ITT: Tech companies you hope go bankrupt

JUST
U
S
T
FUCK MY HEDT LINEUP UP

SOPA

but seriously why would you want this?

Can't wait for the mainstream media to consider AMD the choice for racist, sexist, homophobic, gamer gate types. Then Intel will carry on like
usual without that pesky AMD.

>Can't wait for the mainstream media to consider AMD the choice for racist, sexist, homophobic, gamer gate types.
AMD's CEO is a woman.

Go back to bed Brian

Pls no, I want their stocks to go up a bit more first

Can't wait for Q3 earnings report.

When did you buy in? I got in at about $10. Really wish I jumped in at $2

SAP

Please.

Google. I hope Larry Page has to do time in prison as well.

fpbp

what a kike

oy vey

This.
Literally the worst business software I ever had to use.

Let the jew butthurt flow

This is about transistors, user. Not political agendas.

Moot went to the trouble to create a containment board for your kind.

I wonder who is behind this post

You literally do nothing but post the same shit every hour of every day. What is your fucking problem?

Brosky, if AMD will die, you won't see any better performance upgrade per generation anymore. Intel started panicking like a bunch of dickheads and is releasing CPUs like a chinese company is socks and Nvidia also released a new GPU. But Nvidia wasn't lacking as much and they released decent upgrades every generation. Long story short, for the next 15 years we'll have 8c/16t as a base CPU for mainstream that will cost 1500 dollars. Not only that, the generation now will be only 8% slower than that 15 years later. Nvidia will also give 0 shits and release incremental upgrades every round. Are you looking forward to that?

Oh wait, you're not. You just shitposted randomly wanting to see this subreddit get angery because your life is so bad, you have nothing interesting to do.

Amd and Intel both make quality products in a wide range of prices. Their conpetition is good for consumers.

Kill acer instead.

This.

Oy vey don't be such a bovan, Avi

to this day I have absolutely no clue what SAP is or how it works

good luck convincing SJWs to not buy from the nice middle-aged Asian lady.

This really shows the intelligence and maturity of the board. None of you should want any companies to go out of business. If Intel has no competition, they stop innovating and jack up prices, why shouldn't they, AMD was their on competition.

You should all be glad AMD came out with a new line if chips to wake up Intel, they've been stagnant since ivy.

yeah this, I don't want companies to fail, I want there to be 10x more companies vying for my business

> Implying I would associate myself with that racist, sexist board.

Go away you drumpf supporter.

>everyone I don't like is a trump supporter
And stay there normalfag

don't worry brian can just virtue signal on twitter more

This is the only right answer. All the retard Sup Forumsidya gaymers wanting to eliminate competition in CPU/GPU market need to vacate the premises and fuck off to their containment board. Oracle is really the one and only evil incarnate of software industry.

>Google. I hope Larry Page has to do time in prison as well.
I can tell this is a shill thread because this post had no acknowledgement.

There never was any other choice.

This.
Shill threads need to be saged and reported.

>Windows 10
>infested with spyware
>bloatware like candy crush on a "clean" install
>removing bloat- and spyware requires you to blindly trust a random tool and pray it doesn't break anything important
>ads on a paid operating system
>tons of background tasks REQUIRE a ssd, unless you're fine with interrupting your work everytime windows randomly decides to do some bullshit
>telemetry that can not be disabled
>inconsistent UI
>updates are impossible to properly schedule for power users and are usually forced

>Windows 7
>spyware added
>no new technologies
>installing it on new hardware requires injecting drivers into the installer
>numerous "security" updates disable any new updates on modern hardware
>you have to either manually uninstall them to get acces to new updates, or live at a potential security risk
>support ends soon
>still superior to windows 10

Seriously, fuck Microsoft. I really wanted W10 to be good, but the longer I used it, the more I hated it, until I switched back to windows 7.
Same for the Surface Pro lineup. They have had fimware issues since at least the SP3 and basically gone full apple in terms of repairability.

If they fuck up C# as well, I will actively try to encourage everyone I know to switch away from this fucking piece of shit company.

>used to be time when they held the entire programming world in their hands
>instead of improving it they just milked it as much as they could by bundling shit with their JRE installer
I can't belive I'm saying this, but thank fucking God Microsoft made C#, I'm sure Java would still be on version 1.6 without it.

intel more like incel

Dell needs to die

Dell?? Acer needs to die.

>AMD goes bankrupt
>Intel starts making chips with Pentium 4 performance for $2500

>Wanting a monopoly
"I'm only pretending to be retarded, guys!"

>If they fuck up C# as well
What's in motion? I'm mostly a C# developer so you're scaring me.

What would you gain from that? An Intel/Nvidia monopoly? Sounds great for the consumer.

does linus media group count

Transistors are transphobic

There isn't anything bad in motion right now, and I really hope it stays like that.
C# is the only thing from Microsoft I still genuenly love and I don't want them to take that away from me.

APPLE

ill miss their macbooks but everything else can die off

you've got that wrong. you mean RTG. AMD are actually alright now but RTG are a cancer that needs to be purged. if AMD do end up dying it will be because of RTG and raja pooinloo

RTG is a part of AMD.

yes but they're also their own separate division who are funded by their own profits. kinda like xbox and microsoft

>like xbox
Sup Forumsirgin

Phew! Let's hope it keeps that way.

>my money when no one gives a shit about ARM

Is this bait