
We had 3 attacks in one week and until then none, nobody died in 2 except the attacker and the one where actual people died it was because some bitch was bullied and he only killed shitskins and some old man who walked around there (most likely a shitskin too considering the place)

Meanwhile you have niggers killing cops for being cops.

What? They asked you to cum on their face and then started crying afterwards?

kek are you from Atlanta? I was disappointed I couldn't stay there for longer. Seemed like a nice city

We kissed and next day had sex. She was solid 7/10 and from Tampa Bay. We're still in contact on facebook kek
She took me to roller coasters. It was the first time I was on them, bad experience tbqh I was so sick and I was scared that I would look like some pussy and then I asked her to take me to the most american, junkiest meal. It was a good day

kek it was not that bad. Dont know why but I enjoyed it. It was like another world for me

>minority
You are a nation of reclusive autists. How could you presume to know what your countrymen could be thinking from your hovel? Just stick to what you do best; suckling sweet NEETbuck teats.

One of them did. It seems that they're more fucked up on average when it comes to sexuality from what me and my friends gathered. It results in great sex and shitty relationships

>kek are you from Atlanta?
Arkansas, but it's the same across most of the South. The blacks who live out of the cities are usually pretty cool though

Atlanta can be nice, but there are the containment zones to take into consideration so it's not all good

How come you ended up in the USA and for how long? How did you meet those girls?

I'm from atlanta. It's a decent city, great restaurants and lots of diversity. 30% white though, so if you don't like brown people idk if we want you here.

BTW if you didn't get stuck dead in traffic you got lucky

Groovy picture

that's what you get for rejecting the hospitality corn.

>nigs killing cops for being cops
and vice versa.

I know what they think because I've discussed this issue with a lot of people.

>9gag
>autism strawman

Keep going pal, you're winning this argument for sure

Wait, so if "glass half empty" is optimistic in Britain, what the hell is considered pessimistic?

>racist
>trump supporter
Not surprised at all, Hans. Never change.

>calling mudshits shitskins is racist
Do you know what racism is?

>and vice versa.
Bullshit and disproven by a black scientist from harvard (and basic facts)
If anything blacks are underrepresented in the statistic of death by cops if you consider their crime-rate
But keep on spewing dumb shit like that.

You being a pussy aside, name a single racist thing trump has said.

Maybe you're too retarded to understand the nuances of my post. I was saying that you, as a basement-dwelling, unemployed loser, have zero frame of reference to the vast majority of your country. The fact is, most of your people absolutely choke one the giant cock of American culture. They are not the minority, you are. Call us what you will, but freedom is knocking on your back door. Will you answer or will we have to break your doors down?

1. American woman I dated. She was all lovey dovey and sended me some pretty gross nudes. Then I insulted her favorite cartoon and she told me she never wants to see me anymore.
2.American teenager my family hosted
Messy, smelly, probably never washed, and was fat. She thought of herself as much smarter than she actually was. She also left her used tampons everywhere and didnt even bother to at least bring us her clothes so WE could wash them. In the end she stole somebody's phone so I sent her home.
3.Pretty cool gay dude. Spent most of his free time caring for his sick father, and despite that didn't succumb to depression. I was always glad to be there for him and it made me disappointed I really couldn't be gay.
4.An ME student that helped me pick college and walked me through college disciplines. We played games together a lot. Great dude.
5.A jewish dude with receding hairline that barked far more than he could ever bite
6.A trump supporter who believed foreign STEM workers were the cause of America's declining economy
7.Mixed race girl that was far too mature for her age which creeped me out, but was nice to have to talk to.
8.Asshole who came here making stupid accent and believing himself to be superior in every way due to being american

50/50 assholes and decent people.

>If they're not in the army they're fat as fuck.
don't make generalizations there

t. 61.2 kg manlet

I had a relationship with a girl from Michigan, she was a bit dumb and had a severe depression, but I felt loved more than with any other relationship before.
Her friends were loud but funny. We still talk with each other

I never said Trump was racist.
100% of racists support him, however

>you just need to despise intellectualism
Evidently you didn't notice the rise in "nerd culture" in the past decade. Being smart and well-informed is kinda becoming the thing that makes you cool in high schools now.

>only a prank

>100% of racists support him, however
I have never seen a single BLM supporter support trump, yet pretty much all of them are racist
Maybe you should take off your ideological lense and realize that the world isn't that simple, boyo

Maybe you're too retarded to understand the nuances of my post. I was saying that I'm not a basement-dwelling, unemployed loser and you calling me that is a strawman that makes you look like your arguments have ground.

My social circle consists of a doctor, some engineers, a professional athlete and a couple of blue-collar workers. All of those people hate America and think that it's the biggest threat to world safety.

Wanna actually link the supposed study instead of spewing bullshit from your putrid mouth? While you do that look up Charles kinsey, pic related