If there was a large scale human operated ad clicking campaign agaisnt Google, how well would they be able to cope it...

If there was a large scale human operated ad clicking campaign agaisnt Google, how well would they be able to cope it? Let's say you can convince a million people to click on extremely expensive keyword ads once a week. Manually, no adnauseum or other bullshit. Do you think the computers and algorithms would come on top of that kind of battle?

Also, you can do your part right now:

Insurance
Loans
Mortgage
Attorney
Credit
Lawyer
Donate
Degree
Hosting
Claim

San Antonio car wreck attorney - $670.44
Accident attorney Riverside VA - $626.90
Personal injury attorney Colorado - $553.08
Top personal injury attorneys - $551.32
Motorcycle accident Los Angeles - $551.11

mesothelimoa $99.44
buy structured settlements $79.01
asbestos law suits $78.10
conference calling companies $75.29
annuity loans $72.82
pop up display booths $72.53
purchasing structured settlement$ 68.79
student loan debt consolidation $68.54
asbestos law firm $67.97
secured loans $67.57

Nice try Google. This would just make google more money.

How do you know these prices? Adnauseam only lists them as 1.58 for every click

hire pajeets to do the mass clicking

yes, but in the long run, advertisers lose the trust and point of paying them. that is the whole idea of destroying them.

I don't and no one does exactly, but I got these from popular "marketers" blogs and I know the costs can go that up high and obviously they all sound like high cost cpc keywords. from where does adnausem get their data?

pajeets clicks are worthless, I need to build them VPNs running from home networks + proper profiles for google.

also, I don't need them, the people are there but the questions is co-ordinating them and how well would Google be prepared.

>from where does adnausem get their data?
It's not visible to the client the prefice cost generated by clicks, so it just uses an estimate from an average value for $1.58. The CPC could have been well over $100, it'll just display $1.58 because adnauseam can't know that

you're replying to a google shill. they've come here in droves after a bunch of alt-media sites reported that Sup Forums is fighting Goolag. also, see this thread:

This is already happening. Not just pajeets, but chinks and kimchi's too.

Just duckduckgo "ad click farm"

The only way I think Google can deal with adnauseum is to find out who uses it and actively block ads from their computer to avoid false clicks.

Or have congress pass legislation against it.

Are you retarded? They can allow those clicks, just not charge for them. There is no way to know if Google has flagged you as a clicker bot.

On top of this, say you click 1500 ads and the on the 1501 one Google flags you as a hot. Well, those 1500 are also flagged because of your fingerprint, nullifying all your clicking.

>There is no way to know if Google has flagged you as a clicker bot.
if you're clever, you can watch them squirm on Sup Forums and know that we're winning

False flagging probably. Better to have someone they can track using Adnauseam than to have uBlock where they're Ghosts on the internet.

hence, fuck adnausem and it needs to be done manually, operated and large scale.

>a jew false flagging refunds
hahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAH

The combined pajeet/chink clickfarms probably number in the millions already.

why is this so expensive?

No one is ever refunded. Don't you get it? They let everything process normally, but then google flags that click as false so it's given free to them.

Have you ever coded something in your life? You can tell the user one thing, but do another.

>tfw that emaciated man makes six figures as a web developer in austin
I hate close to everything.