What does Sup Forums think of Louis Rossmann?

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sfrYOWlKJ_g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((Rossmann)))

>hates Apple
>shows how to repair their overpriced shit live and for free
>thinkpad shill
If used Linux instead of Windows he'd be Sup Forums incarnate.

Absolutely not /ourguy/.

He's an entrepreneurial shill that roams the lands of Sup Forums or at least uses us for his entertainment value to add to his show.
He's also pretty based on the regard that he knows shit about shit and keeps talking only about shit he thinks he knows.

Nope. Highly autistic. Circlejerk views to try and make people like him. Manlet. Says he goes to the gym but looks like complete shit. Thinks he's smart but has a job fixing macbooks.

of course

>implying going to the gym means you get buff

He does not look fat or unhealthy which is honestly the point of going to the gym for the average person

A racist prick.

why does he wear his pants so high and what's the deal with the makeup around the eyes?

Clearly shopped, user.

He's like middle eastern, he's not wearing makeup

Stop it.

Poorfags b mad af bc he promotes his website. lil nigglets stay mad.

Based AF. His videos are pretty informative too. He's too good for Sup Forums's standards actually. Definitely /ourguy/.

he is /ourfly/

>Says he goes to the gym but looks like complete shit.
nigger I bet you're 60 pounds overweight

he's our/g/uy

I think you're getting "racist" confused with "is native to new york city"

Ugly manlet who needs to hang himself

He uses GNU/Linux from time to time. He booted SysRescue on a Macbook just to prove how blatantly shitty MacOS's driveer support is.

youtube.com/watch?v=sfrYOWlKJ_g

>that fucking accent
i'm from brooklyn and it's still too much

>Sup Forums incarnate
That's Luke Smith.

>Ugly manlet
I hate to burst your bubble, but this describes a good majority of Sup Forums users.

>Middle Eastern
American detected

>jew
>our guy

>>/reddit/ is that way

Why the fuck should anyone see him working while he cleans semen from a macbook?

Doesn't claim he is smart in the slightest. Just that he worked hard for what he does. Hopefully you can do the same considering your hideously low GPA.

Hey Louis. What are you doing on this board?

>"Hopefully you can do the same considering your hideously low GPA."
>falsely assuming things
>proving his point

>reddit spacing
>complaining about da joos outside of intel/google threads

The_Donald is that way

he use windows because muh video editing

Absolutely yes

He's not a Jew.
He told how Jews didn't rent a apatu to him be course Louis's surname is German.

I can't tell what his race is. He looks Latino but that last name isn't hispanic.

they're called italians

chill guy, whines too much about apple. Though i do somewhat agree that their hardware is absolute shit tier for maintenance.

But Rossman ins't Italian.

Watched his streams a while ago. Initially I didn't have a good opinion of him but he has his head in the right place sometimes. Also not Jewish.

he is

The last name isn't.

he's definitely /ourguy/ even if you refuse to believe it because you're delusional and somehow you think you're way better than him.

Pull a mama Rossmann my dude.