When did u realizze that the only hard part of programming is algorythms and everything else is just memorizing...

when did u realizze that the only hard part of programming is algorythms and everything else is just memorizing libraries

what about a new organization where u hire one Mathematician for 100k and a bunch of pajeeets and retards to memorize libraries al do all the boiletplate for minimum wage

when did u realize u liked anime feet

uhh excuse me this thread is about algorymths not all the soft and squishy parts of aoba

your excused

You forgot a few things
- thinking about the design ahead of time so you don't end up with spaghetti code
- edge cases
- security
- fallback when some services are unavailable

Your post is only applicable to very simple cli programs

uhh they can just get the mathematician to do that too

Mathematicians are as good programmers as physicists - pure shit. They can do algorithms but there's a lot more to programming than that. Clearly you've never seen code written in academia.

I want to rest my face between a girls thighs.

>pure shit.
Calm down pajeet they aren't going to take your job.

did u not read the op u idiot

his point is that you shouldn't hire mathematicians, because real life programming and theoretical computer science are obviously very far from each other

what you want is an architect, dumbo

>mathematician
>code security

Spotted the CERN programmer

Your idea of security is logging in to your workstation with a really long password

Do you think it smells good?

Mathematicians aren't trained in any of that shit. You want a computer scientist.

Dunno but I'm learning C++ becuz of Nene.

ok heres the new organization
1 mathematician 150k
1 60 year old programer to do all the stuff that one poster was whining about
100 pajeets and soccer moms hired of the streets and taught how to program in ten minutes / code bootcamps and whatever other garbage flies in that stupid 'profession' minimum wage

I want to rest my tongue inside a girl's cunt.

Or you could just hire 10 white Americans with a bachelors or masters in computer science.

>what about a new organization where u hire one Mathematician for 100k and a bunch of pajeeets and retards to memorize libraries al do all the boiletplate for minimum wage

You just described high frequency trading

Not exactly sure what you think you've discovered here. This is basically every good company out there (not silicon valley bullshit startups). Instead of a mathematician they usually have a computer scientist or two, but that's it.

Sorry to burst your bubble OP, but you've probably been working in shit companies the whole time OR you were one of the "pajeets and soccer moms" and didn't know it kek

you're fired

You now know that Al Gore did NOT invent the Internet.

And he has absolutely NO rhythm.

>989
>422
Just how many screenshots do you have of this show op?

No algorithms tend to be fairly automatically guided when you've made your architectural decisions. you're guided by previous decisions about the higher level association between modules and more local decisions. Deciding if your previous decisions were a good idea is a continuous process obviously but you tend to come up rather solid reasons. And at some point you can't really rewrite the entire program for a minor improvement so you're making things easier.
Of course the domain might have some difficulty in it but it's rarely the pure-math kind of difficulty that 'algorithms' would suggest.

>hire pajeets to do the keyboard slamming guided by someone that doesn't even pretend to involve themselves in the software
It'd be a disaster. It's a disaster even just with them taking care of small parts of software.
That's better but I don't think you get the best ROI with just 1 good programmer.

Feet is meh.

reddit

retarded frog poster

please mega your new game folder i really need it also teach me how to catagorise and be like you thanks

write something 50k+ sloc instead of writing what every retarded junior in college says

large systems get very complicated and brittle. 99% of the "skill" in this field is mitigating this

btfo?

please respond

i can upload it about 8 hours from now if you really want it, but only if this thread is still up otherwise you'll have to find me in some other thread

Fine I'll unironically bump this thread for 8 hours.

trolled softly