What is the best city in the world?

What is the best city in the world?

mine :3

Tokyo.

spic nigger

NYC, at least in terms of development/relevance/importance

I've gone to Tokyo and I personally liked it better than NYC though, so there's no objective answer

proxyfag

Yvoire

negro taringa

NYC

Monterey is maximum comfy

NYC

caco

probably some central euro city, the biggest cities like paris nyc london are shit

Quebec City

London

Berlin

Tokyo

whichever city you're in baby :3

it is not build yet.

Bergen looks nice

Tokyo.

Provided that you have sufficient dough

>Provided that you have sufficient dough
That's applicable to any major city though.

Gotta say, my city is nice

The cons that remain unsolved by $ in other cities are less negligible than those of tokyo.

Seoul/shanghai - pushy asians
NYC - smell of piss, grime
London - bad food, constant threat of rain
Etc

There are cities that have nicer weather which is likely Tokyos biggest con (other than expensiveness) but if you have $ then you wont freeze/boil to death. My rationale of course

Montreal tbqh desu.

Always something to do no matter if you are a loner nerd or Chad.

A gorillion restaurant so you can eat anything you want anytime you want.

Everybody is billingual or more so its super easy to get around.

Great place to learn French because of the last point.

Architecture is cool as fuck and you see very different things in each neighborhood.

Huge parks in the middle of the city. Designed by same guy who designed Central Park. Also an Island so potential for fishing, canoeing and other aquatic sports.

Multiculti that actually work. Barely any big crime. Lots of exotic qts everywhere. Latinas, Koreans, Beurettes, Nordics you name it. They are all plentiful here.

Culture for which free speech is almost a religion, so making any kind of joke is fine. Comedians openly make jokes about any demographic and everybody laughs. Not cucked by SJWs.

Local girs who are extremely gorgeous and have great personalities. Warning : Latin men dont like them because they react badly to macho attitudes and have very developped fuckboy detectors. Very nice and almost impossible to offend once you are close enough.

Pic is some random street.

Oh also. Very cheap compared to other 1st world major city.

A flat with 2 bedrooms usually hovers around 6-700 USD

Thats because the city is very bohemian and carefree. So people are not that rich on average. Also 4 universities (one world famous, McGill) so a massive student population.

Singapore

London

I like many cities. In my mind there isn't really a place I like enough to stay forever yet.

I like Tours, Bariloche and Chicago best atm.

Kyoto

How easy is it to get a job there, with a 5 year engineering degree (MSc)?

Awful choice

Ridiculously romanticized by foreigners, for all the usual and predictable reasons.

As of 2016, the only pro i can think of is the accent, and thats pretty subjective and minor.

I know teaching english in a village somewhere gives you a good opinion but its a really nice city to visit.

Its also a nice city to stay in and great if you like to cycle, I found it very relaxing for the most part and it had the benefits of a large city without feeling like there was much bustle. Also big + for very cultural feel.

cities are shit tier, villages are good

Gent

As someone who lived most of his life in a village : no. Or at least this is not an absolute rule.

I heard there's a big problem with traffic jams with trucks blocking the way

Glad you enjoyed your stay

Probably very easy. What kinda engineering? The city is always developping and very fast.

Quebec is a world leader in aerospace too if thats related to your field.

New York or London