Why are the Dutch the only Europeans that appreciate peanut butter?

Why are the Dutch the only Europeans that appreciate peanut butter?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanut_butter#History
pl.wiktionary.org/wiki/℅
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My dog appreciates it, does that count?

Is your dog European?

I once ate that thing and I didn't taste anything so awful in my life.

literally looks and tastes like shit.

its shit

just ate a peanutbutter sandwich desu
mehmet my son

It's like you managed to extract all the taste of peanut and left all the fat. It tastes like pure fat.

Very rude thread

In countries where people have to work (unlike Italy), people eat peanut butter because it's an excellent source of carbs (energy).

I like it. Its alright. I tried a peanut butter and "jelly" sandwich. Nothing special.

I see, 15% carbs 70 % fat.
We're well known for never eating carbs (like pasta).
We're also well known for being lazy, still the 30% population that actually work is making more than twice your country gdp

>people eat peanut butter because it's an excellent source of carbs (energy).
kek
what the hell are you talking about there isn't much carbs in peanut butter just a little bit.
Peanut butter is made mainly of peanuts and peanuts consists mainly of fat

and /fit/

Correction: /fit/ people appreciate PB, nationality doesn't matter
When you eat big to get big there's no way around PB

>posts peanut butter
>smooth
gtfo and kys

>chunky

litterally nys

We know a good penisbutter when we smell one.

low test desu

They hate it from what I can tell, but for some reason they're milk fetishists even though peanut butter literally has objectively better macros than milk

The rest of europe doesn't like nuts because they're faggots

>not liking chunky peanut butter
What are you, some kind of homosexual?

I bet American "peanut butter" is 50% high fructose corn syrup

Fun fact
We actually call it peanut cheese

It's sold in every supermarket here, so there's obviously a market for it in Germany as well.

Personally, I love it.

never post in this thread again

Heheheheheheheh

>"peanut butter"

You have the balls to accuse us of making an inferior version of a product we not only invented but control the means of production

Your country can't even make baked beans right

You can't stop me nieuw holland

>nieuw Holland
never post in this thread again

How do you "invent" peanut butter? It's just mashed up peanuts. Even an ape could do it.

What the bloody hell is wrong with our baked beans? We are world renowned for superior meme food production.

Enjoy your "peanut butter" anyway m8.

You can't stop me either just like you couldn't stop the glorious revolution

I can't stand regular peanut butter. It's so sweat it gets pretty disgusting
My favorite is the peanut butter from Trader Joe's. Literally just peanuts and salt and is much more pleasant to eat

You are right my dear friend from uk. The english one at my super market is 97℅ peanut and the american one is only 60% peanut
looooooooooooooooooooooooool

>℅
>c/o
what

Not even you appreciate it, 'Murica. You mix it with jam to eat it.

>we not only invented

Umm, no you didn't. Peanut butter dates back to the Aztecs and the Incas. It was first patented by a Quebecian.

Behead those who insult Calvé (peace be upon its name), the one and true peanutbutter

All others leave the thread

Weird how the country that eats more peanut butter has so many peanut allergies. I've never met anyone who is.

Also, we still eat peanut butter, we just don't depend on it like you guys do. We prefer the regular peanuts.

>Pindakaas
Colgate here is right. Smooth only though, otherwise you butcher the bread.

What did he means by this ?

>English """"""""""""""""""""""""""""cuisine""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
I bet Gordon Ramsey is ashamed of his countrymen

What would you rather eat m8? Bagels sweetened with sugar and a glass of "OJ"? No wonder you have diabetes

When I lived in France I paid 6€ for a tiny jar. Highway robbery. There's no market for it there except for in places with lots of expats (I had to go to the "International Foods" aisle to find it) because the majority of the French despise it.

I'll admit that if I wasn't raised eating it, it might be a bit much in terms of flavor and aroma. But it's an excellent food in moderation: high in fat (good for long-term energy), relatively low in carbs and sugar, if you get one with low sugar/no sugar added, really cheap in the States.

I wish more Frenchies, and Euros in general, would give it a chance

You dont know nothing

add some fruit to pic related and you've got nothing on us. if you can't prepare food well, at least try to present it well. don't just slop it on the plate like horse feed.

>Carbs in peanutbutter

Godverdomme Henk

Chunky is too annoying to spread. Not worth the hassle

Here in America we have something called choice. You can get the sugar/corn syrup kind or you can get the normal natural tasty kind.

My dear friend from America, how much do you the jar peanut butter jar from Reese's le 18 oz ?
Just the average price in USA

come the fuck again

>℅
My dear friendbfrom Poland.

pl.wiktionary.org/wiki/℅

What is the meaning of this, my dear friends from Holland ?

I dunno. It's $15.60 for a 2-pack on amazon but it's probably a lot cheaper in grocery stores.

I like the stuff, but I have nowhere to buy it in stores here. Not even shit like Skippy.

I LOVE THE CRUNCHY ONE

Because they are undersvilupped

dogs do not recognise your arbitrary borders
they are citizens of the world

$15.60 for 2 jars of fucking peanut butter?
You emigrate from that godforsaken place right now, young man.

>Here in America we have something called choice.

Like I said, that's with buying online instead of at the supermarket

I like peant butter even if it's full of fat

Full of protein you mean

It's so unhealthy it explains why murricans are so fat

Will you take me?

They sell peanut butter everywhere here, but it's usually just the exact same brand of mediocre re-branded Dutch-made stuff.

I live in Oslo, so I'm usually lucky enough to get my hands on some Smucker's if I can be assed to pay $10.

>You can get the sugar/corn syrup kind or you can get the normal natural tasty kind.
Fucking kek, even the cheapests peanut butters have at least 90% of peanut.
Pic related:
Lidl brand, around 2,5$- 95% peanut, brown sugar, palm oil and salt.
Just admit it, your food is shit.

the only thing dutch have in common with america is making the UK our bitch

>implying the sugar/corn syrup peanut butter are 50% sugar/corn syrup and not just a small added amount with peanuts being ~90%

>15,60 for 2-pack
And I thought bit over 4 Yuros for unsweetened Vita D'or brand peanut butter was a lot.
Thanks Lidl and your relatively cheap prices.
But on topic I do like peanut butter when it is unsweetened. Goes nicely with Digestive biscuits.

lol good post.

t. crunchy sunpat with marmite and butte on seeded bread masterrace

>Peanut
>Unhealthy

What did he mean by this ?

see they're also bible bashers and can't drive desu..

I eat it every day. Feels good man.

Daar wordt je groot en sterk van.

>not eating peanut cheese with bits of peanut

In the Netherlands they say peanut butter makes you big and strong.

>peanut cheese

Literally first line of the section
>Peanut butter dates back to the Aztecs and the Incas.[3][4][5]
second line
>Marcellus Gilmore Edson (February 7, 1849 – March 6, 1940) of Montreal, Quebec was the first to patent peanut butter, in 1884

>doesn't contain butter
>call it butter
Might as well call it cheese.

Dont reply to me or my aus ever again

>Here in America we have something called choice

i love me some peanut butter

Because there is nothing to appreciate desu

>peanut butter
>not based mixed nut butter

We call it peanut paste / penis paste

wow gay

sounds like australia

Do Australians call peanut butter "peanut paste"?

see

Oh, ok. I'll see myself out...

who /100% peanuts/ peanut butter here?

It tastes a bit bland by itself so it needs to be eaten on a very tasty bread, like black bread or maybe sourdough. But its amazing then.

One of the health food places near me had a peanut-grinder. It was pretty good, but they kept accidentally putting cashews in it so I stopped using it.

I bought some peanut butter and some jelly once. Forced myself to eat that horrible mess until I realised that american jelly is jam. I wanted to go full american but instead I went full retard eating peanut butter with jell-o.

Beef anuses are delicius
Fun fact: most of russians can't afford peanut butter cuz it's too expencive for them so they prefer beef anuses to anything else

I tried it with pancakes, liked.

Did you switch to Jam? How was it then?
Also, I assume you were using something like grape or strawberry jam, not orange or prune or anything icky, right?

I put about one tablespoon of peanut butter in my porridge every morning.
Of course I add in one banana and some frozen berries to give it a sweet taste because peanut butter tastes like shit without some balancing flavours.

I eat peanutbutter with nutella on bread for the dirty bulking.

>shit tastes like shit
No shit.

Ramsey isn't English

>Did you switch to Jam?
Nope, Ran out of peanut butter.

Oh-oh, someone used the word "english" instead of "british".
My uni usually gives two hours of study to teach the difference and the appropriate situations on how to use these words without upsetting any of the subjects of the British crown. No joke, our textbooks literally have two paragraphs on the subject.