This confuses and angers the bezelets

>This confuses and angers the bezelets

Is that the new Assadphone?

*ahem*
*raises paw*

>iOS app UI designers across the world committing collective suicide

Are they going to do this? I will get an iPhone X if they just blackened the fucking "ears".

>bezelets

Nobody in Apple ever admits a mistake since that quickly results in getting fired, so no.

The left image is the recommended one from Apple's guidelines.

ah so they're just crypto-bezels?

>I will get an iPhone X if they just blackened the fucking "ears".
I'm sure Tim Cook will personally do that for you.

I'm a web designer and I'm not going to sacrifice good layout on other manufacturer's devices to this specific iCuckoldry or bother fucking around with user agent detection to serve iCucks a specific stylesheet tailored just for them. IF this becomes a thing, fuck it, imma just become a frontend JavasScript monkey. Fuck you, Apple.

So the clock kicks out the notifications?

They wont. They'll never admit their shitty fucking design.

Notifications arent there anyway

FUCKING DISGUSTING

Has 4 fucking bezels and isn't edge to edge.

The best part is if this was Android, someone would have a third party app/utility available that does exactly this and wouldn't even be that big of a deal. I suspect that even if iOS was technically able to let such an app exist (maybe it can, I don't know), you know Apple would reject that shit from its App Store.

isn't there an android that literally gets rid of the entire bezel except the small bit for the face camera? christ the iphone X looks so bad with that top bar

each major ios version gets at least one jailbreak so that issue will be solved one way or the other

Exactly this, the ears will be bkacked because its an oled screen

Whats confusing and angering me is the fucking rounder screen corners??
WTF its literally cuck tier, a screen/display must be a rectangle with actual 90 degree corners, apple literally cucked the iphone display

Can I play too?

>Android phone has transdimensional screenshots
>iOShitSheeple will never have this

i neither confuses or anvers me ig just makes me wonder who is going to get fired when everyone either buys iphone 8s or sticks with their iphone 7s

>i neither confuses or anvers me ig just makes me wonder who is going to get fired when everyone either buys iphone 8s or sticks with their iphone 7s

It's gonna be hilarious when X is going to be huge and Sup Forums will throw an autistic hissy fit

We know it will be huge. It's apple's worst design. And the consumer loves to eat shit.

>pic
>what is the bell curve in majority non white country where low IQ females consume 70% of the superfluous shit.

That's not a proof of intelligent design, it's appealing to crows and magpies that's all.

why?

I don't get it.

It looks too similar to the Galaxy S8. In fact, at first look, I thought the phone on the right WAS a Galaxy S8. (didnt notice the side bezels)

We would then be seeing another patent lawsuit battle between Apple and Samsung except this time Samsung would attacking Apple.

>mactoddlers will defend this.

So did I but the bezels and shape make it look like it's from 2010

>implying that's not getting immediately rejected

>implying

That's still a considerable bezel.

What is the purpose of this slit at the bottom?
Is that what replaces the home button?

If so, there's still no purpose to it. You don't have a slit at the top for the quick options menu.
Mandatory wasted space.

but it has thick bezels?

oh cool, iphones have snake now?

Yes

>let's make the bezels thicker than the iphone 1
That will surely work for crApple.