Why do the spire fans look so aesthetically pleasing...

Why do the spire fans look so aesthetically pleasing, i got a ryzen and i dont want to switch it even though i havent had a good time with stock in the past

Other urls found in this thread:

frostytech.com/articleview.cfm?articleID=2278
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>looks
Just leave.

>MUH SLEEPER BUILD IN A BEIGE EARLY 2000 CASE

ryzen's stock cooler should be pretty good for a stock cooler so you dont have to. it can even support a little overclock.

AMD did a pretty good job.
I don't know what kinda of black magic is going on but these coolers are excellent.
Begs the question why Intel coolers are trash.

It's the exact same idea though.
If you build a PC "theme" or sacrifice performance based on looks, modern or retro, you're a fucking faggot

CoolerMaster's IP.

Do they function well? Quiet? Cool temps?

The one I got with my 1300x is pretty great. Doesn't make much noise even though I'm overclocking it.

digits of truth
/thread

You can tell that's Kyle with his ugly fat fingers.

The Wraith Spire has a copper vapor chamber inside and it is reasonably high (bigger mass). AMD invested more than is usual, and got much better result accordingly.

I still say the most interesting boxed cooler I've seen included with a CPU was what Intel included with their 45nm Core 2 Quad Extreme CPUs.

Testing, cutaway diagrams, etc. here:
frostytech.com/articleview.cfm?articleID=2278

Performed very well considering its light weight, probably a factor in its design given how much merchandise Intel shifts.
But very, very a e s t h e t i c.

It had a blue LED on it too, because hell yeah.

I wish they would stop the LED meme. Good thing my CM 212x doesn't come with LED.

Who the fuck is this and why does Google tell me Kilobyte?

the spire is bundled for free moron

Replaced it for a better OC, but I do miss my little CPU halo.

It's Brittany Venti

CoolerMaster makes the AMD Wraith Spire/Max they use the same tech as the Silencio FP and MasterFans

The new ones are red LED.

>AMD logo sideways
why did they mean by this?

They with CoolerMaster.

>implying cooler master makes fans themselves

They still say CoolerMaster on the label so obviously AMD signed the contract with them and not the OEM that makes them.

Are they all led?

No, only the R7 1700 one has the LED

I don't know but I love mine so much I don't think I'll replace it with anything any time soon.
Undervolting the 1700 makes it run much cooler, and the stock cooler runs so quiet and looks so good.
AMD really did a good job with it.

They do.
They also make CLCs for AMD GPUs (and CLCs in general.). They are in eternal patent shitflinging with Asetek because of that.

I wish there was a turbo version with no LED, too bad it just a little more buck and you got 2 fans.

The 212x Turbo has a non led version, or at least they did when I bought mine.

I've since replaced the fans with something else though.

Instead of spending the cash on extra fans get a better cooler in the first place.

212x is good enough for me, lower than room temperature when idle.

The only job of a fan is to keep things cool. Looks are a part of that.