Firefox > chrome

why did everyone tell me to swtich to chrome? i just switched back to firefox its better....

Other urls found in this thread:

nasdaq.com/article/george-soros-buys-google-liberty-global-sells-citigroup-aig-ge-apple-cm246602
blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2013/11/14/soros-takes-a-stake-in-microsoft/
github.com/brave/browser-laptop/wiki/Brave-Tor-Support#running-tor-in-tabs
blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/08/08/mozilla-information-trust-initiative-building-movement-fight-misinformation-online/
bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1345661
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Another day, another Mozilla shill

firefox is for people with larger penis, but you only get the improved speed with a larger phallus, smaller dicked people will see better performance with chrome.

I've had 3 laptops and 2 desktops and Fiefox has always gave me a worse experience than Chrome. So I am sticking with Chrome.

They just recently realized how to stop autoplay in the browser. Still bloated as fuck despite the huge decrease in the codebase after the initial release of the blink. Also an advertisement platform, so no thanks.

I don't use it for purely because it's infested with Soros.

I use chromium, I'd rather anything else but there's nothing else.

>I don't use it for purely because it's infested with Soros.
nasdaq.com/article/george-soros-buys-google-liberty-global-sells-citigroup-aig-ge-apple-cm246602
blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2013/11/14/soros-takes-a-stake-in-microsoft/
Time to die. Retard.

Try brave. It's based on chromium, but it has NoScript built in, and will have TOR tabs instead of private browsing
github.com/brave/browser-laptop/wiki/Brave-Tor-Support#running-tor-in-tabs

Firefox is the best but only with the right config. Otherwise it is as botnet as the others by default. But you can switch them all off in about:config.

>listening to clueless normalfags
>being surprised that their suggestion was shit
You're worse than them

I'm aware,

The difference is Firefox is developed and manitained by a bunch of far-left SJW's who went so far as to remove all files in the source code with the extension ".man" one of a thousand examples.

Firefox wasn't always pure cancer, the leftist young Turks just took over and removed everyone they disagreed with politically.

Aka the exhead of Mozilla who now develops brave.

Ever since the libshits took over, they've run it in to the ground. Soros doesn't own stock in it, these pieces of shit are giving him a shilling platform for free.

>blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/08/08/mozilla-information-trust-initiative-building-movement-fight-misinformation-online/
>bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1345661
Fuck this browser

>people in this thread unironically back and forth between Firefox and Chrome still
Lmao.

should I try brave?

Yes. Give it a go.

The chances of you liking it are not particularly high, but it’s worth trying. It is excellent on mobile, but the desktop browser is lacklustre by comparison. It’s problem is just that it’s still young. It’s the browser you should be keeping a close eye on.

Exactly. It's definitely not there yet, but it's fast AF, and it'll get better as they add more extensions.

Every time I download it to look at it, it’s better than before. It’s honestly so close to being good enough for me. They just can’t block certain ads yet, the google ads in search results and shit that are directly embedded in results. They need to port another feature in and they’re working on it still.
Very nice browser. I will start using it on my windows machine when I get home next month. For now my Mac and phone will just stay on safari with 1Blocker

Firefox's inability to sandbox is still fucking garbage.

My browser should never completely crash if a plugin fails. It's 2017.

Chrome literally cannot crash, given that every tab is an independent process.

>requires pulseaudio
>screentearing
>right click automatically clicks the first element
I still use it, but I keep getting bitten by bugs like these.

After using Chrome for years, Firefox feels noticeably laggier. The multiprocess project has helped a lot; after setting the maximum content process limit to 7, it has noticeably gotten smoother, but there is still some noticeable lag present.

I'd use it if I could use an extension for scripts, can't live without 4chanx

Firefox is multiprocess dumbass

Any Firefox version above 40 is a joke.

Why after version 40?

you got trolled. chrome is a counter intuitive piece of shit that google wants you to use so it'll be easier to use you stats to make money.

>screen tearing
You're thinking of Brave, aren't you? I literally have none of those issues on Firefox.

shhh, shut up nigga

>laggy as hell
>crashes and loses all your tabs
>social activist creators so no actual improvements get made
i swear to god i almost switched to chrome 2 minutes ago

AAAAAAAAAA