Anyone using Windows 10 LTSB???any program/driver/game issues??any program/driver issues...

Anyone using Windows 10 LTSB???any program/driver/game issues??any program/driver issues?no windows store and other bloatware, seems like a good version

Other urls found in this thread:

blackviper.com/service-configurations/black-vipers-windows-7-service-pack-1-service-configurations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's trash. It's still winblows 10 afterall..

Are you really going to still post this GIF after you got thoroughly BTFO in the shitpost thread you tried to make using it?

I installed it, realized I couldn't get the WiFi hotspot feature working because it completely ruined all components even remotely related to making that work.

It's made for systems that intentionally don't need much maintenance. There's no updates (or a year between them) and it's stripped so bare that the small things you'd actually want to do eventually in the future are an instant nope because you chose to install LTSB instead of just modifying an anniversary ISO with MSMG Toolkit.

It'll remove everything you're attracted to in LTSB and it's what I used and everything works great with none of the shit I didn't want.

Metro Apps, Biometrics, OneDrive, Telemetry, Skype, Xbox & Gaming, Contact Support App, Cortana & Search App, Desktop File Explorer App, Embedded Features, Geo Location, Home Group, Mixed Reality, Quick Assist App, Take Test App.

Not to mention you can literally uninstall any component, nothing is off limits, so those aren't the only things you can remove.

LTSB is, imo, the true spiritual successor to windows 7.

I wouldn't really say that..

Oh shit man this happens a lot to me
Its ducking random too, like half the time it finds the program and half the times it doesn't
How many times and how much time does windows 10bspend indexing the files?
Ducking telemetry

Is that with updates?
I'm running 1607.
Though yeah, the thing that annoy me the most are indeed these shitty things.
Infuriates me to no end that I have to click many more times to fix my screens after nvidia decides to crap all over my settings.

1607 too

Well shit, I don't even see these things.
I use classic start menu and simply type what I want to change.

Also I like how they refreshed the icons in the main page of CPanel, but the "Hardware and sound" one is still the Aero icon.. It takes a certain amount of incompetenmce to do such a half-arsed job like the pajeets did with winblows 10.

open up wire shark and watch it phone home to microsoft 300+ times a minute you nonfree software using piece of shit.

Installed it thanks to the threads of that paedo hentai-lover user who was shilling for it. It runs wonderful without all the bloat. RAM usage at startup is 1.5 GB, with kaspersky free, thunderbird, flux, FDM, net limiter, one note and a few other things. No issue whatsoever atm.

runs great on my machine

RAM usage here on startup is 350MB for Win7 and 750MB for 10LTSB2016. And I have crap meme installed like Adobe products, Office and Steam. WHat the hell are you doing?

No way, are you trying to wind me up user?

he's right though

No. Just that 1.5GB at boot is quite a lot imo.

That's weird. I've never had a windblows installation with less than 1 GB usage at startup.
Can anybody else confirm that LTSB 2016 only uses 750 MB at startup?

how do you have 350MB on startup for win7?

I only get down to 750MB on random days.

do you have less than 4gb of ram?

Disable unneeded features (Turn Windows features on ro off) and Services (crap like print spooler, telephony,.... here's a guide: blackviper.com/service-configurations/black-vipers-windows-7-service-pack-1-service-configurations/ follow the safe column)

No

It's constantly 'indexing' on mine which is kike bullshit because I have less than 100gbs of things I think a few months is plenty of time to index it. It's a front

Why are you triggering the windows is bot net/gaymurr Linux ppl every time...

Anyone using them with a Ryzen?????my ryzen coming next week WOOHOO

Intel > AhMeD

Thanks for the link, been looking for something like this.

thanks for your input, i'm cancelling my order now

You will want windows updates for ryzen, W10 enterprise is your best bet.

LTSB performed well enough on my machine. Faster startup and pretty snappy. I could install CS6 Master Collection and Microsoft 3D Movie Maker on it.

The shit control panel and generally ugly interface took me back to 7 Enterprise though. Might try it again once fluent design is done.

I use Windows 10 LTSB with ryzen 1600 and it works just fine.

One thing I can't play on LTSB is Forza Horizon 3.

you get windows updates with LTSB, just not feature updates

yea you receive the most important security updates, does ryzen have win10 updates for better perfomance?idk

FPBP
Windows 10 is garbage

Only issue is, that ReFS does not work with LTSB. Otherwise it's the best Windows 10.

You use AIMP. I love you for that.

I've been using LTSB with a Ryzen 5 1600 for a couple of months. No issues at all. Boots fast as fuck. Just keep in mind if you're gonna dual boot, windows boot manager overwrites the MBR. It overwrote my GRUB.

sounds good thanks man,now wonder if I can run my system on VeraCrypt

your point is that people should use the anniversary ISO with MSMG toolkit over LTSB?

thats for LTSB or the anniversary one?

this is what happens when you drink too much Sup Forums-koolaid and start fucking around with disabling cortana

i guarantee it.

it's pretty good, it's about as good as you're realistically going to get, 8.1 with some kind of third party menu is second best, windows 7 is obsolete on modern hardware unfortunately

yup, at least until the 4.14 linux kernel is released for those Vega display drivers.
quite comfy.