IPhone users, how do you guys put all of your pirated music on your iPhone?

iPhone users, how do you guys put all of your pirated music on your iPhone?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Put-Music-on-Your-iPhone-Without-iTunes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Load it into the music player (iTunes), which transfers it to the phone. Pirated music actually works better because it's not DRM-encumbered.

they just use spotify or apple music or whatever duh it's current year

Does iTunes fuck up the metadata?
Asking because I might be switching to iOS from Android.

iPhone users still have to use iTunes to transfer files without hacky bullshit?! I guess ill be sticking with android

Not from my experience but that could have changed since I last used this method (like a year ago)

I use iTunes (don't have an iPhone yet but getting one soon) and my pirated music has all it's meta data.

Can't you use the files app that was finally introduced after 10 years?

>Still pirating music
What the fuck my man, just use Spotify or Deezer or even Apple Music. They are cheap as fuck for the commodity that brings, even cheaper if you get family accounts.

>paying for streaming services

itunes. transfers everything.. including EQ preferences etc. zero issues. apple doesn't give a fuck where your music comes from.

They're literary forced and locked into using iTunes and only iTunes for locally managing any content in their devices. Just imagine voluntarily cucking yourself like that. How little self-respect can one person have.

The convenience is worth.

wikihow.com/Put-Music-on-Your-iPhone-Without-iTunes

I want to actually own my fucking music.

It works perfectly fine without any issues, you just have to load it in from a PC and sync it to the phone over wifi or cable, instead of being able to download on device. Which kinda sucks but it’s just how things go. Also, you can get pirated apps or unapproved apps (emulators) on your phone without pirating, by side loading thing on. For unapproved apps you need to build them from the source code and sign them yourself with Xcode on macOS only though.
Files app is just iCloud app, but with plugins for other clouds. iOS will never have a file browser because app permissions don’t let apps look at files outside of their own container space.
Apple Music is actually kind of tempting because it is a feature rich service with Apple’s whole library, and allows you to download and listen offline, but ofc it is DRM. I still wouldn’t buy it myself though, but pic related is my music library which speaks for itself. I don’t even use the radio in my car 90% of the time.
Looks like a retarded solution when you can sync iTunes over wifi anyways. But I suppose it’s handy if you’re not at a computer with iTunes or something I guess...
Btw, OP, you’re gonna wanna download the app ‘Workflow’ which is a really decent, clean app for automating tasks, and making shortcuts to your programmed routines on the today screen, home screen, or in the context sensitive button. It’s the best utility for converting images to other formats with very little effort, and cause it’s highly customizable you can do so in batches, by selecting a specific image, or just using latest image on file.

Thanks for an in depth answer user.
I guess I'll just do everything you said, and I'll pick and choose what to sync over wifi.
I didn't even know that syncing over wifi was a thing anymore, but that's fucking cool regardless.

>just local network all your shit via vlc
> do it for the vids and naughty music
>but fuck iTunes on a serious note

No problem user. My other tips I’d suggest is you can download content blockers for safari from the App Store, and 1Blocker is the best one, by a landslide ($7, but if you’re gonna pay for a content blocker, this is the only one you want), but free and simple ones work alright too but probably don’t even have whitelists. Other browser options that aren’t AIDS are SnowHaze, and Brave which should both be free.
Dr. Cleaner or equivalent app is a must have that keeps junk files off your phone and can save more space than you’d think possible.
iBooks only syncs through the cloud now, and doesn’t work through iTunes anymore, which is fucking backwards and retarded. If you pirate books like me, and use PDFs that are often larger than 100-200MB, iBooks wont upload them. You can use cloud storage to transfer them (painfully) or another PDF/reader app will let you sync files through iTunes over a cable or wifi directly.
You literally need VLC for obvious reasons.
Other than that, have at ‘er.

>Paying for not owning music
I'm fucking tired of this millennial bullshit

Literally just chuck it on iTunes

Not in my experience. When you sync it if the song is on Apple Music it gets added to your account as well.