How is it legal for a country to be this fucking long!?

how is it legal for a country to be this fucking long!?

you can do whatever the fuck you want when you own the moon, earth laws no longer apply

Chicano

BIG

>Literally Bogota to New York
Crazy stuff to think about desu

You know how Chile's borders were created? I visited Patagonia and got a boner and they traced the outline of my cock LMAO

>chile owns the moon

>Mercator projection

Also, the US is plenty long, and wide.

>narcissistic usa makes it about usa, again

[American education intensifies]

I'M ONLY ASKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD (8)

* muffled Gasolina in the distance*

JENARO GAJARDO VERA, lawyer, poet, is the owner since before year 1857, joining to his possessions the one of his ancestors the celestial body, only satellite of the Earth, with a diameter of 3,475.99 kilometers, under the name of Moon, whose boundaries are, due to being an spheroidal body: North, South, East and West: outer space. He lives in Calle 1 Oriente 1270 and his filing status is married. Talca.

—(Signature)
Jenaro Gajardo Vera
RUN 1.487.45-K Ñuñoa

Talca, September 25, 1954.

At least it's north-south long so there's only 1 timezone, imagine if it was east-west and had something like 5.

hmmm

JUST COAST MY SHIT UP

> tfw your country is longer than yurop

Lmoa

high quality post, this

*global boger face*

Russia has something like 11 time zones. It can be done.

M8 you ought to see a doctor.

My turds come out in that shape, I wish I could take normal fat shits again ;_;

REKT

Tough shit, I have a deed with Congressional approval certifying ownership of twenty acres on the westward lip of a small crater towards the northernmost end of Mare Frigorus.

>mfw

>earthquake my shit up fa.m

Natural disasters build character.

>eurofantasylands
>europosturing
>eurofatuousness
etc

I did

he congratulated me

t. Galveston

Their fishermen are apparently pretty mad Norwegian-owned boats routinely fish up all their mackerel and smaller fish.

It's being used to make food and nutrients for the breeding of salmon in our ginormous salmon industry. It takes roughly three kilos of wild fish to produce a kilo of human-bred salmon. Either way you look at it, it's really Chile's responsibility to make sure they run their things sustainably.

WTF I hate Norway now!