Android is pure shit

Android is so shit that even Google employees prefer iOS over it.

Why you keep using this botnet, no updates ever, no privacy, made for pajeet, piece of crap OS?

>i'm a poorfag
Not an excuse anymore, iPhone SE $350 which is very affordable. Used even more cheap

Because I'm Pajeet. I work at Apple btw

10 rupees have been deposited into your account

I wish there were other options, not that I hate iOS, but 2 ecosystems is too few

Android is literally by pajeets for pajeets.

If iOS was open source and customizable I'm sure all of Sup Forums would use it. Saying otherwise would be sheer denial

By gays for the gays.

Actually, that too is Android.
Android is literally by gays for gays. Nickname for Android is Gaydroid inside of Google because so many gay ppl work on it. Stay mad, homophobe.

I use both an iPhone and a Nexus. iOS is garbage. An OS made for idiots.

Who gives a shit? Let these retards use whatever they want, maybe Google or some other company who knows what they're doing will actually have some competition for apple in the future.

>62604248
I'd use Android in a heartbeat if they offered a premium version minus google play spying services. Also no Samsung plz, they make wonky shit.

Damn, gottem.

iShit is literally by pajeets for pajeets.

>>i'm a poorfag
>Not an excuse anymore, iPhone SE $350 which is very affordable. Used even more cheap
not in 3rd world countries.
they cost here 750$

which Nexus?

wtf does the 3rd picture have to do with anything samsung does. Their shit is fucken broken, idc if a hot asian chick decides to smile for it

>even Google employees prefer iOS
well it's well known that iOS is the favourite OS for homosexuals, so that'S why

>samsung phones are built by women
no wonder they catch on fire

I use this. Am I cool yet?

no, just poor

No thanks, I like being able to have a file system on my phone

thats not googles fault its because OEMs and silicon manufacturers

at the least google allows people to flash their phones with alternative software like Relicant/Lineage/Copperhead/Sailfish

you can even flash TWRP which combined with uboot is basically a bios and recovery

f-droid and yalpstore closed the need for playstore so there really is no need for alternatives

weve always been able to sideload or use adb without rooting or "jailbreaking"

apple has fought over right to repair and even made it illegal to flash their phones with alternative software

#complex

hell motherfucking yeah bitch. now get lost

Not to mention they werent happy with their monopoly on chargers, so they removed jack to have even monopoly on ear buds...

>iPhone se
>4 inches
Huge fucking nope. This isn't 2010 anymore

THIS