Admit it. You’d buy one if you could afford it

Admit it. You’d buy one if you could afford it.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-apple-iphone/around-the-world-a-muted-launch-for-apples-iphone-8-idUSKCN1BX05Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When the jailbreak comes out maybe

Do you actually enjoy shitposting, or is it more of a physical addiction at this point?

No thanks. They removed one shitty security flaw and added a much bigger one.

>no right click

I can afford it
but I'm still getting the note 8 instead

same here senpai

Nah, I only buy Sony phones and that doesn't look like one

I can’t because my autismo brain won’t let me ignore the weird black section at the top of the screen

I can afford it, but I'd rather expend the money on a pair of 1080tis than on a fucking whatsapp machine.

>Admit it. You’d buy one if you could afford it.

I can afford one and you'd have to pay ME to use one. I just switched to Android after using 100% iPhone since the very first one. I've never been happier than with a BUDGET Android phone. Sold my 7 Plus, bought a Moto G5 Plus, and spent the leftover money on a new stereo for my car.

Now I get ALL DAY battery life (literally only charge my phone 90 mins a day for 7+ hours SOT), more customization options, better audio, and I'm not seeing any of this magical "lag" Android phones are supposed to have. Not even before I installed a new kernel that allowed overclocking. I honestly regret wasting so much time on such a shit user experience just because I wanted a certain bubble color in iMessage and because I have a Mac and wanted the full applel ecosystem. So much regret. It's not at all fucking worth $1,000 and that's not even 1% of my yearly salary.

Nah, I'm not gay.

same, gonna get an XZ1 Compact when it's available

Yeah I’m getting the Pixel 2, I had a good run with iPhones but their getting boring now. What am I paying almost 1,000 dollars for? A shiny new processor that will never run anything but old Sonic clones and a reminder app. It’s not like Apple allows any REAL apps that would use the processor anyway, unless your an art major who needs to apply fancy filters to their photos. That and a new edge to edge display with the, in my opinion, ugly cutout for the sensors and speaker. That’s not worth that money and they didn’t even bring the headphone jack back.

Literally no reason to upgrade even if you are on iphone 6

yea I'd buy Apple if I could afford it, then cancel the iNotch X

then I'd sell Apple to Bill Gates for the keks.

Looks like people are realising the Applel memefest is over.

reuters.com/article/us-apple-iphone/around-the-world-a-muted-launch-for-apples-iphone-8-idUSKCN1BX05Y

"In Australia, hundreds of people usually gather at Apple’s Sydney city store, with queues winding down George Street in the central business district. But there were fewer than 30 people lining up before the store opened on Friday, according to a Reuters witness."

>no Touch ID
>the notch looks bad with the way Apple is using the UI design

I'd wait for next year for the iPhone X2

Which app is it?

My credit limit is $2000. I can easily afford one you nigger. Still not going to waste my money on useless shit.

We'll see when the X is released. Pretty dumb of Apple to hype up 2 phones with 2 different release dates. All the memers probably holding out for the X launch.

nah, i'd just get the 8, aside from the screen and faceid it has the same hardware.

Android lag hasn't been a thing since Android 4 or something. It's all just marketing or bullshit from ifags deep in post purchase rationalization.

But note 8 is better in every way

lol no thanks I'll wait for the Xs

thanks for beta testing though

>credit
>afford

lmao

>says the poorfag

I'd love to get an xz1, but it's probably not worth it as an upgrade from z5.

The Z5 is still a beast phone. Hold on to it a bit longer.

The Sup Forums app is Mimi.

If the old adage of "you cant afford something unless you can buy 2" is applied, then I could buy 3 with my paycheck and that after I've settled my bills, taxes, rents, monthly grocery, et cetera

Will I buy it? Prolly when the price drop to 500 bucks or something. Until then, I'm sticking with my Huawei