Why is Japanese "culture" so popular with social outcasts?

Why is Japanese "culture" so popular with social outcasts?

all the exaggerated emotions / lack of subtlety makes it easy for autists to understand whats happening since they don't have to read between the lines

Disgusting thing seduce disgusting thing.

rich and not even fat motherfucker.

To Save You ( ´・ω・`)

Socially inept losers unconsciously extrapolate (primarily Asian, but occasionally even Western) societal norms from anime, thus giving them hope that there is a society that would accept them. This is also why so many betas are into Asian girls.

anime is literally made by and for the socially inept, of course it does well with the socially inept

It's not just anime though

Because it gives the impression that in Japan the weirdo kids are the ones being revered without having to put much effort social interaction wise, while western cartoons show that you have to train yourself up to eventually "get the girl" which is too much work for most people that browse Sup Forums. Socially inept people hate themselves so much they eventually spread out and join other boards on Sup Forums like Sup Forums /k/ or Sup Forums once they find out that they're not the special snowflake they once thought they were and do everything they can to go against the grain.

Exactly

Escapism

At least it's better, less degenerate, than western 21st century """"culture"""""".

>less degenerate
>pedo shit,all kinds of sexual shit,every little fucking thing is sexualised,hentais and fuck knows what

sure

This

But gaijins consume more hentai than Japanese themselves?

This might be part of it. Other part of is that they don't care what others think about their hobby (if you can call it hobby).

It's as close as I'll ever get to a real girl

t. neckbeard pretending to be a nip

Anime addiction doesn't discriminate senpai

LMAO weaboos on suicide watch

t. normie who has never watched any anime and generalizes an entire medium based on memes he saw about it on 9gag

but you retard slovak OP who makes anti-Japan thread everyday should think about your own culture (if ur shitty cunt has any):

Reasons to Hate Slovakia (the Slovak Republic)
D:
People are narrow-minded (absurdly uneducated, racist and lack foreign language skills), the police is unfair and is only creating trouble and the weather is gloomy and cold most of the time. They lack culture and history, have no empathy (see the racist cases against roma communities or against foreign citizens - Hungarian, Austrian, British, Chinese etc.)
Joe bloggs:
The driving is dreadful.
The people are defensive and will not admit a mistake.
They are aggressive and rude.
They have no culture.
They are racist.
The police harass foreign registered cars.
Marine:
Well, where to start…this country is a third world of Europe. Badly run, in cultural and economical decline. Educational system is going to the dogs. People of Slovakia are arrogant, aggressive, white supremacist, racist, xenophobic against other white nations,prickly and hard to cooperate with. I work in an international company and my Slovak colleagues talk often in a very rude or blatantly racist way about other colleagues who are not white.
The worst thing about them is that they are so hypocritical and ungrateful.

>Impying Japan isn't small minded
>Implying Japan isn't racist
>Implying Japan are good drivers

That's actually very interesting. Never thought of it that way.

except thread's not about Slovakia you stupid nip

It's cute.

it applies to all cartoons regardless of the nation of origin though.

>cartoon characters act cartoonish

wow, really makes you think!

these comments are made by non-Japanese
all of them agree that Slovakia is a shittiest place LOL!

>jobless American NEET dog is barking loudly KEK!

Why are Japanese posters so defensive about their country? Why can't they handle any criticism?

From what I've heard, these cartoons go on and on and one of the things about autists is they like a routine.

It's based around wish fulfillment

Can you prove your assertions?

It's pure and non-degenerate.

I'd rather be a social outcast than a genetically inferior Slav/Balkshit.

>implying we're not all social outcasts here

Probably a proxy. I don't think he's defending Japan so much as he's attacking you for calling out weebs like himself as social outcasts.

I recognise Lain, Tatami Galaxy, Spice & Wolf and Jojo.
Spoon-feed me the rest?

This man is rich enough to afford all that shit and not even fat, thus he's not a social outcasst but a marriage material.

tfw non virgin, friends, employed, high education, non poor anime fan and weeb

anyone else?

no

gtfo normalfag

Asians love it when their country is recognized on the international scale.
Its the polar opposite of that.

Juvenile, and likely to resort to whataboutism