So, I recently found an old PC desktop laying on the side of the road. I took it home, attached a monitor, etc...

So, I recently found an old PC desktop laying on the side of the road. I took it home, attached a monitor, etc.. Long story short, I booted it up and found that the previous owner forgot to disable all of the administrator shit. It's basically useless unless I can bypass it somehow.
I've tried booting it in safemode to access the cmd prompt, but after using the 'net user' command, all I get is 'system error 5'. I know I can emulate a password reset disk somehow on a flash drive. Anyone have any ideas? I'm on a Mac right now but I do have a PC laptop that I can switch to if necessary. Pic somewhat related.

Other urls found in this thread:

askvg.com/how-to-reset-recover-forgotten-windows-nt-2000-xp-2003-administrator-password/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

give it back jerome.

Jamal... we've already went through this.

>inb4 'that nigger stole it'

Try this:
askvg.com/how-to-reset-recover-forgotten-windows-nt-2000-xp-2003-administrator-password/

conboot

Get a liveusb and GNU the motherfucker you stupid piece of shit

ERDcommander

Install gentoo.

I should have mentioned that it's running Windows 7

Have you read the sticky in a while?
You should read the sticky again...

>being so poor you have to pick up trash off the road

Too late

>forgot to
uh i don't think so

If it's a Windows password, are you fucking kidding me? Just use a boot drive to format and install whatever OS you want. If it's a BIOS password, remove and re-attach the battery to reset the BIOS password.

Yo op check out Ophcrack. Should work on windows 7. Make sure you download the right iso though!

>"HURRR! ANY PC YOU PICK UP OFF THE ROAD IS TRASH! XDDDDDDD"

Trash (noun)
Discarded matter, refuse

Did the previous owner discard it? Then it's trash. What OP did is called Upcycling. That is, reclaiming trash and giving it new life.

Some scrapper stealing old cans out of your bin to sell for pennies doesn't make those cans not trash.

One man's trash is another man's...trash?
Also,
>I'm on a Mac right now
Please tell me that's not by choice, user.

lazesoft
delete the passwords if you feel like a snoop

SHYQUIESHA, WHAT DID I DUN TELL YOU GURL YA KAINT GO TAKIN' NIGGAS COMPOOTERS YO, IMMA RIP YOU FUQQIN WEAVE OUT