Everyday Carry Thread /edc/

Haven't seen one on here in a little bit. Post yours.
>inb4 muskets and hot sauce bottles

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/VEITHDIA-Unisex-Retro-Aluminum-Brand-Sunglasses-Polarized-Lens-Vintage-Eyewear-Accessories-Sun-Glasses-Oculos-For-Men/32764954739.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>rhodia pad
>ballpoint pen

Rhodia pads are great, dot grid paper is the best.

Sorry, I don't like carrying around my quill and inkwell -_-
I have a dot grid pad I like as well, but I don't keep them in my pack

No bully please.

Not gunna lie, I want that Surface. Its probably better than my Acer anyway

most interesting one I've seen yet desu
I don't know what most of those things are though, is that flowery one a sewing kit?

Who holds so much shit with them all the time? I only carry 4 things. My wallet, phone, keys, and utility knife.

Sauce on the glasses?

It's a silk case to hold various pens and scissors. Sometimes I put a small ruler in it too.

whoops, didn't remove the name from a different board

Fjallraven Backpack

Have at it
aliexpress.com/item/VEITHDIA-Unisex-Retro-Aluminum-Brand-Sunglasses-Polarized-Lens-Vintage-Eyewear-Accessories-Sun-Glasses-Oculos-For-Men/32764954739.html

>phone
>earphones
>wallet
>keys
>(sun)glasses
Why would I need any more than this for every day stuff?

Well... if you go to work, for example, you may need more than that.

Students also need more than that as well.

>Everyday carry
>Has a phone case
>No phone in said case
>mfw

that watch that camera all good that wallet is excellent as well. gay phone but w/e

W E A P O N I Z E D A U T I S M

D U S T
U
S
T

gr8 b8 m8

Is this the daily autism thread?

>meme watch

>the nonce setup

what lighter?

Does the glasses have UV filter?

Hi, why did you feel it necessary to bring a gaming laptop to college?
You didn't even plan on studying, did you?

My thesis is an autonomous golf cart. I cant use a desktop because in a car there isnt an outlet. Ergo, the best solution was to buy a gamming laptop and use the CUDA cappable video card (rocking a 1060) for matlab and shit

You can't wire up the battery to a goddamn AC converter?
This is how I can tell you're not EE.

>zune hd
Haven't used mine in a couple years . Was a great MP3 player though

The car battery-pack its not powerfull enough and loading it with an external power consume bring to much electrical noise to the already saturated electrical circuit. All the control equipment (servos, GPS, IMU, cameras, drivers, Lidar etc) are, for the same reason, connected to an external power supply.

Oh look, it's the same Chinese cartoon fag from every edc thread

Bring a separate battery?
Are electric vehicles so weak you can't afford another 30lbs in weight?

>...for the same reason, connected to an external power supply.

And, not practical enough

Im calling FBI

What are those headphones attached to?

enjoy your screenshake

What do you use those scissors for?

Headphones
Phone
Wallet
Battery pack
Gun
Old ipod
Keys

Colt

walking up to people and snipping their headphone cords

Papercraft.

The headphones are Shure SE846's connected to a Sony Walkman NWZX2BLK.

The Surface Book's screen barely shakes. I'll never understand that meme.

holy fuck thats impressive. Did you make it (design, print, shit) or do you buy some kits?

I've never known if these threads are for real. Do you guys really carry around fucking knives and pens/notebooks and shit like that? I know the meme that this place is full of autism is a good one but I don't want to believe it's true.

Neo?

>do people carry around knives and pens and paper

yes...?

those are tools.

My nigger.

Some of them have extra stuff just to meme but most people carry a knife, phone, wallet, etc basics. (In US)

4U?

some states make a fuss about carrying a knife

he's looking really... bog-like there...

Applefag i presume?

>no one noticed the $150 round eraser

kek, penfags are cray

I thought it was a compact mirror.
The scissors and burgundy purse just scream female after all.
This poster better be fucking cute to justify the amount of faggotry that comes with unironically buying a $150 eraser.

That's called "going equipped" and will most likely add a year to 18 months to your sentence.

Tell me sir, do you live in Southbank or Grangetown?

I don't smoke but I carry lighter with me so maybe is is wearing phone case in case somone need it?

What knife is that?

Looks like custom with damast layouts on carbon steel core.

Yeah well so are screwdrivers and hydraulic presses but since you don't usually need them it would be dumb to carry them constantly.

I honestly can't process the idea that a knife is basic. I live in fucking Sinaloa and I don't know a single normal citizen that carries a weapon.

>going outside

thanks

do you go outside at all?
we use our tools regularly. And a knife is only a weapon if you use it like one. I use mine to cut rope and boxes when I need to.

It's a folding knife made by Takeshi Saji. It was forged from a proprietary powered stainless steel, "R2 Damascus". In reality, it's just a powered steel core with a layered blade.

I'm not really sure if it has a name or anything. I bought it from the guy who made it.

i dont think practicality was ever a concern to begin

"When I need to". Is that under or over 10% of the time? If it's under that's just not very rational. I've been alive for 28 years and I've never been outside on a random day and just NEEDED a knife, that's not how the modern world works.

>scissors are technology
Tell something about scissors faggot

A knife is useful for a lot of things, including but not limited to self defense. If you don't wanna carry one, don't.

In the end all be all some pens or a screwdriver or knife is a few extra ounces not like it's gonna weigh you down.

>There's not how the modern world works
Ok fag just because you're too retarded to see utility doesn't mean no one else carries a knife. You know most people carry guns too here and aren't retarded spergs and you would never know.

>mexico
>modern world
try again jose

>buying kits

Violence is different in the US. If you are from the "violent" parts of Mexico I can see how you can't understand the idea of carrying a knife or a gun. Low life scum there get into the narco business so they have no reason to bother the general public, the insane murder numbers are pretty much low ranking narcos killing each other and once in a while being killed or killing a cop or two.

In the US is completely different. The same low life scum steal from the public, they kill to rob 100 bucks from a store and stuff like that all the time. It's complete madness and people just got used to it already. To them it's common sense to "protect themselves" because they can't even imagine living in a world where they don't have to worry about that.

>MATLAB.
One of those "engineers"

You just called me names but didn't answer my question or offered a counter argument to my post. Nice. I'll just assume you realized you never use it that much and my question made you feel like a retard so you called me a retard to try to convince yourself that what you are doing is not retarded. Except it is.

It's Ramón actually.

Lol but seriously its under 10 percent of the time. But I'm not even on my phone for 5 percent of the time when I'm out actually.
I'm not gonna stop carrying a knife because >wow it's cool that I need a knife and I don't have one, didn't want to be uncool LOL

what phone is that?

Those scissors are too cool, what brand are they?

fucked up the meme text

I just carry my keys, wallet and phone.
Or, if I'm going to the office, a backpack with my laptop and keyboard in it.

looks like a google pixel

What are you? Some kind of rational human? At least carry a way oversized knife originally made to prepare hunted animals in case you ever need to cut a small rope you could probably cut with a key or something. Stop being weird.

why would you carry a laptop AND a keyboard?

LOL

>Meme "proprietary" steel.
>Said steel has an actual made up name.
>Specific description like if talking about a katana.
>Japanese guy mentioned by name like it means something.

We are reaching new levels of autism here. Are knife people the new audiophiles?

>Are knife people the new audiophiles?

No. I've met people who own expensive (kitchen) knives who I actually like talking to.

Is that "Sé's Cathedral" (Catedral da Sé) in São Paulo - Brazil, right?

Do you do that to sell or just to decorate your room?
Can you talk more about that work?
I really want make some cathedral to my room.

Some knives are pretty autistic, but not nearlky as much as audiophiles. Mine that I use is a knock off Sebenza that I got on Aliexpress for a fraction of the cost of a real one, and the only difference is the blade is made with a different grade of steel
Titanium is nice
>see pic

You haven't met coffee autists who have thousand dollar setups just for coffee and roast their own beans at home.
I call them 'coffee audiophiles'.

I thoroughly enjoy a cup of coffee, probably more than the average bloke. But this is advanced autism right here

Laptop keyboard sucks ass, if I'm going to be typing a lot I wanna use my mech keyboard.

As a guy that started coding mostly on a laptop and then moved to a good keyboard I'm offended by that question.

is it really that bad that you feel the need to carry a bulky and heavy mech keyboard and wouldn't the constant click clack bother other people around you? don't get me wrong i have one and love mine but carrying one with you all the time just sounds annoying and tedious.

Honestly, I bring my shitty Acer laptop to work everyday and I've thought about buying a compact mech keyboard to keep in my bag since the keys on the laptop are just so fucking bad

>ZUNE
>RHODIA
>BALLPOINT PEN
>THAT FUCKING KNIFE

HHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAH LMAOFUCKINGURSELFYOUAUTISTICHIPSTERHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHASAAHAHAHAHAAhahahahaHAHAhasHAhaHAAAAHASAHA THEKNIFE HAAAAHAHAHAHAhahahaHHAHAhahaHAHAhaHaHHAHAHAhahhhahaHaHahahahahahahahhAHAhhhaaaahahahahahahaAAAAAahahahAHAaHaH

>No gunz

>upside down

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shit. nice spinners amigo, where'd you cop?