Would you rather receive 10 million portuguese people in your country or 10000 turk/syrian/iraq

Would you rather receive 10 million portuguese people in your country or 10000 turk/syrian/iraq

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/25/syrian-refugees-resettled-on-remote-scottish-island-of-bute-comp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

at this point I take the kebabians

shit 10 millions is like hosting your entire country foh

And?

10 million is quite a lot m8 idk
at least with 10,000 you could just send them somewhere in the middle of nowhere
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/25/syrian-refugees-resettled-on-remote-scottish-island-of-bute-comp/

10 000 kébabs desu we already have too much portuguese

10.000 Turks would not change anything but 10 million porteguese centainly would
Also I can cherrypick butifel melikes too

I'd take the Poortuguese
We need as much BBC as we can get

>10 million

> turk/syrian/iraq
>says portarab

>10 million
Shit, you'd triple our population. No thanks famalam

and no thank you

there's the real world and then there's Sup Forums my friend,learn to take banter and memes with a grain of salt

I'll take the 10mil if they're evenly scattered across the country.

>10 million portuguese refugees
is the country finally sinking into the Atlantic?

nope,choose between massachusetts,new york or new jersey

newfag keep calm.şakalaşıyoz sadece

If 10 million Portuguese show up, they'll take a quick look around, and go back.
Because they'd probably be in Helsinki, and it's shit.
So definitely the Portuguese, we're still trying to get rid of our 10k+ Iraqies

I know two things about Portugal:
1. It was our base of operations in the Napoleonic War.
2. They were really shitty colonialists.

I have no idea about their culture, religion or whatever.

>we're still trying to get rid of our 10k+ Iraqies

poor baby

How about Los Angeles?

nah...
we don't mind cold weather desu

>our base of operations in the Napoleonic War.
based Duke Wellington
>shitty colonialists.
you mean the best colonizers

Give me them European moors.

10 million portuguese. Because we would have an excuse to annex your country.

>10000 muslims

portugese are too liberal. importing 10 million of them would help elect liberals, and we'd end up with 10 million portugese + over 10K muslims, etc.

10 million native Portuguese speakers would help break the "Spanish is an oppressed brown minority language" stereotype La Raza and other liberals impose on the rest of American society. Having two similar languages here would have more people questioning the origins of Spanish and realizing it should not be given any special "minority" status over other foreign languages here. Portuguese people are also predominantly Christian which works out just fine.

Now if all those Syrians and Iraqis were Christians fleeing Islamic persecution, that would be different.

Ja somos dez milhoes aqui

I don't see any difference in the 2 options except the amount of people.

portugueses and then the iberian unification would be completed

The kebabs because we cant take millions in this tiny country and we already have a lot of brown people anyway, besides if they try their jihad they would get fucked quickly by gangs and narcs wich are in their mayority christian.

I'll take the 10 million. Make it 20 million even.

Shit got nothing against Portuguese but we couldn't handle 10 million new people

10k arabs is no problem keeping in line. can't be worse than the p*lestinians

10 million Portuegese

What Would Germany Do?

I unironically think the Netherlands could handle another 10 million people.

where would you house them? are there no housing problems over there? Here owning a house makes you a king.

Of course. With ten million Portuguese on our side, we can finally achieve with our Iberian brethren what we've both always wanted.

Domination of Spain.

10000 Iraqis

Iraqis because they would go to Germany first chance they get

10000 turk/syrian/iraq

10 million extra portugeese is too much

We have housing problems. But we can just build more. In fact, I live in a village of 80k that didn't exist a few years ago.

10 million lazy unemployed arabs would break your country

You can't use them to create a buffer against something or give Lebanon a Christian majority?

Portuguese are arabs?

You didn't think it was just a meme, did you?

If we divided the Portuguese among all our shit cities where no one wants to live, we might be able to host them. But it's still a 1/3rd of our population.

With the housing problem, they wouldn't be unemployed

Memes aside, mostly.

Keked, too bad only we and french speaking countries will understand this

Bom dia Alberto

according to archeo-genetics they are mainly neolithic farmer (the pioneers of the middle east who introduced agriculture into Europe) with north african admixture.
Like a sardinian with a berber grandparent.

10k Moors. For old times' sake.

Then stop squinting, Mongol.

How is this even a question? I would gladly take Portuguese. In fact I'm fairly certain most Americans would prefer them over unauthorized immigrants from Mexico and other nations.

If 100 000 it's okay, 10 million obviously not

10k Turks. 10 million is way too much, and Arabs are dangerous. Turks are often involved in crime but they don't explode or kill from what I've noticed. They're more likely to dodge taxes and shit.

i would go with 10 000 turks/syrians/iraqis. Most would go back anyways because they don't like the weather
10 million portuguese is too much. we're barely half a million Icelanders here

WE ARE FULL

10k turks/syrians/iraqis

even at 200 million, we can't handle 10 millions immigrants of any kind, we're not germany