What the fuck is Microsoft doing with my disk space?...

What the fuck is Microsoft doing with my disk space?, I legit do nothing that takes up resources then Windows decides to take up 99% of my disk storage

Good one

Gee, if only you could look at the source code to find out what it's doing.

Windows update ya tard

That's actually disk usage, not disk storage.

Either way you shouldn't be using nonfree software. Nonfree software removes your ability to see for yourself what it's doing, make tweaks or use alternatives.

You're better off moving away from windows.

tellemetry

He's clearly too stupid for Windows, he should get an iPad for a main system instead.

>he should get an iPad for a main system instead.
Then he wouldn't have to worry about Microsoft ganging his HD into its online storage.

they are scanning your drive to make sure you don't have any illegal content
be a good goy and wait till it finishes

t. CuckOs customer

You'll deal with it like the good electronic cuck you are.

It's looking for CP and pirated software. Don't you fucks read the terms and conditions?

>1.2 MB/s
>100% usage
What kind of abomination of a PC are you using?

You don't need to know, bad goy.

Automatic Maintenance

It's absolute cancer but normalfags suck at it so now you can't turn it off

Thanks normal people

>Service Host: Network Service

It's just updating your details with the botnet, move along nothing to see here.

>Internet Explorer

wew

I am not OP but have the same problems, the numbers which windows is showing are literally bullshit.

get an ssd

The Windoze GUI has truly taken a nosedive

Blame the third-world designated shitters who took over the company.

Terry Davis would have something to say about this.

OP, this thread is making me sleepy. I'm going to take a nap, and let My Computer â„¢ do its BotNetâ„¢

can't you guys see it's not reporting the disk usage in the processes? the percentages don't add to 99%

I know what OP is talking about. I think it's the indexing feature. go to services and turn off indexing when that happens and see if it's gone

I've always been suspicious of indexing. who knows if it sends file attributes and checksums to MS