Germany

I'm a Catalan, and I'm moving to Germany, for 1 year or maybe more. I am excited about visiting this country, but I have some questions.

What are German girls like?
Will I get bullied for being a southerner?

> What are German girls like?
Probably like the ones where you live, just a different color and they speak a different language.
> Will I get bullied for being a southerner?
maybe

>maybe

w..why?

If you get mistaken for a turk/arab, you'll probably get bullied. Sorry. I like you Spain (and Catalonia).

>Will I get bullied for being a southerner?
yes, but not by germans. It's more likely that turkroaches or polacks will bully you

nah you will be good, normies like southerners. To get laid you still have to be reasonably attractive though.

actually you might get cucked by bouncers if you want to go clubbing, but thats about it.

I have dark features (straight brown hair, mid-brown eyes...), but my skin is fairly light and I don't have "semitic" features (no jew nose, for example).

I don't know how "your" arabs and turks look like, anyway... The moors we have here look very different from (most) Spaniards.

I'm not very much of a normie nor a "club man".
I'm going there to work, for my father's business. And most of my workmates will be German women. I wanted to know if I can get along with them or if I better stay away from them.

To finnish my point:

I'm more worried about not being alone than about putting muh dick in a meathole.

CHAAAARNEEEGOOOOO

Not really m8. I'm like 75% Catalan, 15% Gavatx, 5% English and 5% Aragones.

Queda en cataluña tú puta basura.

You are a failure.

Note that the tree requires some updating.

i lived there.
>What are German girls like?
orcs
you are another immigrant and if you don't speak german,no one wanna be your friend.

bored like a shit.

At least I'm not trying to suck German dick like you. Hurr durr I'm white please accept me.

Maricón.

I'm not sucking anyone's dick. I'm going to Germany because I need a job. And I'm not even working for a German.

If I have to live there, I will have to adapt myself to the country.
But I don't expect a subhuman to understand that. You moors and jews always expect countries to adapt to you.

febo , tienes razón, que mas dará el color de piel?

I'm learning German. Of course, I understand that I will get nothing if I do not put any effort.

What did you do there?

tienes que preguntarte como es posible que España este igual que en los 60s con un regimen dictatorial.

try to steal all you can , like their banks are doing with our country

>I'm a Catalan
you're spanish buddy, get over it

>What did you do there?
programmer.

the country itself is shit, arrogant people , i don´t come back in my life

>try to steal all you can , like their banks are doing with our country
this , too

You'll get killed by Iranian gunmen.

Kek, did I strike a nerve? You're beyond pathetic. Off yourself please.

Yep.

>I'm a Catalan

You are just another sandnigger immigrant in the eye of the germans

Depends on where in Germany you're going.

Febo, te veo muy duro hoy, que pasa?

and Iranians.

nah
Portogrease, spains and itakas are a tier above common sandniggers.

>the country itself is shit, arrogant people , i don´t come back in my life
>ugly spaniard programmer IT nerd low life can't find friends for shit and doesn't even speak the language of the country he moved to
>is eternally butthurt

I-i dunno ;_;
not rly

>I'm a Catalan, and I'm moving to Germany
You better be speaking Spanish aka Castellano and not your special snowflake language.

>ugly spaniard programmer IT
sure, look you people, they are literally orcs....fucking my life i though that spanish girls are ugly but your girls are a fucking abortion

kek

girls are always uglier when they won't let you get any aren't they kek

>boohoo i didn't get laid as an exotic spaniard
>b-but i didn't want to anyway haha they're all so ugly!! haha ye-yeah they're UGLY lol

All Catalans can speak Spanish, I won't be using it, tho.
I will use English, and German as I learn it.

>boohoo i didn't get laid as an exotic spaniard
are you idiot? i don´t want a gf like german average, oh god.

i went to your country , only for $$$ ...the country is bored as shit and my opinion truly shit.

bullshit

spaniards are very welcome here in germany, we love spanish culture and language.
maybe you are just an autistic piece of mierda.

i'm sure you did buddy and i'm sure you're not just bitter because you didn't get laid and nobody cared for a pimply spaniard
at least you got $$$ eh

kek

>murcia

Your blood is corrupted

no, german girls really are ugly

kek, that's what I initially thought. But his parents were from Castelló, tho. And his surnames were Basque and English (Norman, in reality).

I met him and he was not a typical Murciano. He was a very serious man.

So all in all, it's not that corrupted, I guess :')

shit, i was born in new mexico with and i grew up there and even american treated me better than germany .

imagine ( spaniards there ) are fucking spics .

but are you an ethnical Spaniard or a latin-american turd?

foreigners living here in germany have told me that, in their eyes, germans tend to ask specific questions and are interested in details.
you also should know some kick ass spanish recipes.
tip: bring 1-2 bottles of this unique spanish drink with you. i've forgotten it's name but it looks like milk, is drunk ice cold and tastes similar to nuts/chestnuts

spaniard, but i grew up with mexicans, and we are fucking spic there, too..

they are ugly desu probably the ugliest in europe
some might mistake you for a turk, in general spaniards always fail in germany cause they can't learn the language and just isolate themselves in their own community, then end up as bitter dishwashers or waiters in shitty restaurants

if you can't speak the language you're fucked

yes, and German girls are even worse

Don't worry senpai, you're purest catalan I've ever met outside my family.

It's called Orxata (in Catalan/Valencian). It's fucking amazing. Those Valencians are based for having invented that.
Did you like it? (I assume you tasted it)

seems someone is still bitter over brexit

mate, fucking orcs lad, i prefer brit girls ....

german women are all over the kebab dick and they're not even that good looking. imagine if a handsome med man went there. he would swim in pussy and cuck the beta german faggots easily.

when I was in Germany I got the distinct impression most of the women were hiding cocks in their trousers

I'm not sure you understood the statistic you posted

>when I was in Germany I got the distinct impression most of the women were hiding cocks in their trousers
me too hahahaha

because they're easy right?
wet dick is better than dignity lel

and that's why you didn't want to score any right kek
it's not you've just been refused all the time kek

Are you a Catalan or a ""Catalan"" Poo in Loo shitskin?

Years ago I visited my former spanish spanish-professora (haaawt!), you showed me around (andalucia), introduced me into spanish culture. i have lots of great memories. she was lovely.
and yes, i tried it. at first i found it to be the very most disgusting thing i've ever tried. but after some time i simply felt in love with orxata (i bet you can use it for cocktails as well). i always thought spaniards are whine fags - but they are certainly not. some of the most ambitious beer i met in spain

it shows german women marrying turkish women at alarming rates. I saved this from another german betacuck who admitted it.

>Cannot read the German sentences
>Says he understands it
Stay mad shitskin

>alarming rates
>4000

>because they're easy right?
>wet dick is better than dignity lel
not really, they are not bored as shit like your girls....and fucking hell , german girls are literally uruk-hai

I didn't know the rest of the world didn't have it.

Why is the rest of the world so shit?

>german women marrying turkish women at alarming rates
IT'S A TAKEOVER BY THE LESBIAN MUSLIM FRONT

it's kinda useless if you want to bait with >le muslims are stealing your women xD when there is no data on German-German marriages to compare it to
i'm pretty sure there have been more than 66 marriages in the state of brandenburg in 2010

lad, nobody gets refused by german women...

yeah I am sure they are "uruk-hai"
especially when they don't want to hang out with a pimply spanish programmer who can't speak a lick of german lol
stay salty

>german women marrying turkish women

H-hot

You forgot that, they count everybody who holds German citizenship, not ethnic Germans.

LOL it says women with german passport, most of that is turkish women marrying their cousing so they can come here, so its "german women"

apart from you obviously kek
oh no wait you didn't even want to because they all look like they have dicks right haha "lad" yeah
totally not salty because they don't care for a chav

Unlike Mericans or Spaniards Germans hate superficiality.

>yeah I am sure they are "uruk-hai"
they are and brit girls are better when i visited london.

i am not ugly , i fuck with argie girls,latinas,etcetc and of course spanish grills.....but germans girls aaaah impossible

>i am not ugly , i fuck with argie girls,latinas,etcetc and of course spanish grills
how much are they per night?

>how much are they per night?
you know ^^

you shouldn't deny a woman of your love just because of her ethnicity, fernando. they all deserve a little bit of it.

Could you guys at least try not to shit up the serious threads about Germany with you memes?

Some good, some bad, like anywhere. You can probably find any type of girl here. They can be a bit entitled but are generally nice.
Nah. Adults aren't bullied for their origin except maybe in some parts of East Germany or the smallest hick tows in the countryside.
Plus we love Spaniards and Italians even though they don't love us back (as evidenced by the butthurt Spaniards ITT).
>I'm going there to work, for my father's business. And most of my workmates will be German women.
What kind of business is that with mostly women if you don't mind me asking?
If you mainly want to know about them in a work environment there is nothing to fear.
There may be gossip and the like but no bullying since you will get into trouble for that. Professionalism is a virtue.

>Adults aren't bullied for their origin except maybe in some parts of East Germany or the smallest hick tows in the countryside.

didn't you say no memes

>andalucia
your teacher is considered a gipsy in spain,

>Will I get bullied
what about japs?

what are you planning , nido?

Traditionally we are/were but this is lost. Wine is for dinners and other important events, not to exclusively get pissed or just chill.

Although I think in the rural parts of some northern regions casually drinking wine might be more common.

no

>nido
~nida is correct

no.

delete

>doesn't correct me
ok Ali David T.

Kys

It would be interesting to know what place in Andalucia, but he's basically right. Best girls tho

test

from a village high up in the sierra nevada but living in granada

>granada
is a shithole, andalusia is the worst community, i want , they get independence and annex to morocco or something like that.is shameful andalusians, their culture, lazies, flamenco( my ears!!!), and are considered north africans here.

extremadura the same thing, the rest spain is ok.

How do you get your hands on such a clean family tree op. There's no way I can determine who predeceased my great grandparents due to donkey Turks.

>extremadura
Wtf it's the home of Pizarro! You canno't want to give it up.
The South is very beautiful. Sometimes it's just hard to find someone speaking English.
What about Murcia?

Will this thread finally start the German-Spanish War we've all been waiting for. The English pensioner dumping ground vs the refugee dumping ground.

>You canno't want to give it up.
yes , is poor as shit. and nobody wants them here, the same thing with andalusians.

pizarro was a fucking idiot and the same thing with cortes, now my country have been invaded by savages from the jungle.

fucking indigenous people

>Murcia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

>savages from the jungle
well they are mostly from the Sahel

Are the Canary Islands considered to be "Spanish"?
I did know that Spaniards are regional patriots, but i didn't know how much they hate among each other.
next civilwar when

Brits are literally the ugliest of all white people, mate

>canary islands
They are africans, and their isles are a shit, they only have tourism.

you dont anything about spain, here only few people is considered themselves spanish