American Learning Polish

How is his Polish after three months of studying?

youtube.com/watch?v=U5zMMZUOM3Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O0EO-WQZf7o
youtube.com/watch?v=KKrfTzXE7vc
youtu.be/5tCMI0uKbBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This guy's funnier

youtube.com/watch?v=O0EO-WQZf7o

dzsin dobre

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Do you respect Polish men?

It's fine. He should know less after 3 months.

really makes you think

His whole point is that Ukrainians are cucks and Poles aren't kek.

he is youtube.com/watch?v=KKrfTzXE7vc

How so?

ay where da white wiminz at

finna go to polan and git me summa dem fine azz white bitchez

this is literally how niggers think. please beat the shit out of this faggot. niggers don't need anymore territory.

I didn't get through the whole thing yet, but he said a lot of Nigerian and Turkish men are fucking Ukrainian women and that reflects poorly on Ukrainian men.

I unironically hope one of you Poles kills this guy. It's like a game for niggers to try and cuck white people and scary whitey. He thinks it's like a big game to go to Poland and see how far he can push the envelope.

youtu.be/5tCMI0uKbBE

kek
really makes you think

you can tell he posts on Sup Forums

>black people
>on Sup Forums
what

I am now a commie

So let me get this straight, a black guy goes out of his way to learn some irrelevant dogshit yuropoor languge, and Sup Forums chimps out over it? Wew lads

really makes you think

there's tons of US posters, what are you talking about

yeah but they all are from white minority, right?

No, were all Chicanos.

I love the way he says "dzieƄ dobry". Dude should be a radio host.

We are all diaspora desu, the white Americans go to pol.

That guy also speaks Estonian

WE

WUZ SARMATIANS

oh, man

I used to watch this fella's videos

cool to know he's still kicking. people should be this open to other people's culture more.

he is pretty good
I don't believe it's been only 3 months, unless he does not work and only learns it all day long

who is this womam

she's not into homophobic russians

i'm for gays but i would die if i voiced my opinion
also are her eyes realy blue? looks shopped

she looks better with dark eyes
blue not suit everyone

edgy

>wasting time on learning hard, useless and ugly language

Why? He specifically says he finds it unsavory.

He's gonna grace Polish girls with his American BBC?

I wish him good luck learning the language and studying there.

Polish girls seriously need black cock.

He doesn't need Polish sluts, he's married to a Taiwanese woman and has 2 kids

Living the dream.

Where do I find a chingchong gf in this God-forsaken country?

3 kids now

I know a Japanese girl and two Taiwanese studying medicine in Poland.

I see that you have the same "self loathing problem" as us Brazilians. You should be happy that someone is really interested in your culture and not just planning to go there and destroy you country.

>Sup Forums just discovering this guy

Moses is the man, goes super hard in tons of languages, not just polish.

I'm fairly certain he's gotten his formula down, so picking up new stuff isn't too hard at this point.