Is South Korea, or Japan worth becoming a citizen of or is it just memes?

Is South Korea, or Japan worth becoming a citizen of or is it just memes?

Or should I just move to Vancouver?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/25/tokyo-knife-attack-stabbing-sagamihara
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I believe Japan doesn't admit second citizenship

It doesn't for sure, I was wondering if full time Japan South Korea is good.

If you like anime and kpop, then yes, it's worth it

Japan and South Korea are sinking ships in terms of demographic and government finance. You shouldn't waste your future.

They're both racist shitholes. They'll never accept you as one of them.

>should I move to suicide land 1 and 2
Quick answer?
No.

Long answer?
Yes if you suicide.

Are you an ESL teacher?

> implying living in Japan or Korea as a foreigner is at all comparable to being a native

As a foreigner you are exempt from a lot of the aspects that cause the natives to an hero in the first place. You don't have to grow up in such a volatile society, and plus people don't automatically expect you to 100% know the rules. Even if you've been living there for 20 years, most people in the streets will think you're a tourist or a teacher.

Problems arise when you try and date a native though, not that anyone on Sup Forums could get a gf anyway.

Japan is shit, Japanese are very agressive people they commit crimes and homicide a lot
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/25/tokyo-knife-attack-stabbing-sagamihara

The consensus experience of ESL teachers in Japan (and Korea) is that it is not worth it.

t. former ESL teacher in Japan/Korea

This was already known, but thank you for further proving this fact.

Go to 2ch if you want to see the average equivalent of Sup Forums poster in Japan.

Okay, but that doesn't change what I said. For some foreigners it might suck but it's definitely not the hell josun that it is for natives.

crime can occurs anywhere

dumb japan hating obsessed nationalist

fuck off Korean you are subhuman plastic surgery

Japan is the best country in the world we have richest culture history technology wealth girls. Ignore all these Korean they are eating so much dog they start talking their dog shit. But you can only should be Japanese citizen if you are a diaspora.

You are ugly

at least i am not a monkey

you are right desu. fuck all japs, especially those on Sup Forums. if anything these should have gotten killed by the edgy sickfuck. he must have been the same kind of creepy nerd as Sup Forums japs.

fuck off gook proxy you are gook, reported

lmao why do you Nips get so easily triggered?

You are so pathetic that you have to use proxy and pretend to be someone else on the internet to have fun how pathetic are you gook, we will take Corea agan

not funny to joke about, gook. show some respect

Okay.

>crime happens everywhere
How is this an argument?

Only in certain countries like Japan do people do crazy fucked up shit like this.

It takes a horrible society for someone to be crazy enough to one-by-one cut up disabled people while they are tied to a bed.

I want to move to South Korea primarily because I don't want to get amerishot and just live a peaceful life. Worth it for this goal?

'patriotic' koreans are most annoying type of chinkish asian. they always want to fight other asian..

I'm sick of them.

Says the man whose country is known to have mass shootings in schools every year

>we will take Corea agan
But that is not an insult, they will prosper even more, expand their economy and shit, and then blame you for everything and take all the credit, just like the last time

>they always want to fight other asian
And not only asians, let me tell you

Ye.

>I enjoy being a cuckold

Nips, especially nasty Netouyos like you, cant handle bantz any time and always easily get mad over any little criticism to Japan. Its laughable all Nip posters are so naive and sentimental except of course me and a few non Netouyo rational posters.

Any tips? I'm going to try and be an English teacher.

Any advantage of Japan over SK?

shut the fuck up gook and turn off your proxy, you are a disdain to this flag you are wearing. you'll go to fucking hell.

おまえいい加減にしろよ? 荒らし続けるなら管理人にメールでお前をアク禁にするように訴えるわ

>you'll go to fucking hell
He's already there

あなたは韓国人です。

Thank you Serbia
you are best country, in Eastern Europe

You are welcome, and we regard Japan to be the best country in Asia, so the respect is mutual

doing mess with foreigner is good

sure MURICA

you can't become a korean citizen unless you are 100% gook dumbshit. They literally make you pledge allegiance to your race.

All I know is that I enjoyed the heck out of SK in 2003. It was clean. It was safe. It was cheap. And people were in my face ("""rude""" to some autists) about how they felt.

The general consensus about ESL in Japan, is that it is not as good as anyone thinks. A disappointment for me. Korea is likely better, but I cannot be sure.

Look it up using google. Many have gone down your path before.

you'll never be accepted into their shitty gook culture desu