Why are westerns so amused by Japanese girls... ??

Why are westerns so amused by Japanese girls... ??

off topic question japan, but I was reading an article on video gaming culture in japan and I was kind of shocked that adults who game are looked down upon in public, how true is that?

because they're fuckdolls made for white cock

I've always wondered why do they spend so much effort into making themselves look as if they suffer from an intellectual disability? Is a girl that looks and acts like she's retarded considered cute in japan?

>not wanting to protect and take care of aspie gf
wow pleb taste there columbia

Because they seem to try to imitate western culture to the point where it just looks goofy and almost like they're taking the piss out of it. Sort of like weeaboos but the opposite way round.

because they're stupid weeaboos who idealize them because they believe they're all butifel like in the chinese cartoons

>amused by Japanese girls
wwwwwwwwwwwwwww

They are cute and I think they would be good girlfriends

taking care of mentally disabled people is a pain in the ass, man

Japs are pedos so girls behave like children to attract men

Westerners who get amused are typically weebs who are similar to your otaku, they believe that Japan is just like how anime portrays it and curse that they weren't born there
As far as I'm concerned I have no opinion either way - I think traditional east asian cultures are really interesting and the people are polite (apart from chinks), if a bit frustrating sometimes

Fuck china though

>amused
what did he mean by this?

Aspie, not mentally retarded.
Come on, you can't say they're not cute.
Where is your manly instincts of protection?

I want a Japanese gf

having a pet memelord would be awesome.
pls gib Japanese eloise.

If they act like that I am like
Mmmkay....

Because we feel funny when we look at these qts.

>my dream is to find a cute aspie girl from Buenos Aires and devote my life to making her happy

Sure I might be a cuck, but love's about becoming perfect for eachother

You can't have such desires when you fail to safeguard your own.
Anzu ran away to Japan.

This is stupid. I mean working with Chinese people can be good or bad depending on what you want like almost everywhere
I work with many manufacturing companies from there and almost all the time i had no problems. I even stopped sending inspectors to check the goods before sending since it always comes well packed and the quality they said it was
Demanding that chinese people live like shit is because China is a third world country ffs don't expect to much from this people.
Mandarin can help you a lot to comunicate better since all the "big bosses" knows shit of English and not having to arrange a translator

she has to be careful, according to koreans she can be killed by that fan

because their skin is nice and smooth and I imagine it is very soft

they are qt

this

We have yellow fever.

Westerners, your wife will never wear a yukata, just for you. Instead you marry slut who fucked refugee cock, and protested naked for feminism.
How does that make you feel?

Won't marry any of them sluts. Won't even have kids with them.

I'm so jaded by women here.