Your country

>Your country
>Why don't you have a gf yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0hurJKOTpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cuz i'm a strong independent Moor man and i don't need no woman.

i do

i've had a gf for two weeks, does that count ?
"i"'ve have, because she never felt like she was my gf

>ugly
>poor
>short
>overweight
>socially retarded
Should cover it.

I've seen how relationships can ruin people and their lives. Unless I'm absolutely sure about a girl, I'm not bothering with it.

because i'm 5'7 and like 110 lbs

i can't gain weight to save my life

>i can't gain weight to save my life

Have you tried GOMAD (Gallon of Milk a Day)?

>i can't gain weight to save my life

Eat a caloric surplus.

but i do, OP
she's an international student from norway who enjoys being dommed in bed and degraded
you have to give nordic countries credit for having women with cute accents

5'7 and poor

I've tried everything. Lifting nearly every day for a year while taking supplements and eating a fuckload of high calorie food did nothing for me. I'm actually going to a doctor about it soon.

>ugly
>socially inept (in an extroverted country)
>unkempt appearance
>penniless, jobless good-for-nothing still living in his parents house

>I've tried everything

No you haven't you fuck.

Your body isn't unique, you're just not consuming more calories than you're expending.

Download MyFitnessPal on your phone AND TRACK ALL THE FOOD YOU EAT. You'll quickly see you're eating well under 2000 calories a day.

literally exactly this

Though in my case the "poor" part isn't that bad for the time being, even though I have no confidence regarding the future.

Heads up: the reason you're spending a Friday-during summer no less-punching your keyboard with fury, congregating with other losers and morons, theorizing in hopes of one day receiving eye contact from a female, instead of chilling with girls and playing Spin the Bottle, isn't because you're "shy" or because of your aloof social mannerisms; it's because you're fucking unattractive, bordering on ugly. Nobody here is hideous or that ugly. But you're about as far away from being attractive as you are from smelling your oneitis's vagina.

The reason you don't do well with girls is because you are NOT ATTRACTIVE. You fucking morons. Common sense should tell you so, but for the dimmer of you there were the countless experiments and studies shown here. But I guess that wasn't enough, was it? Get this through your fucking skulls: if you aren't literally attracting girls, you're unattractive. It is a complete paradox to be attractive and not attract girls. And I know that you sex-starved, pussy deprived incels would do ANYTHING for female attention. So don't pretend that even a semblance of acknowledgement from the other gender wouldn't be enough to get you off this website.

I was inept when I was younger and stop caring when I got older.

I think the only way I'd get a girlfriend would be if I had to stop masturbating. Any urge to be with a woman goes away after I beat off.

It doesn't matter whether you're average, below average, ugly, a 5.3 or a 5.4-it all comes down to this: YOU AREN'T ATTRACTIVE.

Unless you have a horde of girls pulling on you, forcing you to come back to their bedroom for an orgy, and you physically push them away because of fear, you can't say you're shy, you blockheads. Sitting in the corner, being invisible and physically repulsive to girls because of your facial composition does not equate with SHYNESS.

If you were attractive, in NO universe or multiverse would it even be fathomable that'd you be in your late teens or adulthood bemoaning your lack of experience. Even if you were shy, anxious, autistic, brain dead, you would still have tons of girls wanting to jump on your dick because of your LOOKS. Where in God's name did this myth that being shy or unconfident is unattractive come from? You've got it all wrong, dipshits. Being shy and unattractive is unattractive. Being shy and attractive is attractive. Again, it's as simple as that you fucking cretins. Or do you think girls get wet over bad boys and guys who can string a few sentences together without stuttering Giggle ? Or that girls are attracted to confidence and how you present yourself Icon_lol ? If you were attractive, girls would approach and compliment you enough to give you some confidence to reciprocate the interaction--and even if you were too autistic, too in your head to do so, they would still do 99% of the work for you.

"Social circle" is for those people with normal brains WHO ARE ATTRACTIVE to get laid. Tinder is usually for the shy or weirder people WHO ARE ATTRACTIVE to get laid. Let that sink in. No matter how quirky you might be, if you only looked a bit different there would be hundreds of girls on a stress free, no pressure dating app, willing to open their legs for you on your command. Girls do not care about your personality insofar that you can at least manage a conversation of "hey", "what's up". If you're attractive, they can overlook all your autistic mannerisms.
Social circle is for "NTs" and Tinder is for the shy guys--but both are denied to you because of your LOOKS.

If you think your shyness is the problem, put a grenade in your fucking mouth.

>Any urge to be with a woman goes away after I beat off.
This.

I had a GF for 3 years and it gets annoying having to compromise on everything just so you can stick your willy in them at the end of the day

I guess she just wasn't the one but I don't get into relationships with girls if I think it will only last 6-12 months and be full of arguments. It's nice being single really.

NI
Not sure desu, I'm fairly good looking, have a job, socially competent
Just don't have many friends after I left school desu, I keep my social circle small cause most people just don't interest me. Plus I kinda have a rule that if I think someone wouldn't jump in for me then I don't hang out with them much

Because I'm shy and don't have the attitude to introduce myself to an unknown girl

i have a girlfriend.
can i blogpost, about her?

Im not gonna stop you

now it is awkward to do it
i leave thread

Nips are so cute
I want to keep one of you around in my house

I think this is pretty much the reason

Autism

damn, i look exactly the same with exception of being white

same here (also white)

>I think this is pretty much the reason

How the fuck did you even let yourself get to this stage? It doesn't happen overnight, jesus christ

I gave up on women. I'm focusing on improving myself, completing my projects and hanging out with my friends. I'm a lot happier since I've stopped feeling sorry for myself.

The loneliness/lack of companionship has the tendency to rear its ugly head every once in a while, but it's not too difficutlt to get it out of your head when you occupy yourself.

>shes 2d

Y-you guys also look like that?

Why do you do this to yourselves

Kek, it's not that bad actually, when I'm in a normal posture it doesn't look so bad, I'm 187 cm and 88 kg

But yeah I never did exercises because I don't like it and eating is just so good, can't spend two days without tasty shit

I have a lot of beer, it's more or less the only daily plaisure I have left actually

>Kek, it's not that bad actually, when I'm in a normal posture it doesn't look so bad

It looks like you're made of pure fat and estrogen, how do people even live like this without making an effort to fix it?

fatty here

know that feeling bro, eating is the only pleasure I have, when I try to lose weight I notice this, I miss it too much

Get a healthy hobby that doesn't cut your lifespan, increase your risk of disease and make you look like absolute shit

Like I said it doesn't look so bad with a shirt on, the only thing it is really a problem it's with girls and I don't think we are willing to change this just because of them

this

with a t-shirt on, I actually look skinny

And even if I take it on, if I'm standing up I look a little bit pudgy, but not much at all. It's only when I sit down that suddenly I look like fucking Ralph Wiggum.

Why don't you guys go to the gym and actually put effort into your appearance?

You'll feel better and be more confident too. You only have one life to live, kind of a shame to live it looking so bad. I used to be really fat as a teenager and I decided I never wanted to look and feel that way ever again

Are you me

I used to care, but even when I cared and had a respectable body, fundamentally it made no difference.

What made you stop caring?

complete social failure

I actually went for a day, but in the next day my arms hurt too much and then I gave up

But gym isn't enough, the most important and difficult part is the diet, it isn't a momentary suffering like the gym, it is constant pain

But yeah, I often think about how I want to feel young at least one time in my life, but it is so difficult to take attitude

wouldn't that be all the more reason to try to get better?

I advise reading this book and "The Charisma Myth"

>but in the next day my arms hurt too much and then I gave up

So you give up as soon as you face the least bit of resistance? Wtf... Are you even a man, do you have male sexual organs?

I'm subscribed to a gym, but I never go.

why not

Why don't you just commit to a routine and diet for one year and see where it gets you? If you don't notice any change and don't like it after one year then quit and cancel your membership

It's more difficult for primitive species since you have a high time-preference and find it extremely counter-intuitive to delay gratification. It's because your genes come from hunter gatherers rather than farmers, who had to wait until harvest to feast.

I've been fat all my life mate. I don't have that kind of motivation.

I've been fat too. Just go do it, it's not hard. You might even develop a bit of work ethic

Your motivation should be looking at your flabby disgusting body in the mirror and your reduced lifespan and dramatic increase in rate of diseases

Those are not good motivators when you don't enjoy living anyway.

Kek, I'm a passive beta
I would like to at least have the drive of a hunter

I don't even know. If I ever meet a girl in school or work, she doesn't like me. Nobody has ever been interested in me in my entire life and I can't see it getting better either.

You don't enjoy living because you are fat.

if you started lifting and doing cardio you would feel 100x better. I've been there, I've been fat and I was constantly tired and depressed but it was just because I was eating garbage and not exercising

You want motivation?

Eat naked in front of a mirror. Everytime you eat something at home, get undressed and eat in front of a mirror. I personallu guarantee your whole shit will change

Same man. But just because that part of your life won't get any better, it doesn't mean other parts of your life can't.

I mean, I'll always be fucking ugly, but at least I'm getting stuff done and improving my situation otherwise.

that is some Dennis Reynolds level eating disorder shit

Read the books i posted above.

Models by Mark Manson and The charisma myth

Models is really vapid and was written for high school drop outs.

acne

i think most of us can relate

In what way? It's a great book, helped me and a lot of other people.

>acne
>i think most of us can relate

Take accutane. Problem - gone

doesn't always work

i've been on a treatment for years now and i barely see any improvement on my skin

There's no unique thoughts or ideas in it and his writting style is servicible at best, cringe-inducing at worst.

I want to think so, but I only feel that way about half the time. I decided I had just given up on trying to meet women or to date, but half the time when I'm thinking about the things I want to do and the things I want to buy it just seems worthless. Like I sometimes feel like I could be happy on my own, but the other half of the time I feel maddeningly lonely. Like it's hard to describe to people how isolated I feel.

My brother suggested that I should start taking SSRIs but that's a huge decision and might not improve my life at all, and it seems to me like it's too hard to get to any doctor to get a subscription in the first place. I went to some mental health place about having severe anxiety and I was going for 3 or 4 months without being prescribed anything and without making any real progress for myself.

If it's not obvious from my tone, I just feel like giving up.

>Take accutane.
Have fun fucking up your organs and having dried out lips and eyes.
t. Acne 10 years. Still optimistic

Never heard of it not working. At worst it goes away and then comes back 1-2 years later mildly, but at least gives significant relief.

>i've been on a treatment for years now and i barely see any improvement on my skin

What medication are you taking? If it's accutane - how high is your dosage?

>There's no unique thoughts or ideas in it and his writting style is servicible at best, cringe-inducing at worst.

Which Chapter or part of the book are you referring to when you called it vapid?

>Have fun fucking up your organs and having dried out lips and eyes.

I've taken 80mg accutane for 5 months.

My organs are 100% fully working. Your doctor gives you blood tests you fucking retard while you're on it.

Enjoy your acne LOL

Yeah man we're coming from the same place. I'm this poster btw Literally the entire book

Nobody wants to date asian male, not even asian women. And the sort that do are neurotic crazy bitches 90% time.

>Literally the entire book

Which part of it do you dislike the most?

I have a suspicion that you haven't actually read it

wew lad

I can go to any affluent suburb in America and see Indian, Asian, and Pakistani manlets with cute white women

where I live I can drive up to the "fashion mall" and see Pajeet with a qt classy Mallory type girl. Maybe even with kids.

Women don't care about your race.

>Nobody wants to date asian male, not even asian women

So all the Asian men in Canada are kissless virgins?

I find that hard to believe. what makes you so much worse than them?

>I have a suspicion that you haven't actually read it

Yeah, this along with "you didn't understand it" are the two explanations for why people dislike my favorite books as well.
I'm not interested in talking about the book since I've already done so more than a few times on /lit/, but my main issue with it is that the majority of advice Mark gives is so intuitively obvious that only the least intelligent of society could benefit from it. I was improving myself for my own sake years before I read the book; improving yourself solely for women is obviously pathetic and palpably pathetic. His cutesy "It's not rejection, it's incompatibility" is a numbing interpretation of what is actually happening.

The boom is essentially telling its readers to be a fucking adult.

>Have fun fucking up your organs and having dried out lips and eyes.

Btw just to be clear:

Tried out lips and skin only happens when you're on it, that's true and it's an annoying side effect (mostly dependent on your dosage), but you can just keep a couple lip balms and moistourize your face twice a day to counteract that.

Eyes i'm not sure where you got that from.

Organs are fine, your doctor will have you get blood tests every month to make sure your shit is fine. It's really not that common but you can't drink alcohol and it's pretty taxing on your body.

overall it's insanely worth it, if any of you fags have acne i highly suggest it. It will completely rid your shit of acne no matter how bad it is within half a year.

Besides that? Balding, misshaped skull, being a halfbreed gook that look like the supreme gentlemen with big goofy lips and mismatched facial features. I did not do very well with genetic lottery.

Palpably desperate*

US

Pic related. Same reason I don't like leaving my house, honestly.

>but my main issue with it is that the majority of advice Mark gives is so intuitively obvious that only the least intelligent of society could benefit from it

So almost the entirety of Sup Forums?

The people we have on this very board (especially in this thread) are the lowest of the low, they would highly benefit from the book. I've heard about it on /fit/ in a self improvement general and I found massive use from it. It's not a bad book overall imo, at the very least it's worth a read even if it's completely useless to you. (you being anyone, especially ITT)

>improving yourself solely for women is obviously pathetic and palpably pathetic

no one is telling you to, the whole point of the book is that in order to get women you need to be the kind of person women like, not just go outside with a goal of "fuck women".

>His cutesy "It's not rejection, it's incompatibility" is a numbing interpretation of what is actually happening.

That is 100% true. It isn't rejection, it's simply being incompatible. I'm going to assume you're the one above who gave up on women because he's a loser, keep thinking the way you are, it's bound to get you far.

But I'm not a loser, I work for a boutique investment bank on Bay Street.

I gave up on women because I'm fuckinh ugly.

>I gave up on women because I'm fuckinh ugly.

Post your face if you have balls, I bet you're not that ugly.

I've been on /r9k/ and seen some of the "ugly" faces they have, they're not ugly at all they just have no confidence

>Implying I'm going to post my face on Sup Forums

>Was is employability

I'm a huge pussy etc

>Getting fired for posting a picture of your face with nothing incriminating on a somalian imageforum

come on, you're a banker working 80hrs a week like a cuck. no one will see it

Why would I ever post it? Either
1) You'll agree with me that I'm fucking ugly, which is already the case with all of my friends
2)You'll lie or legitimately believe I'm not (that) ugly, and say that I probably don't go out or that I never approach women or some other assumption explaining why my love life is shit.

And it's only 65 hours a week. I still have time to do my hobbies and go out with my college friends.

I can't tell you how to fix it without seeing your "ugly" mug.

Orrrr you could just be the 0.001% that has a legitimate facial deformation and will never look good (Unlikely). If anything, use your big investment bank cuck money on surgery.

Get a jaw implant and veneers, kek.

>Get a jaw implant and veneers, kek.
Lying this hard to get a spouse.

I'm not going in for surgery so women will date me. I've got better things I can do with my time and money.

gotta do what u gotta do mane

>I've got better things I can do with my time and money.

Like what? It's a great use of your money. What else do you use it for?

I still don't believe you have a legitimately ugly face. Pls post a pic, don't worry the vice president of your cuckbank isn't going to see it and fire you

I'm going backpacking through Eastern Europe in August

Surgery is dishonest and leads to this

Autism
distrust
social retardation
short
shitty personality

I couldn't bee myself

Flanders.
I do and she's awesome desu.

>Getting married and having children

top kok

Mexico.
Terrified of girls since 9 so I always do nothing. I'm 23 now and I have been told I am a 8/10.

mainly anxiety of rejection

before it was because I was a pussy

now it's because I've got health issues

my advice to the lads here is, try while you still can.

>I'm going backpacking through Eastern Europe in August
good luck
youtube.com/watch?v=w0hurJKOTpU