Super hot day (27C)

>super hot day (27C)
>the whole neighborhood have one after one gotten their windows and doors painted by polish workers
>didn't realize it was time for ours (my mom's house)
>go out to the kitchen to get ice cream, as i return i see in the glimpse between the balcony door and the window that there's a painter man behind the curtains/blinds
>not sure how long he's been there
>i've been whistling, playing music, laughing for myself, [spoiler]somewhat touched myself[/spoiler], etc since this morning
>naked because hot as inferno
>not sure he saw my little-Sven or not as i walked past the glimpse
>now really awkward situation, too scared to leave the room now, awkward to not say anything and just ignore this polish man sitting by the window outside of my room
>bed too short so he can probably see my feet rom where he is RIGHT NOW

FUCK guys. Do I say something? I don't speak Polish other than kurwa. Do all Poles understand English? What do I even say? Hello? Is it too late for hello now? Will he laugh about this to all his polish friends back home? Help.

>27 C
>Really hot

lol

2hot4me

>>>>>>>

you have been fapping all naked while being unaware a Polish man was watching you all the time (^o^)

no turning back now m8

also who knows the Pole might have a male foot fetish

>also who knows the Pole might have a male foot fetish
M-maybe I'll put socks on after all

how do you live

Used to it really, I feel like i'm dying when it's less than 5 degrees

the general method seems to be: they move here and apply for welfare :^)

I've been to Morocco. Everyone went out during thw evening. Was comfy as fuck to see so many people out and about after dark

They all think Allah is nyctalopic, and that He doesn't see them drinking alcohol and having gay sex when it is dark.

For shame.

Too much

25C is ideal

idk I was in tagier and I didn't see them drink. they were having icecream, frozen yoghurt and were smoking hashis and weed

the drinking and gay sex usually happens indoors :^)

this story is top geg

Rannsaka dig själv, för helvete

Thank god I think he has left now. I'm too scared to look but I can no longer see his orange cap between the blinds.
Just horrible still though how this story of shameful display will not leave me alone but keep coming back on those late nights where you can't sleep and start thinking about everything embarrassing you ever did.

vad har jag gjort fel? man måste ju få vara lite naken heta sommardagar i sitt eget (sin mammas) hus

>super hot day
>27C

Disgusting, even your pee is colder than the outside.

Stop being a bitch. It's your house, you do whatever the fuck you want. If he doesn't want to see it, then tell him to get a job somewhere else.

>9% humidity

>Just horrible still though how this story of shameful display will not leave me alone but keep coming back on those late nights where you can't sleep and start thinking about everything
Varför tar du inte ditt eget liv, bögjävel?

Someone has aggression issue.

>näcka i sin morsas hus

Sorry, I just learned how to be rude in your language (even though It's probably wrong).
For real now, just don't give a crap about this thing, man. That dude won't probably remember you in a few days.

fucking Europeans don't even have AC

this is hilarious, and you guys call yourself 1st world top kek

AC system is standard on most every house in America unless you live in a shed

It's 36'C with 65% humidity where I'm at.

Grow up.

19 C is the perfect temperature. Prove me wrong, oh wait you can't.

>euqipping your house with AC for 1,5 months of use

>A naked Swedish boi and a Polish worker
I know where it's going :3