How long until coffee lake comes out?

How long until coffee lake comes out?

Having some weird PC issues, and would rather update to a new platform than throw money at old stock parts.

Other urls found in this thread:

videocardz.com/72817/intel-coffelake-s-8th-gen-desktop-and-z370-controversy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

buy Ryzen, Intlel is a waste of money

October 5th

>$400 for unlocked 6c/12t
DOA
O
A

You should wait for Pinnacle Ridge then.

>intel
>update
>Spend $1000 for 4% more performance

tell me this is real such that people go for ryzen

Guys I don't know if you want to believe me but I can buy a coffeelake right now but I don't have any motherboard.

I don't think Z270 motherboard is compatible right?

8700K will cost $350

lolno

The only real option is Ryzen.

Don't forget, you can only buy Z370 mobos. Which means the Z370 will be marketed at $150 due to demand. Thus Intel still claims the most money even when they are finally moving towards 6c12t CPU for mainstream.

Don't buy AYYMD Rypoo garbage, wait for 8700K, faster than any Rypoo garbage for $350

Nice try pajeet

it burns your house down faster*

>Buying AYYMD RYPOO SJW garbage

THREE HUNDRED
MILLION
SHEKELS
DONATED TO FEMINIST FREQUENCY

Correct.

Buy Ryzen.

I heard that there was a firmware update needed to support CL, but that the firmware update won't take advantage of the chips full potential.

I'm currently in the market to upgrade my i3 3250 and r7 240 with a budget around 1500-2000. I really don't know which direction I'm going to go as far as CPUs are concerned. If the rumors of the $350 8700k are true, I really don't see much of a savings between my relatively similar build wishlists between the 1700x and the 7700k that I used as a place filler for pricing purposes. AMD comes out to $1665 and the intel comes to $1710. I'm probably doing something wrong here, but I need a fair balance of single and multicore processing power.

AMD's bundles irritate me as much as intels marketing, so idk wtf I'm going to do.

Don't buy or waste money on inferior AYYMD HOUSEFIRES Rypoo garbage

Buy Intel 8700K highest performance, lowest power consumption

>Don't buy or waste money on inferior AYYMD HOUSEFIRES Rypoo garbage
>Buy Intel 8700K highest performance, lowest power consumption

>I heard that there was a firmware update needed to support CL, but that the firmware update won't take advantage of the chips full potential.
No, Intel has now made it abundantly clear they won't support Caffiene Lake on Z270. videocardz.com/72817/intel-coffelake-s-8th-gen-desktop-and-z370-controversy

Kill yourself, housefires spammer.

I'm glad I didn't buy Rypoo Housefires

Intel CPUs are faster because of Amdahl's law, something AYYMDPOORFAGS just can't understand

You can see Apple continues to improve single threaded performance in A11 SoC, Apple and Intel's approach is the right thing