What kind of personal projects looks good on a resume and whats looks autistic?

What kind of personal projects looks good on a resume and whats looks autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/opal/opal/issues/941
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't actually have to do anything, just become a tranny github SJW and cucks will throw job offers at your boypucci

It was a serious question, stop memeing please

anything with a command line interface is autistic
anything related to anime is autistic
but i doubt anyone really cares, i have two anime-specific repositories on my resume and i got hired

>pic

good:
> complete, or close
> has a good README

bad:
> incomplete
> coursework
> no/bad README

t. interviews a lot of people

>i have two anime-specific repositories
tell more

one's a markov process of determining the emotion of anime girls (smug, sad, disgusted, happy, angry) and the other is a really bad neuro fuzzy that does the same thing

holy shit I was thinking about doing the same thing to sort my reaction images

Link please

Do HR folks look at GitHub profiles before calling someone for a phone interview or is discussing and looking at GitHub happen later on?

Sometimes the autistic projects can look good. I made a clone of Flappy Bird for the Sega Master System in Z80 Assembly and it landed me an embedded systems job.

i dont think recruiters do, but a more technical recruiter might

Now you must give us your github, don't leave us hanging faggot, we will also give you personal feedback on how good it looks to interviewers.

in all of seriousness, like another user here alluded to, make sure your README is top quality. It's quite literally the first thing that everyone sees when they land at your project page. First impressions matter, especially to technical interviewers that need to sift through crap efficiently so they can go back to their jobs.

Just realized you aren't OP and probably not in need of advice. Still, don't leave us hanging faggot.

Thanks

toplel

kek the issue page has a lot more
github.com/opal/opal/issues/941

probably keeps getting his byref and byval variables mixed up

Is it fine to have Project Euler solutions on your Github?

only if written in C

I have them written in C, Python and Scheme.

stop wasting time on project euler