/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• NATIONAL HOLIDAY INCOMING, ORDER YOUR SHIT BEFORE 30 SEPTEMBER OR IT WONT SHIP UNTIL AFTER 8 OCTOBER • This means you have to order your Halloween shit THIS week if you want it in time, list of neat Halloween chink shit to buy for Halloween
• user's bike light is super bright • user is prepping to get some Christmas shopping done early • user is on the look out for some Chinese super glue uncovers strange portion of youtube that features Chinese super glue reviews youtu.be/xEsJ3J3H6ZU
• Picture taken with a LeEco S3 • user bought the ultimate Xiaomeme product, a Mi Mix 2 • This whole KZ ZS5 v1 & v2 thing has user worried, but does it really matter if it still sounds decent to him • user's KingSpec M.2 2242 SSD only lasted a year with it croaking nearly on the same day as when he got it Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/12-pcs-Lot-Indoor-auto-drip-irrigation-watering-system-Automatic-plant-waterers-for-houseplant-seen-TV/32801115818.html
aliexpress.com/item/screwdriver/32802295359.html
aliexpress.com/item/screwdriver-2/32819529571.html
aliexpress.com/item/precision-screwdriver/32595111256.html
aliexpress.com/item/screwdriver/32482861636.html
aliexpress.com/item/cheaper-screwdriver/32773445638.html
aliexpress.com/item/JAKEMY-JM-8117-Multi-use-37-in-1-Precision-Handle-Screwdriver-Bits-Repair-Tool-Kit-set/32807704609.html
aliexpress.com/item/25-in-1-Screwdriver-Set-Opening-Chrome-Vanadium-Steel-Portable-Repair-Tools-Kit-for-iPhone-Camera/32817615851.html
gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_658370.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am addicted to chink shit

Okay guys, what are the best earphones/buds eartips for cheap?

For the record, I thought the Rock Zircon's medium sized tips were too large and incomfortable, and wouldn't seal (The small ones wouldn't stick or seal properly either).

Additionally, any accessories I could buy to try and extend the lifespan of earbuds? (Prevent excessive damage)
And finally, could something like pic related be used with a ghetto DYI setup to add a mic to a pair of earbuds that lacks one? Could the same thing be done with actual headphones (Philips SHP9500S For computer use)

How much would you say you've blown since you got into your Chink addiction?

Can't say for sure but it's not as if I am buying useless crap which does get any use.

Can I trust chink DDR3 SO-DIMM from Ali? It's like 1/3 price compared to local prices.

Just bought one of these for my laptop at work. I unplug it like 4 times a day and I don't want to fuck up another motherboard

>tfw motherboard has been replaced 2 times

Also I'm in search of another earbuds since my pistons definitely don't like sweat. Rock Zircons are decent? I read about the ZS5 v2 fiasco

IDK about ali, but you should check your local classifieds. I got 16gb of "apple certified" corsair ddr3 sodimm off of some macfag for $20. It wasn't even opened.

Who else part of the 1%

>checked hpg
>we got chink shit headphones up on the chart with real ones

We did it reddit!

How much does leaving feedback give you?

Close to none, kinda disappointing

Anyone have exeriences of pic related? Seems pretty handy for me who sometimes forgets to water my plants.

Black List all of these youtube like fuckers such as Zeos so the prices are kept low.

For a second there I almost regretted not leaving feedback, how much shit do you buy?

Can anyone tell me where to find really small ones of these?

8 days and still not shipped
fucking chinks

tell me your secrets

iirc value of orders is in dollarcents

So I ordered $4344.7 worth of stuff so far. Spread out over 146 orders.

Send all disposable money to the chinese as soon as it arrives on the bank account

aliexpress.com/item/12-pcs-Lot-Indoor-auto-drip-irrigation-watering-system-Automatic-plant-waterers-for-houseplant-seen-TV/32801115818.html

Storelink btw, they might have smaller sizes too.

at least I got you beat there

What kind of stuff do you order, user?

mostly electronic parts

Me too... Aliholics Anonymous.

Same really

I think the reason why I have more $ spent per order is because often I have to buy parts for repairs that easily hit up to $100

How bad is this?

cute

"at least I got you beat there"

>buy random switches for .98, free chinapost
>sorry dearest friend that shipping method isn't available do you mind paying 1.37 more for epacket?
>please order this extra fee but do not pay it we will adjust the price
>try to cancel it with reason: shipping method not available
>they keep rejecting it
>please use "other reason" dearest customer

Gonna start getting a bit of money next month. Are there any decent quality cameras for under 30-50 bucks. The lower, the better.

Eken H9 is alright, but if you can pay a bit more the Firefly or Xiaomeme Yi are much better.

Hey /csg/, a while ago I bought 2 different screwdrivers with loose bits from Ali and I tested them against each other. The test ended today as I built a desk and the L-shaped driver came out so far ahead. Torque is great. I had to screw threading screws, the ones that make their own threads, which require a lot more effort, into aluminum and the regular-shaped screwdriver was horrible for this. I plan to use the winning screwdriver (with the bit set from the other screwdriver, though) as part of my extended EDC pack.

The screwdriver I like best is also cheaper btw: aliexpress.com/item/screwdriver/32802295359.html although its bit selection is inferior.

The other one: aliexpress.com/item/screwdriver-2/32819529571.html

They use standard 1/4" bits which you can buy loose on Ali, so you can mix and match bits to your liking. I ordered a bit extension and that's not arrived yet.

Speaking of screw drivers anybody know of any good aliexpress precision set of screwdrivers?

aliexpress.com/item/precision-screwdriver/32595111256.html

Honestly pretty much all of these things really suck, it's much better for your sanity just to have a fixed set of scredrivers

They're fine if you don't mind dumping out the loose bits every time you need to use them.

The wiha xiaomi set looks good.

I have one of these on the way. aliexpress.com/item/screwdriver/32482861636.html

This set is cheaper aliexpress.com/item/cheaper-screwdriver/32773445638.html

I like this set: aliexpress.com/item/JAKEMY-JM-8117-Multi-use-37-in-1-Precision-Handle-Screwdriver-Bits-Repair-Tool-Kit-set/32807704609.html

I just want to give a tribute to my Piston 3s for being put through the washer and drier on two separate occasions and coming out unscathed except for some wear on the finish. (sorry fo the res, I was too much of a lazy shit to reduce it)

Have one of these, can confirm the bits are made from the highest grade chinesium

aliexpress.com/item/25-in-1-Screwdriver-Set-Opening-Chrome-Vanadium-Steel-Portable-Repair-Tools-Kit-for-iPhone-Camera/32817615851.html

my chink snack

>eating food from china
you have a death wish, user.

>proceeds to chug down a bottle of HFCS and a stack of kraft singles

I know no one here will care about this but I found a nice fork. I've always wanted a fork that's not huge and has a rounded metal handle. Found this. Stainless steel. Will arrive in 40-60 days. Hope it's good.
Anyone have any other fav kitchen utensils or dinnerware?

Fancy

cheapo dashcam recommendation?
800x600 pixels is good enough

SQ8, don't know if it's good but it's cheap, $9.99 on Gearbest

>chink snacks
Disgusting

OwO

W-what's this?

>chinese food
They don't even eat that shit them selves. Chinese baby food made people sick in late 2000s so people no longer trust it and only buy American or Russian/European brands. Just only eat dried stuff like noodles and don't die.

weird, i was just thinking about ordering some salmiakki, never tried it and cant find it locally

Also, I'm curious where you find this crap? I can't find any food on the chinkshit sites I look at.

I'm not but can't you find this on taobao ?

DISPUTE
I
S
P
U
T
E

So this is how you get cancer?

>Protects your microphone from surplus spit caused by over eager performers
really makes you think

Where, i haven't tried salmiakki In years

does YOUR fidget spinner have SWISS MECHANICAL MOVEMENT?

What's a decent, cheap drone? Doesn't need a camera or anything fancy, just want one that gets decent battery life to fuck around with when bored.

What do you do with all that stuff? Do you buy shit for relatives are you really generous?

"""swiss"""

Got this battery case for Galaxy phone, it works pretty well and only cost me $20

How many mWh?

The bits are shit

Stainless steel Chopsticks for $2, I use them to eat cheetos and stuff.

can you link me to some good ones?

It's stainless steel chopsticks, you literally cannot fuck them up unless they get bent in shipping or whatever, I prefer the cylindrical kind to the flat ones, more comfortable

Gearbest has a set of five for like 2 bucks.

are they heavy? hollow or solid?

They're hollow unless you spend like 10 bucks on titanium.

Quick note, they are not durable enough to make a gun barrel out of.

>Clothing Asian size is usually 2 yards smaller than the US
wew, burgers really are fat

What are the current meme earphones?

>tfw you have an asian physique

>being a Manley
Absolutely disgraceful

i want to learn to spin pens like those cool chinks!
anyone know where to get a cool spinny pen for spinning?

When's the best time to buy a chinkphone from Aliexpress/Banggood? I hear some event is going on that will cause my product to be shipped late, but I need one now.

Gearbest A118C, the knockoff version.

Everything else cheaper is going to skip recording and be in an obnoxious mjpeg format that's complete garbage.

Decided to take a look at some of the chink glass over at DHGate. The water pipe, not bad. Nice and thick with no visible imperfections. The small pipe, not as thick as some others I've seen, but looks good enough. Both came packaged very well.

Then you buy one now.

Any worthwhile/decent earbuds I for $3 ish or close to $3? $2 ish or so... I'm broke down to my last $3 after ordering some stuff and yah I'm piss poor help me out /csg/

Also, I placed two orders tonight. Do the Chinks ship out orders overnight/over the weekend?

Dude weed lmao

Just use whatever you got lying around that feels the most comfortable and check out YouTube for guides.

Zircons are good. They're best if you like bassier, fuller sound without compromising highs. If you want more neutral sound, the zircons aren't for you.
If you don't understand this, get the Zircons.

Unironically the Eiaosi X6

You can go for $3 Eiaosi X6 but they're crap to be honest since for a little bit more you can get a KZ ATE instead. In the past somebody got these, I have no idea if they're any good gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_658370.html

Oh baby

About 3 grand.

but then again I really enjoyed most, if not all of them and most chink shit that I've bought served me well for my photography endeavor. Things like DJI phantom 3 /4, gimbals (both handheld and drone mounts), tripod mounts, even my current smartphone, which I've also used for some impromptu photography and video,produced some decent shots

It refers to timepiece movement. You either go swiss or Japanese (and its derivatives, Malaysian movement, chinese movement and korean movement)

Pretty pissed about the whole ZS5 thing

If you can afford to wait, then buy one on november 11. Make sure you know the time difference

I've bought my Lenovo K3 for half its RRP

Looking for a tablet to use with a drone so preferably 1080p and not slow as shit and around 7"

Taobao

Bought some kz zs6's hopefully they are good

Should I be worried about the gooks stealing my credit card info if I order off aliexpress?
Also; anybody buy PCIE extension cables from them before? I want this nice looking red and white cable, and $7 seems a bit... "too good to be true". I don't want my power supply / graphics card to catch fire.

Bought a pair of ED9s. Will compare them to my Piston 3s, Zircons and ATEs when they arrive.

Oh hello there
I can supply Finnish salmiakki 4 u
How much are you ready to pay?