Daily reminder, we live in a timeline where this is needed

Daily reminder, we live in a timeline where this is needed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PphEQqI1Nck?t=8m20s
youtube.com/watch?v=gwqYh6c3Xco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But i don't need this for my Ryzen 5 1600.

what is that?

Delidding vice.

DELID THIS

Intel(tm) CPU Delid(tm) Kit.

Can someone explain to me how did Spurdo memes suddenly become popular again?

Don't ask me user.

Daily reminder that Intel CPUs still outperform Poozen ones for any task.

This.

>But i don't need this for my Ryzen 5 1600.
Whoa, me neither.

>Daily reminder that the highest end Intel CPUs costing several times more still outperform Shitzen that's a faction of the price about 30% for any task.
FTFY

>muh price!!!

Ah, the mating call of the AMDrone. Forever the budget option.

Why are you reddit spacing?

price/(performance/watt) is something SOPAs would rather pretend is irrelevant, isn't it

Not an argument.

Why are you replying for another man? I asked HIM a question, not you, son of single mommy.

you're literally an appledrone at this point

Does Intel spit on it before they ram it up your ass?

Get back to work, Brian.

why dont they sell them delidded from factory?

because the Corning thermal interface material they use is rated for a decade of use. the liquid metal overclockers put on after a delid has to be changed every year or so to maintain max performance. either way the 7700k kills the amd and the 8700k is just a few weeks away, prep the red team life support machines, brian

Why don't they use solder?

We actually dont tho

costs 0.009 shekels more

A fool is sooner parted with his money.

I can promise that you do not need that extra bit of performance, and the extra ~$1k that you spend for it would be better spent elsewhere.

But sure, keep pretending that you're better than other people here for having an expensive CPU that you don't even utilize.

I also promise that I make a substantial amount of money more than you do. Have fun flipping those burgers to afford your premium Intel CPU to push an extra 3fps out of your video games.

this is fucking nonsense
why the fuck would liquid metal of all things need to be changed

Let the Poojeets have their delusions. They deserve something nice, after having to make do with AMD products.

>charge hundreds of dollars for a cpu
>use some shitty TIM to connect cpu to heatspreader
yeah suck that cock goy

youtu.be/PphEQqI1Nck?t=8m20s

I live in a timeline where the logical choice is Ryzen. Is yours a different timeline?

>captcha: historical road

And? The 7980XE would do the same task better.

While burning my house down.

>$1000 CPU with solder vs $2000 CPU with dried jizz

Need to buy this for my 7700k so I can OC. Pretty retarded from Intel using that cum-like interface.

Your cpu is utter shit either way.

I'm glad I can delid so I can just use whats in the picture. Just cutting out the middle man entirely.

What why

What the F U C K is that?

why does one need such a horrible over engineered device for doing a one off job
the levers and anodizing cost good shekels

>the 7700k kills the amd
How's that 1080 ti and 144hz gaming monitor going? What? You don't have both of those? Guess you just wasted $350 on an underperforming quad core with a dead platform, buddy.
>and the 8700k is just a few weeks away
Who the fuck cares when it's going to cost $400 and throttle like crazy unless you have a $120 AIO?

Oh yeah, so you can solder your own CPU, right?

Planned obsolescence.

>Poojeets

How fucking stupid are you that you didn't even read the rest of where he's jerking off over how 7700K and 8700K are gonna TOTALLY KILL AMD FOR REALS THIS TIME

Current state of Intel shills: Unable to avoid friendly fire due to massive, breathtaking amounts of retardation.

>Internet of the Toilet
>Intel
>The toilet is delidded

Jesus christ I can't handle this

>"better"
>10% more performance
>less PCIe lanes
>PCIe chipset bottleneck
>no ECC support
>twice the price
>jizz TIM
>insane temps and throttling
>""""""""""better""""""""""

Here we have the Intel shill so cucked that even though he knows he's getting reamed, he still calls the better, more affordable product shit because MUH SINGLE COARS.

Problem faggot?

>10% more performance

There's the important part, Sanjay.

Poo in the loo, Rajeet.

Kek

It is not needed at all. Delidding is old as headspreaders.

It is just overclocking are spoiled ass manchildern that long for the halcyon days of Core 2 and Sandy Bridge.

Physics has caught-up. Overclocking is becoming pointless and amounts to little more than an epenis race.

t. rabbi

fpbp`

underaged Sup Forumstard detected

Overclocking from a practically standpoint got killed by "power-clocking" on modern pieces of silicon.

It is simply not worth the hassle of testing and tweaking for a 10-15% gain that becomes unstable 6 months or so down the road.

>The toilet is delidded

youtube.com/watch?v=gwqYh6c3Xco

intel btfo

here's the thing
not everybody is a poorfag
t. khaleeji arab with a 3500$ set-up and a bunch of 2000$ laptops laying around

>10% more performance for double the price
You're too stupid to live.

toothpaste.

again, you have to choose the cheapest toilet paper so you can feel good and support ayyy md while the civilized world uses intel cpus. your projecting is pathetic
JUST
SNOG
MORE RACE HATE
LOO
POO
JEEET

2600k here
ive have none of those problems :^)

noice

I find it entertaining how fervently you defend a processor you cannot afford. Dipshit.

Wait, is this Intel CPU soldered onto an LGA riser board?

Fucking based Sandy B!!!

I think it's a contraption mad specifically for delidding dis.

>toilet is delidded
topkek

>Got 7900x
>Can't even keep it

>10% better in benchmarks due to retarded all core boost that doesn't last for more than 10 seconds before thermal throttling
lmao

>he """""upgraded"""" from Sandy Bridge.
My 3930K doesn't need this.