Why white women don't like Mexican mestizos?

Why white women don't like Mexican mestizos?

youtube.com/watch?v=s4odt_7zk6c

you have the answer in that pic

>"""party scene"""

what is the """party scene""" like in your cunt?

>tfw **************************Mexican******************** parents and look like some white chink

>That video
Wew.

Technically, college educated upper class "Latinos/hispanics" like in OP's vid are more or less Spanish/Spaniards by blood if they are of castizo or criollo descent

really makes you think

because Mexicans aren't exotic anymore and Spain is European, and upper class sluts love "advanced European Culture"

Crioulo here is a nigger. Castizo is still Native American here.

That's why I hate when people put Brazil together with Spanish America.

Thats why DONT white women like mexican mestizos, pablo

I'm mestizo and 2/3rds of the women I've been with have been white. That guy's just ugly.

You kidding, one of the guys there look half gipsy. That count as "almost spanish" for americans?

social class

This. If I wear a suit they look with lust (more than normal), without I am just a normal guy and a very few will look.

That just happen to Mexicans. I see lot of white American women with niggers from Bahia in instagram.

mexicans are the most disgusting humans in the world (with arabs of course)

uncalled for

Everyone who speaks spanish is just mexican to us

How true is this?

You really think Americans are capable of making the distinction between dialects of Spanish? They're all brown and speak a hundred miles a minute.

I've accidentally confused a Brazilian for a mexican once. Portuguese sounds exactly like Spanish

White supremacy AmeriKKKa needs to stop.

NO.

To many sch (g) soundsand JOAOOs.

I dislike that a bit.

DELET

He looks like a Native American?