Why are Italians such manchildren?

Why are Italians such manchildren?

>Wear shoes at home
>Anyone else are manchilren

shitalians are a joke

all shitaly posters on here live with their moms

>kicking your kids out of the house at 18
Kinda silly 2bh

Wearing shoes at home is a sign of dominance. It's my fucking house and I can wear what the fuck I want.

> be american
> be fat
> no college degree
> still in highschool
>OMFG XDDD 18 YEARS OLD, SORRY BOBBY WE MUST KICK YOU OUT, HAHAA FREEDOM XDD hAHAHA MILLENIALZ SOOOO SPOILED :B

Living with your parents at 30 even more so.

Thanks for proving my point.

kek,what's the point of leaving the house at 18 if you're getting money from your parents to live outside anyway?

>be spic from a third world shithole
>poor and lazy as fuck
>leech off parents until they die
>how dare people be taught self-responsibility

not everybody has a fucking wooden floor.
In europe it's like 50% on this matter,my house has a ceramic floor so it can prevent heat and it's very easy to clean so you can go around with yours shoes.of course you have to clean them before entering tho

You didn't have one Mehmet. Nothing is manchild about wearing shoes in your own home. While living with your mom at 33 is.

>make a thread about Italians
>Portuguese show up
Now the Greeks need to arrive and we have a quality Sup Forums thread

>be american
>walk outside, get mass shooted
>go to the store, it gets nuked by isis
>take a dump, get mugged by niggers

>""""""""""""""""FIRST"""""""""""""" WORLD

Notice how the rich countries on this map tend to be the ones that move out? While it's the poor shitholes that live with their parents the most as adults. Aka southern pissrop

>calling chilli a third world shithole
LMAO old timer, why you still on Sup Forums?

Either you live with your parents or you go abroad.
80% of households own their home in our country, while it's about 20% in yours. Parents made efforts and dont want their sons to burn money on rents. If you're lucky they buy you a house (usually when you get married- or when you have stable relationships). Easy

i am greek

Of couse, you have to milk them until they're gone. What are you, stupid?

Maybe they still have real families.

>country named after a fucking food
>hdi is shit
>economy is fucking non-existent
>most of his citizens are poor as fucking shit
>shitskin native rapebaby

If Bosnia was on that map it would be over 90%

fuck man...

Bitch please. You are too poor to afford living by yourself, thus having to live with your parents well into your thirties. There's a perfect correlation between per capita income and adults living with parents on that map. The richer a country is, the less adults live with their parents. Meanwhile all the poor shitholes have massive amounts of adults living with their moms. Don't fucking play it off as if your parents give a shit about you paying for rent. You simply cannot afford it.

In our case it's more that we have universities closer to home because our population is more densely packed.

There's no need to travel to the next state because most good universities are in the most populated cities, so you can still live with your parents and don't need to rent a dorm.

>let me tell you about your country

Fixed

>He believes that.

>yfw American parents start charging their kids rent at 16
>yfw at age 18 they are thrown out onto the street, their possessions are burned, and they are threatened with death if they ever dare to visit before they are married with children and earning at least $100k

The memes have gone to far

Why is it always Australia changing the memetugal maps?

Also, how can we live with our parents if we're all niggers and our parents have left us?

Denmark has a higher population density than you and has the lowest percent of adults living with their parents.

The reason is simple. Denmark is far richer.

The correlation is fucking perfect.

Spain, Portgual, Poland, Italy and Greece are poor shitholes. They consequently have many manchildren living with their parents because they simply cannot afford rent or to buy their own home.

We are adopted by Lakesha Williams Barbosa

>The reason is simple. Denmark is far richer.
Oh yeah definitely, I wasn't even trying to dispute that. Their students get money paid to them for attending college. We still have to pay for college (not a lot, but still).

Their problem is the lack of STEM students and professionals because their latest generation has been living too comfortably and easily. It's like a country of baby boomers at the moment. It's not gonna last more than 2 generations.

Catholicism

That map is literally a protestant/ Catholic divide

>France is catholic yet it has a has lower rate than the UK

Your right , I realised that just after posting

With the exception of France and Belgium I think it's a fair point though

dominance over...your floor ?

kek

half of the christians in germany are catholics.

It's a protestant country primarily - if you took Bavaria out of it I would imagine the rate within Germany would be much lower - and the rate in Bavaria would be more similar to Austria

But thats the only relevant part of Germany.

>manchildren?
I'm pretty sure the plural of "manchild" is "manchilds".

US not even once.

>be Ameridebt
>parents kick you out of your house when you turn 18
>become indebted to shit because you're a stupid youngling who doesn't know how to manage his money yet
>blame the Jews for it

What if you live in a village where there is no university?

Dorms are available and are cheaper. So are student apartments.

It's not that they don't exist, it's just an easy way to cut costs, especially when we're poor and have good enough Unis that are rather well spread out.

No, it's menchildren you utter retard, stop embarassing yourself.

it's embarrassing* you colossal faggot. Stop making a fool of you'reself.

Lurk more, faggot.

>4,1%

Man plural=men
Child plural=children

It's not that hard you fucking gigantic waste of space, kys.

28 and living with my parents...no going anywere soon because i'm unemployed

this

>guy in pic is not hairy as sin

>spending money when you could live with your parents

heheh

I'm getting close to 30 and never had a job.
I'm not gonna sacrifice most of my lifetime just to earn 500 euro a month, fuck that shit.

Do you get NEETbux in Poland?

so you will leech on your fucking parents you pointless piece of shit?

>What is shaving

One to speak

Why? Because it's the only part where terrorist attacks happen?

nope

yeah, if they didn't want to support me financially for all of my life, they should've brought me up better.

>France is not a Germanic country !!!!!!!!!!

Yea, say that to your parents, meds

Fuck negroburger

>denmark - 1.8%
>sweden - 4.1%

Fuck off normalfag

literally just because of our higher SU

Bravo Estonia

Im here you little slut whats next?

Meds take family ties very seriously while Nords value individual liberty.

>people ITT proudly happy to be hated by theyr own families

I moved back to my parents after finishing my master's degree to save money while looking for a job.

It is total hell, my parents have no respect for my personal space, they keep asking about my job hunt and look down on me when I do anything else. They left for a couple of weeks for a vacation now, and it is the happiest I've been in months.