I just CANT get over the fact murricans wear shoes indoors. I barely can believe it, it's just so senseless

I just CANT get over the fact murricans wear shoes indoors. I barely can believe it, it's just so senseless.

WHY, for starters? It will make your floors dirty. And the why grows even bigger considering you guys have CARPETS for floors (?!!).
Do you really wear them all day, even on sunny days when it must get sweaty? Do you take them off when you take a nap? Where do you even store the shoes, I guess it wont make sense to store them by the front door like the rest of the world? Do you put them on before breakfast or after?
What if it's awfully muddy outside? Do you not bother cleaning your pets paws after a walk either then?
So much doesn't make sense.

I thought this meme had died

We literally don't and it's a meme. And it's one of the worst memes on Sup Forums.

Any American that wears shoes inside is an exception and not the rule

Nobody wears shoes indoors

Do you have that GTA V pic showing a guy wearing shoes indoors? It was pretty good for shitposting

Not all Americans, I'm sure some might leave their shoes on, but for the people I know we always take our shoes off in the entryway when entering a house.

Except that you do. Obviously not when you sleep or watch TV or shower, but don't you walk around the house with shoes regularly?

>but don't you walk around the house with shoes regularly?
No, fuck off

>except that you do
Let me tell you about your country

Literally never. I come in the door, take them off and put them on again when I leave.
Any guest that come over also does the same as it is expected.

because we don't want to put our shoes back on everytime we want to go outside
why is this so hard to comprehend?

Sorry no, no idea what you mean. But now I want to see it too

I just CANT get over the fact swedes love Syrians. I barely can believe it, it's just so senseless.

WHY, for starters? It will get your women raped. And the why grows even bigger considering you guys have BEAUTIFUL women in your country (?!!).
Do you really import them without background checks, even when they have affiliation with ISIS? Do you deport them if they could be a threat? Where do you even house them, I guess it wont make sense to store them in migrant camps like the rest of the world? Do you invite them in before they apply for asylum or after?
What if one of them brings a criminal record into the country? Do you not bother installing extra security either then?
So much doesn't make sense.

American here,

I almost always wear shoes indoors unless obviously its rainy/muddy or particularly dirty. But if I've just been walking on the street/sidewalk on a normal day/haven't stepped in shit than I wear em inside. I cant believe Europoors dont do this.

t. an American who is trying to show off his upper-middle class cred by feigning ignorance of the fact that many of us do in actual fact wear shoes indoors.

I found it, it was used to shitpost on Sup Forums a lot

i wear slippers indoors, is that haram as well?

I wear shoes inside my house, but some people don't. I don't like having my feet naked, it makes me feel vulnerable

no that is sane

>every american male teenage ever

Because they're fleeing from war and we're not heartless.

If you wear your shoes inside then you're a fucking faggot and might as well be living in a barn

Also is this why american men have foot fetishes?
Shoes are always hidden so it creates a sensual mystery?

Socks?

>Because they're fleeing from war
>he actually believes the """refugee""" meme

The majority of them are literally ISIS fighters, and recent attacks throughout Europe have proven this time and time again.

We often wear shoes indoors too. It's not taboo, and you have to explain to Spaniards that it is in other countries when visiting.

Slav here

i wear shoes even in my bed

That's not the majority retard, there's millions of refugees 30 of them attack and you say that's the majority kek

Even worse if you step on any liquid, which is likely if you are a clumsy idiot like me

Then why don't you offer them a place to move into your house then? Hmmm?
What's your excuse?

Does your country not have sockiplast (socks with plastic soles)?

What the fuck are you talking about, just because someone's not a terrorist doesn't mean I'm obligated to come let them live in my house.

>americans in charge of speaking english

Fuck off

Is this a swedish thing or what?

I can already sense the wonderful smells they surely propagate.

I've seen James Rolfe and Jon Jafari wearing shoes indoors on multiple occasions.
They also drink starbucks coffee at home.

B-but they're fleeing from a warzone, how can you be so intolerant and racist?

yes

My floor is terracotta. It makes sense to wear shoes.

wtf

So practical. It's anti-slide function too

Why would they smell? It's plastic.

Are you fucking retarded, Turkroach?
There is nothing wrong with that sentence.

Autism. Literal autism.

That looks extremely uncomfortable, and is ugly as fuck.

But how can they eat the m&ms with arms made of straw?
Because I don't give a shit about them, but that doesn't automatically make them terrorists.

Plastic never plays well with sweaty feet

Oh anything practical is autistic now? Really?

They come in may different colors and patterns of course

I don't wear them inside but some people like my cousins do.

>muh strawman

The point is absolutely no Syrians should be allowed to live in any countries unless they've been screened. Trump is 100% right about that.

Seems useful if you have a wood floor desu

>Trump
And there it is, by this logic no one should be allowed to go anywhere without being screened, you're literally asking the government to control your life lmao

You do know that these are for little kids?

soft feet
soft hands

I hate shoes and go barefoot at any possible chance

your soles harden up anyways

Do you guys have these blue shoe covers then at least?

But what for

>no one should be allowed to go anywhere without being screened
Literally nothing wrong with this when you consider who you allow into your country

I wear shoes indoor too.

I have tiles in my house, once I wore socks and faceplanted, ended up with 8 stitches.

how is it dirty anyway?
vacuum cleaner is your friend.

however if you have a carpet floor, then you're full of microbs dude whether you wear shoes or socks

We do actually. But it's for hospitals and other sterile environments.

They just use slippers. Well, with Chile being an earthquake country, using shoes indoors actually pays off, shattered glass can be a deterrent if you're on the run to a safe spot

Um, no? You can't be a serious lifter without owning several pair

why would only kids like to not fall everywhere

They have no reason to be here.
Fuck off with your muds rapefugees

Are they blue too?
>tfw you forget to take them of EVERY TIME after your dentist/doctor appointment and walk half-across the whole damn city in the bright blue shoe covers, looking like a fool
Do you know this feel Pyotr?

We really don't.

>not wanting soft hands and feet

what happens if an earthquake hits as you're having sex? serious question
do people get hurt?

>why would only kids like to not fall everywhere

because only kids need those to not fall everywhere

>living in a rainy country
>not having sockiplast
Why?

>wahhh my name is Pekka i'm such a manly manly man i dont even never fall or stumble anywhere

really makes you think

Grab your clothes and dress up while running or just run naked. This happened to me but it was just a small earthquake, so no aftershocks or anything to be worried about. I dress up while the room was still shaking. Either way, if you feel it's just a small one, you can keep having sex without problems

how about a fucking helmet if you're so afraid of stumbling like twice a year

>I'm American and I never wear my shoes indoors though I won't take them off if I visit someones house unless they ask me to
That's incredibly rude. Take off your shoes unless they tell you it's okay.

don't exaggerate, a mössa is sufficient

slippers get dirty too, and not only shoes dirty houses, stop acting like your house is so clean because you wear slippers

your walls are probably stained with cum everywhere and you don't notice it because you don't have UV light, and the air is probably filled with dust and bacteria that you can't remove with your "silence respectful" european vacuum cleaners

Soon the finn will be
>ohhh i'm such a manly manly man way too cooool for mössa (soft hat? how to translate?) too

Why are finns so insecure? Too shallow for practicality.

Here we almost always wear shoes indoors. When you have visitors you have to wear shoes or else you look like an informal faggot. I had have friends come over and mock me because I was wearing only socks. We have carpets and clean our shoes you know?

>meme

Pic related from an intimate amateur love movie

i love this meme but 2bh i do wear shoes inside most of the time

>They also drink starbucks coffee at home.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this.

SHILL KIKE SHILL I'LL NEVER SWALLOW YOUR BLUE PILL

wtf, really? that's like eating mcdonalds at home

Lad, you're not supposed to eat precooked food at home. Burger King, Wendy's and Starbucks are for those times when you're walking places.

>americans
>walking
i think you mean "driving your big-ass penis-enhancing SUV-truck places"

>Lad, you're not supposed to eat precooked food at home.

Burger King and Wendy's are for when you're trying to kill yourself. Starbucks is just coffee.

>Starbucks is just coffee.
That's what they want you to believe.

I don't, only sandals. Though my parents do this at their house... it makes me uncomfortable

Sit down and let me spin a tall of why we do things that annoy you.

You see it started many moons ago
Back in the wild west days of lawlessness and wilderness.

A man had to be ready for any danger at anytime, even in his home.
The natives were out for blood and liked to attack in the middle of the night or during early twilight.
Ever hear of a Comanche moon?
Look it up.
Anyway, a man needed to always be on alert and ready for a fight so most wore their boots in their house and in particularly dangerous areas to bed.

This is why cemeteries back in those days were known as boothills.
As most men died with their boots on

This didn't end with the natives
You had the outlaws, wildlife and natural disasters too.

This went on so long
It became ingrained into the national psyche

That's why even though there is no need to do it anymore, we still do it.